Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Random FMA RolePlay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:11 pm
" in fact..." she said as she took konatas rucksack. she peered past edward at a stray log behind him. she stepped past ed and konata and stood over the the log. with a free hand she snapped her fingers and touched a dainty finger to the log. sparks shot from her arm straight throught the log engulfing it in a bright light. when she removed her hand and the dust settled, there was a small wooden pull wagon was sitting before them. She smiled sweetly at konata and placed her groceries inside it as well as konatas rucksack. " toss you rucksack in edward!" she chuckled lightheartedly. she took hold of the handle, " winrys gonna kill you edward..." she said a little uneasy.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:41 pm
Edward growled at all the 'small' talk.
He grumbled about the winry comment as well.
"Yes...wrench to the head for sure..." he sighed as he put his suitcase in the wagon.

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:29 am
"yeah I ducked..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:41 pm
"Wrench to the head...?" Konata was confused...And she certainly didn't want to get hit in the head with a wrench.  

Tsundere Candy

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:52 pm
"heh'" luna put a friendly arm around konata. " your safe, konata- its just edward who has to worry..." she assured the young girl. :lead the way edward!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:18 pm
Winry sat at her work bench in the Rochbell house messing with a shiny new automail arm she had been designing for weeks. She was so focused, poking and prodding at her work that she almost missed Den's unmistakable bark, signalling the arrival of visitors. Or perhaps customers.

Tying up her long blonde hair quickly into a messy ponytail, she threw on a jacket over her work clothes and ran to the front door of the house.

Sure enough, no sooner had the group become visible to her coming over the final hill to the house than Winry had flung her wrench sharply and accurately at Edward's head.

"EDWARD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! MY MASTERPIECE! YOU BROKE IT AGAIN?!" she shouted, but smiled all the same. "Eheheh... welcome home." And she hurried forward to introduce herself to those who were with him.  

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:44 pm
luna waved "I got those parts you asked for and the groceries, wini.. gosh i had to give the hell to get him to lower the price- you owe me!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:30 pm
"Always the best haggler," Winry smiled. "Thanks Luna."  

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

Tsundere Candy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:14 pm
Konata was a little nervous....The girl sure did have an accurate arm. "Uhm...I'm not that young......I'm...14...My birthday's tomorrow!" Konata smiled remembering when she used to spend it with her long gone family. She sighed and looked up at the sky, holding back tears. She's usually very good at it, but one slipped.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:27 am
Luna put an arm around her, "why so sad peach?"  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:09 pm
Edward was on the floor, rubbing his head. "DAMN THAT HURT WINRY!!!" he shouted.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:46 pm
Konata wiped her tears and smiled. "Oh, nothing. Just got something in my eye." What a lame excuse. she thought to herself.  

Tsundere Candy

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:37 pm
luna gave her a reassuring hug. "youll be okay peach,hm. go on in ill bring in the stuff.." she smiled sweetly at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:00 am
Konata smiled. People weren't usually this nice. "Okay...Thanks."

((I'm kinda bored so I'm gonna say something that's not really random...Meow. :3 Oh! And we need an Al! 8D))  

Tsundere Candy

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:56 am
"hurry inside edward before the wind blows u away!..." she leased as she threw the rucksacks over her shoulders and preceded to pick up the grocery bag before heading on in herself.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff