H
View Results

diazinon

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:02 pm
I'm a 36C, 5'4, 16.
I do not want them to get bigger, and if they decide to get smaller I don't want them any smaller than 36B.
X3 -cheezeface-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:24 pm
44DD annoying  

iStormy

Apollo Pompano

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:00 pm
I'm a proud 36B. I have small boobs, but I don't really care. (If it was up to me, I wouldn't want them in the first place). I love getting my gender mistaken.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:43 pm
I am a 34A. And proud! >: O I honestly dislike large breasts they would probably be an annoyance to me. So,even though I wouldn't mind them to be a little bigger,I'm happy. :3

teddehguru

5,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Member 100

-1sprinkle 1-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

§ 34B §

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:30 pm
36C.
8D

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

GRR_GoesTheG i r l

Loyal Kitten

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:38 pm
I'm 5 foot 2 and about 99-100 pounds, and have 32C. xP I want bigger ones and have been eating like a pig. I want about 36C-38C. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:44 pm
I'm toeing the line of E, but I'm 46ish DD (and they piss me off sometimes)

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Felt Teeth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:46 am
Ka...

I'm a 36B and I'm happy with mine. They fit nicely in all my clothes and corsets work wonders on them, so I can't complain.

...Like a wind.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:56 pm
I'm 38 C and I love them. xd  

BloodVixen1

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:30 pm
i think i have 34 A, but can fit in some of my friends 32 B bra's ( they get mad cuz i always steal their bra's XD) I hate my boobs, just a bit bigger. A b would be nice. I would like to fit into most of my shirts, lol  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:53 pm
34 B. They're sorta big ;P

Truffi

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:13 pm
Omg, of course I find this topic the day after I was talking about boobs with my friends.
XD
Not sure what size I am. I told my friend Julianne I didn't know, and she was like "I know." and I was like "o.O You know my bust size?!" then she told me she'd tell me what size I was if I answered some question about Pi...
xD
I answered but she didn't tell me.

Then I was talking to the guy I like, Bacon, about my boobs (we were already discussing boobs cause I kept complaining that Kallen from Code Geass needs a damn bra xD).
He left.
=[

My dad told me not to talk about my boobs with guys.
XD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:55 pm
well it's kinda different here in europe than there in america but i have 80E-F
sometimes E sometimes F ( bras are different you know ;D )
i think that letter are same in america than in europe but you don't use centimetres there and that's why our numbers before letter are different.
but i don't have FAKEs. that's for sure. -.-" i just used to be bigger when i was a kid and usually those who have used to be bigger ( not fat but just chubby ) have bigger when they grow up because a lot of that fat will go into boobs. ;P  

anwoo

Doxie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:30 pm
For a while I was sticking with a 34 or 36 C. I think my boobs are weird because sometimes the 36 would be big, but others the 34 was just too small.

Recently I realized that my 34 had been too small. Noticeably. And so were my 36 Cs. And they never fit me the way people say they are. So... I have no idea what I am. I bought a 36 D and the cups are still too small. Much better than the Cs, though. I tried a 36 DD, too big. There were no 34 DDs to try.

I don't know how I got these things. haha. I'm 5'6 and not even 120 pounds. And then my mom is a B cup...and wishes she had ones like me. I wish I had some like her.

Scubas Girl - Bras have "sister sizes". If you fit in an B cup, to fit the sister size up, you take away 2 inches, and to go to the smaller one, add 2 inches. So 34 A and 32 B are very similar. Of course they won't fit exactly the same, though.  
25. ✿ - - - Jokes And Entertainment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff