Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saramauss

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:08 pm
SuperCrazyChocolate
saramauss

Heheh.. so there you have it. Ferengi's should just stick with their own race.

Yeah I agree, well I think Ferengi/Human wouldn't be so bad, they would still look the same, but look a little more human-ish

Considering how much the two races hate each other, I doubt very much a mix of the two would be very likely.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:07 pm
saramauss
SuperCrazyChocolate
saramauss

Heheh.. so there you have it. Ferengi's should just stick with their own race.

Yeah I agree, well I think Ferengi/Human wouldn't be so bad, they would still look the same, but look a little more human-ish

Considering how much the two races hate each other, I doubt very much a mix of the two would be very likely.

Yeah, I guess. But still, I don't think it would be that bad...  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Da Jeans

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:44 pm
Bluetabbycat
Miral Paris
3. Vulcan/Cardassian (*squee*)

A Cardassian with pointy ears? eek AWSOME! mrgreen

Miral Paris
10. Ferengi/Klingon (Oh, dear.)

burning_eyes ...I kind of want to shudder and lol at the same time... Actually... *creates mental image*... rofl rofl rofl

Anyway... For a little while now I've been thinking about what a Cardassian/Betazoid mix would be like... I can only imagine that they'd be one epic interrigator! eek mrgreen
Holy crap, that'd be pretty darn awesome! xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:12 am
Da Jeans
Bluetabbycat
Miral Paris

Miral Paris

burning_eyes ...I kind of want to shudder and lol at the same time... Actually... *creates mental image*... rofl rofl rofl

Anyway... For a little while now I've been thinking about what a Cardassian/Betazoid mix would be like... I can only imagine that they'd be one epic interrigator! eek mrgreen

Yeah, what kind of species would be good with Betazoid? I was thinking Vulcan/Betazoid, but I don't think it would work  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

YoukaiLuvr

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:24 pm
SuperCrazyChocolate
Da Jeans
Bluetabbycat
Miral Paris

Miral Paris

Yeah, what kind of species would be good with Betazoid? I was thinking Vulcan/Betazoid, but I don't think it would work

Human/Betazoid works - we know this for a fact. And even half-human/half-Betazoid is fine to breed with a human.
WHITE-WASHED SPOILERSDeanna had some trouble, but that was because of the incident on the Enterprise with baby Ian. However, after a couple of miscarriages and some lifesaving help from a race known as the Caeliar, she managed to successfully deliver her & Will's baby girl, Natasha Miana Riker-Troi. Why the hyphenated last name, I have no clue. The middle name would take some explaining, because all this takes place in the latest story arc in the books. A very, very good story arc, I might add.SPOILERS END
But, anyway...that's the first one that came to my mind.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:44 pm
â—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Š
      My favorite will always be Vulcan/Human. Oh, such conflict for the budding soul!
      Okay... Other than that, OH MAN YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST THOUGHT OF? Vulcan/Q. That would be totally badass. I mean, like, a thousand times better than the Human/Q I was about to propose.
      And I feel truly sorry for the first Ferengi/Klingon, even more so than I ever felt sorry for Spock being the first Vulcan/Human.

scutoid

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:20 am
YoukaiLuvr
SuperCrazyChocolate
Da Jeans
Bluetabbycat
Miral Paris

Miral Paris

Human/Betazoid works - we know this for a fact. And even half-human/half-Betazoid is fine to breed with a human.
WHITE-WASHED SPOILERSDeanna had some trouble, but that was because of the incident on the Enterprise with baby Ian. However, after a couple of miscarriages and some lifesaving help from a race known as the Caeliar, she managed to successfully deliver her & Will's baby girl, Natasha Miana Riker-Troi. Why the hyphenated last name, I have no clue. The middle name would take some explaining, because all this takes place in the latest story arc in the books. A very, very good story arc, I might add.SPOILERS END
But, anyway...that's the first one that came to my mind.

Hmmm, it could work...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:02 am
mine is klingon/human hybrid. something about the faint ridges and temper is appealing. i mean who wouldnt date blanna.  

ranch_and_potatos

Elle Lyn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:46 am
I think Vulcan/Romulan would be most interesting, they're obviously genetically compatible but just think of the differences in culture! It'd be like a reuniting as to my understanding, Romulans used to be Vulcan, but split to live on Romulus and Remus when they didn't agree on Surak's principals.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:25 pm
Maybe pointed ears could make Andorians or Orions that much sexier.....  

Matt Pniewski

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:27 pm
Would Cardassian/Klingon work?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:02 pm
So, genetically speaking, is it safe to say pointed ears are a dominant trait?  

Elle Lyn

Matt Pniewski

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:10 pm
Elle Lyn
So, genetically speaking, is it safe to say pointed ears are a dominant trait?

Well, if Simon Tarses had pointed ears from his Romulan grandfather, I'd say they become less pronounced, but they do last for more than a couple generations.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:56 am
SuperCrazyChocolate
Oh you know what I'd like to see? Vulcan/Betazoid!

You know that's sounds really interesting smile !Imagine the irony in that.  

Kizzeh

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:04 am
Kizzeh
SuperCrazyChocolate
Oh you know what I'd like to see? Vulcan/Betazoid!

You know that's sounds really interesting smile !Imagine the irony in that.

Yeah, I got the idea from the star trek race quiz I found from another topic somewhere on this page and my first two were Vulcan and Betazoid.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff