Can The Tank Be Revived?
  Yes
  No
  We can try
View Results

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:21 pm
Second question, will he get all my snails or just the little ones? I kind of like the big red ramshorns...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:58 pm
I seem to fall of gaia for a few months and then come back for a few months at a time. ^^; I'm here for the time being... I'm usually active when I'm on Gaia.  

thrivis

Bashful Cultist

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:56 pm
Kansai_Gal
Second question, will he get all my snails or just the little ones? I kind of like the big red ramshorns...
They'll eat the small ones like they were m&ms. I'm not so sure about the bigger ones though...I'm inclined to say that they won't...but I'm not 100% sure on that one.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:37 am
BluDragon35
Kansai_Gal
They'll eat the small ones like they were m&ms. I'm not so sure about the bigger ones though...I'm inclined to say that they won't...but I'm not 100% sure on that one.

Depends on the size of your loach. I think they can only eat what's proportion to their mouth.

then again...i never had those huge snails.

--------

Guilds are getting cooler huh...lolz....

Majah
Captain

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SquishyAngeh
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:28 pm
I would post in here more often but I really dont have much to say, my fish have mostly died off..I have half of them left, but I really think that I would be better off without anyfish right now....my 55 gallon tank is really taking up all my free space in my room, and my sis and I are getting our laptop on thursday...and I really wanna put a desk in my room for it.....but I cant untill I get rid of my tank....UGGG

this will take like 2 more years cause my fish are all healthy.... xp  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:31 pm
I really dont have any guild problems...I hate to say it but I own a rocky horror guild and it is very active....and I have like over 65 members...although anly about 12 of them are active.....oh well  

SquishyAngeh
Crew

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:33 pm
Majah
BluDragon35
Kansai_Gal

Depends on the size of your loach. I think they can only eat what's proportion to their mouth.

then again...i never had those huge snails.

--------

Guilds are getting cooler huh...lolz....
Well, the "biggest" ones are about 1 CM big... but they can only curl up into their shell about 4 mm. I moved some of the big, pretty ones to my goldfish (algae gonk ) tank. 3nodding I just can't have a million snails crapping and eating my plants. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:38 am
snail suck, I had these little tiny ones that kept breeding.....it was really friggen annoying, all I could see was snails snails snails....all over the place...so eventually I just started crushing or killing them, it was sad but I hated them so friggen much...

LOL  

SquishyAngeh
Crew

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:33 am
I've done that too, but there are too many hidden eggs in a 125 to get them all.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:00 pm
I would come here more but alas, my tank isnt done being set up  

SilverStarboy
Crew

Chemicat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:30 pm
I'd come here more, but the thing is I'm not as interested in fishies as I used to be... sad It's sad, but almost all our fish are gone now.

I'll still post about the ones I do have and stuff.

I think the reason I forgot about my guilds is because they're out of sight, there should be a 'guilds' button on the main page, instead of having to go to the maps... I dunno, maybe it's just me. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:51 pm
I feel kinda bad I did the same thing really.
I got really distracted by my guild sweatdrop
I'll make a banner tag for this place though and advertise in Hast Past Midnight for fish owners to come here 3nodding  

Narren7

Hilarious Lunatic

Jonathan_McCim
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:27 pm
Well. I havn't seen Majah at all.. So I'm wondering if she's still here. Honestly I though it was more fun back in GD where everyone could jump in on it. Here we can't really do random stuff in the middle of a converstation like we could in the old Tank... sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:37 pm
You got a point there.
But it's nothing that a lil advertising across the site would'nt hurt.
If we could draw more fish owners and hobbiest in here then I think things could really pick up. 3nodding  

Narren7

Hilarious Lunatic

----::::The FISH Tank::::----

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas