Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Persona: Darkest Hour (Private Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:46 pm
Trying to rebut his comments and his kind gesture to walk her home she just couldn't say yes and involve him in anything. By now she was already aware he was worrying about her which, again, wasn't the normative and she wasn't about to risk anything between them changing.

"Takuto-san, it's okay. I'm fine, besides my house is the opposite way of yours and it's five minutes from my station stop, there's no point in wasting your time. " she tried to argue even though he rose his hands in seriousness, already set on taking her home.

Great, now he was going to see her mom and her two devil of sisters, and then they were going to ask questions as to why he was there...she'd never brought anyone home before and now she was bringing an acquaintance...much rather a boy home...she'd never hear the end of it. Even though she wasn't close enough to her family, she didn't want them asking questions about what had been happening to her. A few times she had been caught outside after midnight in the middle of the city just walking around but other than that her parents didn't ask questions and neither did he. Some parts about their relationship she liked and some she refused to change but he was already forcing said change.

"Do what you want then...But I'm fine, it's nothing I swear..." turning and just brushing past his shoulder, Yuki made her way back up to the rooftop to avoid being caught by any other teachers, sitting against the wired fence, waiting for the orientation to end.

As it were, the day continued on slowly and silently between the two just enjoying the other's presence, sitting two desks away, eating lunch together on the roof and then when the day couldn't get any more boring it ended. Thankfully, Yuki didn't fall asleep in class or doze off in another lecture and was leaning against the school gate with her bag as a back cushion, waiting for Takuto to arrive to 'walk her home'. As she waited, some of the other seniors approached her like she was fresh sushi from the fish market. Although most girls would be afraid of that kid of dog like behaviour, she stood, leaning against the wall her eyes slightly closed as if ignoring their behaviour, until finally getting sick and tired of it, shooting her eyes open and shooting them a glare like a wild animal on prey.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:02 pm
The day went on same as any other school day would, aside from the first part of the day. Half of Takuto expected Yuki to be long gone before he arrived at the gate as persistent as she was to deny his offer, and as much as he didn't enjoy forcing himself upon others, he couldn't allow it this time for some reason. As he made his way down the path towards the front gate, he noticed as a few other seniors attempted to make a move on Yuki, but he wasn't jealous at their attempts. He knew his place as an acquaintance, no matter how contradictory he seemed considering he was pushing the envelop by walking her home, he arrived just as they started to walk away.

"A fusion of rejection and running out of corny pick-up lines, I take it? Being a heart breaker must be such a chore for you, Yuki-san."

He tilted his head jokingly before straightening his posture and taking a few steps until he was directly in front of her. Analyzing her countenance for a moment to assure she hadn't gotten any worse than he'd seen her earlier, with a nod of approval, he turned and started towards the station slowly. "Let's be on our way then." he commented a bit dryly, reclaiming his usual tone about her and glancing back to assure she was following. Whether she didn't want him to take her home or not, she couldn't stay behind lest she miss the train, so either way she'd have to be behind him but he simply wished to be sure.

Introverted Insanity

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:18 pm
He arrived just as quickly as the group of seniors left, causing her more unnecessary stress. She knew she was pretty, who in the school denied that but she did have this way of rejecting practically every offer or invitation of friendship or courtship from anyone, she just wasn't a people person really. She also knew how attractive Takuto was, catching all the first years eyes but it was the second and other third years to lay the set of rules down for the first years which was "if you wanted to survive don't talk to them" or at least that was the rumor.

"I've been flying solo since forever Takuto-san, I'm not about to change my sense of direction for anyone." she smirked.

Pushing herself from the wall and following at least half a step behind him, Yuki flipped her hair behind her shoulder and brushed some of her bangs from her brown eyes. The two always seemed so serious with or without each other, keeping a straight emotionless face as they headed along with the wave of students to the train. It wasn't that this day was so different than any other after school train ride; the two had always walked to the train together on the way home except Takuto got off at a different stop to go the other way, opposite from where Yuki lived which was why she thought this trip was pointless and a waste of his time. But having him follow her home was the part that made her...slightly anxious.

Her anxiety only increased as they boarded the train home. It was always filled with, the majority being high school students all stuck together and one some occasions the elementary students from the sister school. As the two made it onto the train they found it rather difficult to move around, much less breathe and were forced to stand abruptly close to each other. This was another non-normative event since they might have taken the same train home but usually didn't have anything to do with each other once they got on...it was another strange and a rather embrassing moment since you could almost fit a whole textbook between them.

"Don't get any ideas..." she muttered although her head was turned the other way to glance out the closest window to him, her back to one of the train doors while he stood in front of her, both of them invading each other's personal bubble space which had never happened before. There was never really an occasion for the two to ever be this close before which Yuki found to be a bit odd...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:36 pm
"You act as if I'm trying to flip your whole life upside down. You cut me to the quick, Yuki-san."

He smirked back at her remark and made his way onto the train, to his surprise it felt more crowded today than it had been on days prior. He found himself closer to Yuki than he'd been in past experiences as he turned his head to the side only to look out the opposite window. It was a bit of a strain on his neck, but he managed to turn and shift enough to not brush against her, but not to cause excess strain to his spine or neck. Her comment as they stood so close together while the train moved, he couldn't help but let out a sigh through his nostrils before he made a snide comment escape his lips.

"Yes, but you know as well as I do with the current facing and our standing positions, when the train moves or grinds to a halt, we'll be forced to make contact. I'd like to take this moment to point out any contact brought about in such a situation is pure incident and is in no way my fault."

He made a disclaimer and alibi for himself, knowing full well that he wouldn't make physical contact in a situation where it wasn't crucial. So he simply kept his eyes in a separate direction, he didn't have a problem at all taking a longer way home than usual, his parents were never home when he was so it was almost as if he was giving himself a reason to not sit at home with no company other than his cat. This thought fluttered through his head just as they passed his usual stop and continued on, as he pushed aside last minute thoughts of abandoning his mission to continue the status quo both had endured for so long, he let out another sigh. He was a bit put off by the thought of seeing her home, he may simply walk her to the building itself and make a bee line out before anyone noticed that they'd been traveling together. But the cowardly thought made him cringe a bit as he suddenly felt his body jolt and tightened his grip on the bar that held him in place as the train ground to a halt.

Introverted Insanity

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:56 pm
"That's what she said..."

Yuki muttered as a smart remark while keeping her glance out the window. Her eyes felt rather heavy and weary to how badly she wanted to close her eyes and sleep. And she would have, if she had found a decent seat on the train if it wasn't so crowded being the first day back after vacation. She sigh at his alibi for anything that happened when the train came to a halt or anything in particular, if in any occasion he'd touch her or bumped into her as they came to a halt. At least he was being cautious to give her her private space when necessary.

Scenarios of what would happen when she brought him home rushed through her head to her parents and her sisters asking questions and making her life a living hell at home, but she knew nothing she said would have him change his mind now that they passed his stop.
The train ride seemed a lot longer that day than any other day, either because of the company or because of the thoughts that rushed through her head. It all seemed to pass by like a blurr as they were suddenly right in front of her house, five minutes from the train station like she said.

"W-What..."

It was almost as if Yuki had never been aware of anything that had happened between the first train stop and the journey to her home. She hadn't fallen asleep had she....did she have another episode and wasn't aware. Putting a hand over her eyes as she stopped right outside her house gate she felt sort of....dizzy as she began to sway a second.

"ONE-SAN!"
"ONE-SAN OKAERI!"

"Huh?....AHHH!!!!"

Yuki was quickly awoken by the sounds of her twin sisters, running in from the front yard, opening the gate and hugging their older sister. They were only about half her height and were as cute as buttons still playing in their school uniforms being in the first grade and all.

"Okaeri one-san!"
"Okaeri! Okaeri!"

Miki and Miyu called to their sister and held onto her tightly before turning to see the guest standing just behind their older sister. Both girls released Yuki's legs and stared with their big crimson and ocean coloured eyes at him, blinking a few times before breaking to tears.

"One-sannn!!! kowai otoko!!!"
"One-sannn!!! kowai otoko!!!"

The two cried as they held onto their sister's legs and hid from Yuki's guest.

"Why am I not surprise...." Yuki muttered under her breath while kneeling to their level, putting a hand on each of their shoulders, trying to reassure them that Takuto wasn't scary at all....even though he looked like a troublemaker himself.

"Miki....Miyu...this is...Takuto-san..my...." she bite her lip before she said it, the thought of just uttering that word made it like taboo, something that just didn't roll off the tongue like it was supposed to, "friend." she explained to them as they stopped cowering. "He decided to walk me home since I wasn't feeling well...but don't tell oka-san or oto-san alright and if you don't I'll give you two candy after dinner okay." she said pulling on each of their cheeks gently before standing by Takuto, the two just staring again.

"Roger!"
"Roger!"

Miyu and Miki smiled and ran back into the yard and then into the house, "OKA-SAN! ONE-SAN BROUGHT HER TOMODACHI!" "TOMODACHI!" they giggled while running into the house frantically in some sort of strange delight. Yuki didn't think they'd understand the awkwardness of bringing home a friend who'd....never been over to her home before, it was embrassing. "M-MIKI! MIYU! Don't run so fast you're going to trip!!!" Yuki yelled at them while opening the front gate and stepping onto the stone path that lead to her westernized house, sighing heavily.

"Gomen..."

It was the first time, Yuki'd ever apologize for anything, finding herself blushing in an embarassed and aggrivated way.

"They get like that sometimes...actually they're always like that..." she explained while walking onto the porch and sitting on it, finding herself too tired and too dizzy to really make it all the way into the house. She tried not to show her fatigue to Takuto, instead she just sat there and kept her gaze to the floor.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:34 pm
"Shinpai shinai. I understand, but all the same, I suppose I should be heading off soon. As interesting as it was meeting your younger sisters, I don't do well with parents, so I'll be on my way. Mata Ashita, Yuki-san. Get some rest!"

He seemed to command from the fence as he closed it behind him and gave her one last look before turning away. As he started his walk home, he seemed to get this strange feeling in his gut for a moment as he looked down at the ground for a moment and shook his head slowly before continuing on. On his way home, he looked up at the sky, it was a much longer trip while he walked, he took the path that followed the railroad back to his stop to make sure he didn't get lost and made his way to the large apartment complex he called home.

Just as anticipated, he was home alone again as Maya came to great him with the usual high-pitched mew of welcome as he took off his shoes and left his bag atop the table near the door since he had no homework. Making his way into the kitchen, he flopped into a chair and picked up a pear from the bowl in the center of the table and took a bite as the white cat leaped onto the boy's lap and purred as he stroked down its back. "Maya...this is going to be a weird year...I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach that something's going to happen. I don't know what yet...but definitely something..."

Rising to his feet, the cat leaped onto his shoulder and managed to rest there for a moment as he climbed the stairs, the cat leaping off once he neared the top and scurrying into his room. Making his way inside, he checked his laptop and checked his e-mail only to find a single message with no address he recognized, he cautiously opened it and read the message; it only contained one sentence: 'Can you feel the Dark Hour approaching?'. To this, the boy raised an eyebrow in question as nothing more was written and the only thing that made this letter any more suspicious was an icon of a blue card. Waving his cursor over it, it wasn't a hyperlink, so he simply deleted the message and sighed "Damn pranks..."

Introverted Insanity

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:59 pm
"Miki, Miyu slow down." The twins dragged their mother outside, only to see Yuki, sitting on the proch and staring off into the orange glazed sky all alone.
"There's no one here but your sister." their mother said picking up the girls before leaving Yuki to her thoughts.

"But we saw him!"
"We saw him!"
"He had really white hair and looked scary!"
"He had really white hair and looked scary!"

The two continued on as their mother carried them inside for dinner, not even bothering to call Yuki in as she seemed lost in her thoughts.

When her father arrived home, parking the car in the garage behind the house, he stopped to notice his daughter sitting alone on the porch.
"Rough first day?" he asked putting a hand on her head as if she was a child. She didn't answer. Instead she stood and began making her way into the house, completely ignoring his question and any other remark he would have made.

Dumping her bag in her room, Yuki walked back down the stairs and sat down for dinner on the shorter end of the table, Miki and Miyu on one side and her parents on the other. They all seemed like a perfect family, except for Yuki that is. She disregarded talking about her school life or the boy she had brought home for the time being. She kept her gaze down while she ate her dinner quietly. She was the first one to finish as well, excusing herself and walking to the sink to clean her dishes.

"Oh-Yuki it's alright you can just leave them there I'll do them-" her mother tried to impose but she'd already left the kitchen and headed up to her room in silence.
Standing by the doorway her mother heaved a heavy sigh while her father approached her and put a hand to her shoulder, "she'll come around dear, she's not a baby, just give her some time is all..." he tried to reassure her of any doubts she had about Yuki before returning to the couch to sit and watch TV with the twins which was all the interaction they were able to have as a family.

Throwing her uniform off and putting it on her desk chair, she changed into a black tank top and black atheletic pants, lying on her bed and staring at the ceiling, almost looking at nothing. She ran her right hand through her hair to move her bangs from her eyes, closing them as if shading them from the light.

"What's wrong with me...?"

The moment she asked that question her phone rang inside her school bag. Not in any sort of rush to pick it up, she sluggishly stood and took her phone out of her bag and opened it to see she had received a text message from an unknown sender. It was probably spam. Still she opened the text to see what it was, pushing the open button seeing a few words appear on the screen along with an attachment.

'Do you fear Death?'

Among the text was a strange attachment that said 'Velvet Room' on it. She felt temptation wanting to open the card, her cursor moving right on top of it to select it, her finger just about to push the enter button when instead she pushed the clear button and closed her cellphone, holding it to her chest.

Curling up in her bed and under her sheets, she put her cellphone by her head as she slept early, only taking Takuto's advice because she didn't want him walking her home or possibly another episode happening in front of him or in front of anyone for that matter.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:19 pm
Takuto didn't do much the rest of the day, he had a television in his room as well as a stereo that played various types of music from the MP3 player plugged into it. Sitting in his computer chair, he lounged back with his feet atop his desk while he looked up at the ceiling; he had the television, stereo, and computer on at once to try and find something to do but he simply couldn't do anything. Instead, he stared off into space for a moment with a blank expression across his face as his eyes slowly closed and he felt himself slipping into a light slumber. Before he knew it, he was napping with his arms folded and eyes closed while his cat simply relaxed on his bed and seemed to watch television.

Usually, when Takuto slept, he dreamed of nothingness; an abyss of shadows and him floating in the center trapped in deep thought, but today seemed a bit different. Though he erased it, the words from that e-mail seemed stuck in his head as he dreamed of that same abyss, but those words floated around him in pure white to show up against the dark background. He was no longer floating, his feet were firmly planted on a ground he couldn't see and he backed away from the words slowly until he backed into a door...a blue door that seemed to resonate. The door seemed to call for him to open it...it wanted him to step through the threshold to see what was on the other side.

"No...this is just a dream...I gotta wake up...I gotta wake up, I gotta--!"

Before he could finish his statement, he felt himself trip backwards and as he fell back into his abyss, his eyes sprang open just as his body fell backwards, his seat tilting back too far and Maya leaping from the bed onto his chest and onto the desk forcing him back far enough that he lost his balance. Falling backwards, he crashed to the ground and rolled backwards, hitting his head against the wall with a loud thud as he seethed and rubbed the back of his head slowly. "Owowow....smooth move, Takuto...real smooth..." he commented dryly as he used his free hand to use the table nearby as a level to pull himself up before he stumbled and fell onto the bed.

"Well...that was embarrassing...I guess all I can really do now is go back to sleep. But then again...what the hell was that dream a minute ago all about?"

Introverted Insanity

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:33 pm
"Hello! Anyone alive in there?"

Yuki tapped Takuto forehead gently as he slept on his desk, sighing before she grabbed one of the soda's she bought from the machine and stuck the cold end on his neck to wake him up.

"You know anymore sleep and you could be as sick as I am."

Teasingly she placed her head close to eye level with his before standing and putting the can on his desk after he'd awoken. She leaned against the glass window and stared outside during break, her arms crossed as she sipped the cool drink to refresh herself. She had been getting some to little sleep as usual, or had slept but her body didn't feel rested at all. Instead she felt sore when she woke up some days during the week, and woke up with a few cuts on her arms and legs which was strange. She'd continue having episodes but wasn't reported sleep walking or anything like that...just waking up to a couple of injuries that were now bandaged up. Well that and her fingers that were usually bandaged from archery club. Despite the fact she was team leader this year her fingers were still sore from pulling back the string even if she did wear gloves and wrist guards.

It had been a week and a half since they started school and things seemed to be picking up in reality when it hadn't really changed between them. Yuki still had that strange text message unopened and hadn't received any other notice about it at all or any word from anyone at school. Even when researching it she found up nothing that had to do with a Velvet door.

"You look like you could catch a couple of zzzs, you've been dozing off almost every period since last week...I think you're getting soft Takuto-san."

Yuki remarked while keeping her glance outside. She didn't want him to think she was getting soft as well, worrying about his condition when he worried about her, it was just an honest question that's all. Besides he'd probbaly answer it with another smart remark...'You're the one who asked in the first place Yuki-san, who's the one getting soft now' was probably what he was going to say...she could already picture it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:52 pm
Rubbing his eyes, Takuto sat up slowly and let out a quiet yawn before making sure there weren't any marks on his face. Looking at Yuki for a second, he rubbing his eyes again before sitting up fully and looking at the can on his desk before looking out the window as she seemed to be doing. As he heard her talk, it sounded a bit muffled as his brain tried to play catch up with his surroundings before he realized he was at school; it seems Takuto had been blanking out a lot for a while now and it was beginning to bother him how he'd gotten like this all of a sudden.

"You're the one asking in the first place, Yuki-san, if I didn't know any better I'd have to assume it was you who was the one becoming soft."

He picked from his basic string of comebacks for this girl, while he may not seem to have many, he had enough to handle her comments. A snide grin came across his face for a moment as he began to murmur to himself for a moment "Maybe I should just get it over with and go through the door...running from it just lands me in this condition..." he glanced up for a moment to try and determine whether or not she'd heard what he'd said as he buried his head in his arms and sighed gently. His dark eyes peering out the window, with Yuki being within his peripheral vision the whole time as he leaned back for a second and found himself lounging in his seat again.

Introverted Insanity

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:04 pm
"Ha Ha You're a genius Takuto-san..." Yuki said staring at his reflection in the glass window while sipping her drink again.

He always knew just what to say to her when she asked him a question, either to avoid it or to just be smart because he didn't have a proper answer. It was sad at how the two who were never close could easily read each others minds like that...although it was usually him coming up with the clever rebuttle as she was the one to fortell what he was going to say.

If he didn't want to share with her he didn't have too, just as she didn't want to seem like she was getting soft with him. In both of their minds it seemed like the normal friendly type gestures that a normal friend would display to another was the opposite of what the two had in their relationship. Then again, as the two displayed common symtomps of the same illness..maybe..they could be able to help each other...but that was just a huntch.

"Takuto-san did you-" Yuki turned around to finally face him, just about to ask him whether or not he'd been seeing things in his sleep, receiving a strange text or perphaps doing things he wasn't aware of when she realized how personal that sounded, and immediately caused her to shut her mouth and change the subject.

"Did you get picked for Captain this year?"

It was a stupid way to cover up...but it was the only relavan thing she could think of. She'd decided then and there that she'd rather do things alone instead of drag him into her crazy fantasy and potentially lose the only source of entertainment she had for the rest of the year.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:08 pm
"Huh? Yeah...but it's more of a draw between me and Yamamoto. So there's gotta be a sparring match to decide captain. I'm not too worried, I can beat him if it came down to it, but...with these weird dreams, I can't concentrate for more than a few minutes."

He said without really caring as he wove his fingers into his hair and let out a gruff sigh before leaning back forward to put his elbows on the desk. Looking to her with a curious expression, though, he could tell she was going to ask something different because of the pause and let it slide for the time being as he didn't really have the strength to question her further. Grabbing his phone and checking for messages only to find a text message by an unknown sender, this was getting slightly ridiculous, as it appears the supernatural forces were set on getting his attention.

Opening the message, he looked at the image of a card for a moment and glared at the phone with a dark expression. The card seemed to mean something specifically for him, but he scrolled down a bit as another message appeared: 'Your destiny awaits you...' this only brought his expression to become even darker. What was happening to him? What was going on with this 'destiny' crap that kept invading his dreams and sending him messages like this? It was beginning to make him feel like he was going insane, and he had to figure out how to put an end to this once and for all if he was going to survive the year. It was affecting his life, his sleep schedule was thrown to hell, and his grades were slipping.

"Fine...I get it...Yuki, do you ever get the feeling like something's going to happen? Like...someone's trying to tell you something, but won't give you a hint as to what it is...?"

Introverted Insanity

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:22 pm
"Weird...dreams..." Yuki heard him mutter as she looked at him and then looked at the side, putting her can on the windowsill.

Could it possibly be that she was right about the two of them having strange dreams that were affecting the way they were acting in the real world? If so something was probably going to happen but what? What could have been affecting them so to enter this state of oddness...
Maybe now was the best time to bring up her strange dreams, what had been happening with her as of late and that strange warm and yet cold figure with a mask that kept appearing in her dreams.

What brought her back was the sound of Takuto's cellphone going off and being somewhat polite, she turned around, keeping her back to him while giving him his privacy. Yuki picked up her drink and sipped it, staring at the town that seemed so far away from their island and yet so close to where they were, wondering why the two of them were involved in such strange events. Taking out her own cellphone from her pocket, she opened her old text message and read it over again, putting her cursor over the attachment that read 'Velvet Room', about to click the attachment and open it when Takuto's mouth opened and he asked her a question that made her eyes open.

It took her a moment to answer properly without sounding smart...but actually sounding like a human with feelings, worry and compassion.

"Things...are changing between us aren't they...? with these dreams...or rather nightmares..."

Yuki turned around slowly holding her cellphone to her chest, her hands sort of trembling in a bit of fear and anxiety, not being able to explain these events or why the two of them were having them.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:01 pm
"I'm going...to the mall after school today. To get my mind off of this stuff, why don't you come with me? We'll check out that new cafe or something...I dunno, I feel like I could use a change of pace with all of this going on. I don't...want to think about all this stuff right now, if something's going to change, it can just change."

He said as he clenched his cell phone tight in his hand while looking down at his desk, dark eyes focusing on the swirls in the wood to distract himself before he turned back to Yuki. As they sat in silence for the time, their break came to an end and the remainder of the day continued on as normally as it should, at least it did for everyone except Takuto who felt like his head was going to split open. As soon as classes resumed, despite studies, he found himself asleep once again and dreaming of those words that seemed to plague him.

But this time, in one direction stood the door he'd always run to before, but in the other direction stood a single card hovering in the air. The words that seemed to haunt him since he first got the first message weeks ago, were now mutating and contorting into monsters as they tried to grab at him. Frantically dodging and attempting to flee, his first thoughts were to run to the door and attempt to seek shelter on the other side, but something stopped him. As he took his first steps towards the door, something made him turn around to face the direction of the card instead as it seemed to float there and emitted a faint glow.

Fear not the shadows of your mind...
For they can only harm you if you flee from them...
I am the power to face oncoming hardships...

Those words seemed to echo through the area as Takuto stood an equal distance from the door and the card, faced with a decision. To continue fleeing and attempting to open a door that would never offer him salvation, or to take a risk and reach out to the card that called out to him. As he stood in contemplation, the creatures in the shadows became increasingly aggravated as tendrils lashed out at the male in a fit to keep him fearful, but he simply leaped aside and scowled at them. Curling his hand into a tight fist till his knuckles turned white, he made his decision then and there that would set in motion the wheels of 'destiny' as he broke out into a mad sprint towards the card.

It seemed with each step he took closer to the card, the brighter it seemed to glow and the more the shadows struck to obstruct his path, but Takuto was always the type to enjoy resistance when it came to the path he wanted to take. He picked up speed and began to leap up and swing off one of the tendrils to propel himself forward and through the air until he landed just before the card. Squinting his eyes a bit at the bright light that emitted from it, he could see himself reflecting in the card and several events that had happened to him over the years. As he reached up for the card, he was awoken abruptly by the sound of the final bell of the day, Takuto had somehow managed to sleep through the rest of the school day and had done so in a position that seemed completely natural. How the hell he managed such a thing, even he couldn't figure it out, but it got him out of trouble with the teacher so he would accept it.

As he moved down the aisle, he stopped at Yuki's desk and planted his hand atop the desk with a serious expression despite the fact that he refused to look at her. Taking a deep breath, he placed a hand on his brow and felt himself perspiring beneath his veil of platinum colored hair as he took a deep breath and watched several students leave. When more than half of the class was gone, he turned to Yuki and seemed a bit stressed as he looked out the window and then down at her with a contorted expression.

"We need to talk. You're the only person I know and I may seem crazy for it later, but for now...I need your help. I'm going to that new cafe at the mall...if you don't think I'm completely insane just by this...meet me there in an hour."

He managed to get that much out, but he suddenly turned and left as he usually did, though the expression on his face was still a bit contorted, but no one would dare question him why. Takuto had a reputation in this school for being a brick wall to everyone around who tried to stand in front of him and ask anything beyond trivial things like where a classroom was. So to see him a bit pissed was nothing that would raise any red flags for anyone because he was naturally simply going to shrug off anyone who would inquire. Why he'd invited Yuki of all people, he didn't know, but he knew something weird was going on with her and if anyone would get to hear him say anything about himself...it might as well be her considering he may have owed her an embarrassing moment on his part since he may have incited a miniature riot at her home the day he walked her home. He saw this as taking two birds with one stone, but as far as if he truly thought that or if he was simply in a bit of a panic was yet to be deciphered.

"The power to face oncoming hardships...whatever."

Introverted Insanity

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:32 pm
"He's not asking me out, this isn't a date or anything, just a get together among aquaintances....."

That's what she kept telling herself as she sat against the glass window, leaning on it until the break ending bell rang. Picking up her can and tossing it, she retreated to her desk about two seats behind him and flipped her hair behind her shoulder before answering with a simple, sure.

The lecture was pretty slow and boring as any other would be. Their teacher rambling on while her hand scribbled notes in her notebook as if it was second nature to her. Although her brown eyes were focused deeply onto the chalkboard her mind definately wasn't. Instead she was thinking about the figure, hoping she wouldn't fall asleep or daze off with her eyes open and cause another scene or have another episode. At least for the time being she had firmly established that she and Takuto had a connection to these strange dreams. But of all people why him? The solem person she'd cut ties with once the year was over.

Tapping her pencil, slowly against her open binder between lectures, she found herself constantly thinking about her dreams or rather nightmares, wondering what that Velvet Door was and that figure with the strange mask. The thoughts were tearing her up inside, causing her unnecessary stress, to the point where she had to step out to the bathroom to cool off a couple of times in the afternoon before the day ended.

And it didn't end on a good note, her mind was just filled with irritating thoughts and an eerie feeling like something was behind her, watching her and even clinging to her. While she was putting her books and pencil case away in her bag, two hands came down on her desk, almost scaring her as she noticed it was Takuto, hanging over her, speaking but hardly looking in her direction. He waited until most of the students in their class were gone before saying anything to not attract attention to the both of them.

He went on to talk more about their meeting at the new cafe at the mall which seemed to be a rather important meeting, not that she'd back out after she'd already promised to go, but something seemed to be bothering him more than usual and it wasn't like Takuto to lose his cool. Before Yuki could say anything he had already left, leaving her alone with the few students that were still left behind.

She dragged along the walkway to the train, taking the train to the mall before transfering to get off at another station, walking the rest of the way there. It seemed she had been lost in her thoughts, keeping her cellphone in her hands as she entered the mall complex. It was here that many of her school students and other high schools for a different region hung out after school, among other places. It was usually the mall which was a hot spot for more high school students during the day and then older adults during the evening.

Walking around for a while she called her house phone, leaving a message instead of having to talk to her mother, while looking around and entering the newly opened cafe, checking the time on her phone, noticing she was 2 minutes early. Feeling a strange cool spring chill, even inside, Yuki felt a strange push motioning her into the cafe, stumbling around a bit to find him already there, in a two person table by the wall. Weaving through the crowds of people at the new cafe she sat down across from him and crossed her legs in front of her, placing her phone on the table.

"Mind explaining to me what this is all about? You've never called me out before so it must be serious....I swear if anyone from school saw us here together they'd think we're going out.." she muttered that last sentence to herself while looking through the cafe menu from far away.

She sort of knew what he was going to get at but she wanted to know, what he knew and how it related to her situation as well.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff