Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
New Love (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platonic_Recluse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:45 pm
"Love poems REALLY!!!!" She was so enthusiastic about the whole thing. Sarah paused realizing he was slightly embarrassed. "There's nothing wrong with it." She calmed down a bit, so it wouldn't bring any attention to them. "It's what you do.... Plus I think it's actually sweet. Just like if you gave one of you're poems to a girl you liked a lot... I bet she'd like it."
She gave a little wink while putting her index over her lips. "Shhhhh... I won't tell anyone. Promise."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:48 pm
John smiled, still a little embarassed. "Yeah, i guess your right." He smiled and tured back to his book but before he could begin the bell rang. "First period is over already, wow." He got up. "Let me see your schedule and ill help you to your next class." He said as he extended his hand.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Platonic_Recluse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:09 pm
Sarah gathered her belongings and put them in her bag. Finding the schedule, She handed it to him. "Next class is history." She sighed... "It's my worst subject..." She scratched the back of her head in a worried yet hopeful way. She began walking ahead then stopped. She turned towards him and smiled. "John, thank you for everything so far."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:13 pm
John smiled as he looked at the schedual as he packed his things at the same time. "Nothing i cant help with." He slug his bag over his shoulder and walked next to her out into the hall, "You have my class." He smiled as they nearly reached their next class, "Oh, and your welcome." He gave her a cocky smile and walked into the class before her taking his regular seat and watched as the teacher wen through the process of dealing with a new student. He winked at her.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Platonic_Recluse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:28 pm
She blushed totally red this time. WHAT THE CRAP AM I DOING!!!! The teacher put her in the seat right beside him again... This time on his right. Sarah took out her sketch pad to draw, and ignore these strange feelings. I barely know him... Sarah played the invisible card again, while ignoring the teacher. She just continued to draw.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:35 pm
John sat back in his chair and smiled, What the hell am i doing, he laughed quetly to himself, ah well, your already in to deep you idiot, He smiled again, She looks like a nice girl though, shes got a cute face. why the hell not. At this point Joh decided to lean over and peek at her drawing, unfortunately he leaned to far and fell out of his chair and falt on his face, "Ow." He said in a mumble as he sat up on the floor.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Platonic_Recluse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Sarah eyes grew wide. She took a few deep breaths. OH my gawd!!!! "JOHN!" She leaned over to check if he was okay. Luckily it didn't make a scene in class but still... Sarah worried. Her hand moved hair out of his face. "John... Are you okay?... " She held out her hand to try to help. "John...." She was panicking. She couldn't help it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:59 pm
John rubbed the side of his face. "Yeah, im ok." Nice going idiot. He sighed as he got back up and sat in his chair. He looked at Sarah, "thanks for caring so much about me." He said with a smile.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Platonic_Recluse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:10 pm
Sarah blushed. What the hell Sarah... How do I care so much. Her heart started racing. "..." She opened her mouth but nothing came out. She was just so relived that he was okay. Sarah breathed deeply to catch her breath. "It's no problem... really." She looked down at her sketch pad still as red as ever. "I'm just happy you're okay." She began to doodle again.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:55 am
John looked at Sarah and smiled, "Thankyou." He returned his attention back to the class. He laughed slightly to himself as he watched everyone begin to take notes on the lecture when all he needed to do was look and listen to memorize it. He looked over at Sarah again, "Youd better take some notes." He said in a semi-concerned way.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Platonic_Recluse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:52 pm
Sarah giggled at the concern John showed. "I may have said it's my worst subject but I'm not an idiot about it." She glanced at the board. "World War II.... Piece of cake." She put her sketch book away and brought out her notebook. Flipping to a blank page, she began to write. When she was done she tore it out and folded up passing it to John.
The note said:
John, It's okay to worry but sheesh. I have only been here for a couple hours.... I won't fail this early in school. Plus like I said Some things in history I know... Especially when it's about World War II. Don't worry so much. I'll be fine.
- Sarah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:19 pm
John read the note silently, he had to admit, the girls got spunk. He smiled, "Whatever you say." He said to her and sat back in his seat again. He yawned, "dang" He looked at the notes on the board making sure he had them memorized.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Platonic_Recluse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:09 pm
She quickly turned towards him. After sticking her tongue out at him, She smiled and went back to just writing random things in her notebook. The class went by quite fast. She got her stuff together and was ready to her next class. "Math" She mumbled and headed to the class room. She kind of had a quick tour before she even started school; about a week before to be exact. She looked around the room and saw three empty seats left. She sat in one, as the one beside her was taken by another female. The seat behind Sarah was empty.
The girl who sat beside her kept giving her dirty looks. "Hey Anna!" She spoke to the female right beside her. "John is extra cute today for some odd reason..."
Anna spoke. "Yeah I know, Jessica. But I hear he has been hanging with a new girl..."
Jessica looked at Sarah again then tried to whisper to Anna, but Sarah still heard. "Don't remind me. That slut beside me is the new girl..."
"Nuh huh...."
"Yeah... She better stay away from him... John is SO mine." She snickered and turned to face the front.
Sarah sunk in her seat and sighed. Great... Chicks that hate me already...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:32 am
When the class was over he gathered his things and got up. Sarah had already left and he took his time heading to his next class. When he walked in he saw Sarah sitting sunk back in her seat. He had a puzzled expresion on his face before he saw Anna and Jessica, Oh great, He thought as he moved over to the empty desk behind Sarah. He looked over at the two girls who turned and smiled at him before saying in unison, "Hi John." They giglled as he said hello back. John looked at the way Sarah was so unconfortable and he could guess why. So he turned to Jessica and said, "Hey Jess you got a little something right here." He said as he touched a spot on her forehead, "Ew wait, thats just a huge pimple." He turned to face the front as Anna and Jessica started freaking out. He leaned forward and whispered in Sarah's ear, "Dont worry about those two, thier not my type." He hoped this would make her feel better.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Platonic_Recluse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:01 pm
Sarah giggled at the blimish remark. She sat up straight when she felt his hot breath glazed her neck and her ear. Blushing at his little down grade about the ladiesand her just happened cold chills, she turn around to face him and smiled. "So what is your type?..." She winked and whispered just loud enough for the girls to hear her.
Jessica gave Sarah cold glares then just turned towards Anna. They began talking about non sense that portayed as VERY girly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff