Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Prince of Tennis Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:48 pm
"Y-yeah," Akari answered. She got out of his grasp and stood up. "Sorry I almost squished you, falling out of that tree. I'm Akari," she said sitting down on the bench, next to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's alright. I'm just glad you're not hurt," he answered. "By the way, I'm Fuji. Like the apple. It's also my favorite apple."
"Oh, cool! I love Fuji apples! They're my favorite, too. Anyway," she started to say, but the bell rang. "Oh, shoot! I've got to go, or I'll be late for my new school. I'll see you around, ok?" She smiled at him and ran off.
"See ya," Fuji said, dazed. "Wow, what a cool girl." He smiled and thought, She's right. I should go to class too. He got up and walked away, smiling the whole time.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:14 pm
((I watched an episode or two. Its pretty good. I don't think i can join the rp cuz i don't know what to do!!!!))  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:26 pm
Feathertail14
((I watched an episode or two. Its pretty good. I don't think i can join the rp cuz i don't know what to do!!!!))

((All you do is play a character at one of the schools. Watch the guys' tennis matches (If you're a girl). She said you're allowed to have your character fall in love with one, if you want. I think we should both watch more of it, so we can roleplay better))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:11 pm
Lyn Waveryn
Feathertail14

((All you do is play a character at one of the schools. Watch the guys' tennis matches (If you're a girl). She said you're allowed to have your character fall in love with one, if you want. I think we should both watch more of it, so we can roleplay better))

((I can give you the basics, and then give you the sight I read it off of!))  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:38 pm
Falling Butterflies
Lyn Waveryn
Feathertail14

Really? THANKS!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:33 pm
Falling Butterflies
Lyn Waveryn
Feathertail14

((That would be very great, thank you. 3nodding Also, do they just have normal school classes?))  

LeonWavreon

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:36 pm
((Feathertail, please make your character's school be Seigaku, or I'll be all alone... confused ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:09 pm
((um..... ok..... here is my profile:

Name: Syria
School: Seigaku
Year: 2nd
Personality: sometimes shy, especially to new people that she just meets. Other than that, she is a kind, friendly, nice-to-hang-out-with girl
Bio: grew up with a normal family, but likes to have a lot of cats
Pic: User Image

is this ok?))  

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:45 pm
((Perfect ^^ I'll add it right now.
((Ryoma has joined the regulars and beat his first opponents. This is where the story starts: http://www.onemanga.com/Prince_of_Tennis/26/00/))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:49 pm
((yes, they have normal school classes. Just like a regular Jr. High))  

MADLYALICE

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:47 pm
(hang on are girls joining the Seigaku all BOYS tennis team? or the girls one that they never mention in the series?)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:31 pm
(Explain your question please, I'm half asleep so i don't understand.)  

MADLYALICE

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:19 am
(in the series its basied around a all boys tennis team, they don't every really mention a girls seigaku tennis team but they do have one!)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:26 pm
(Oh yes! You can be on the girls tennis team!)  

MADLYALICE

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:11 pm
(hehe yes u can but thats not the question I'm wondering if people know there r two different teams >.< my person is the crazy girl who stalks Ryoma-kun)  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff