Reply 1X1 Role Plays
SOME BODY RP WITH ME!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:28 pm
Lexi calmed down instantly, she was still scared but she wasn't fighting as much as before. She glanced around, trying to find a way out, ready to make her escape. She noticed that the voice was slightly familiar but couldn't place who it belonged to, her eyes narrowing in frustration as she tried to figure him out.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:31 pm
she blinked and found herself in a lavishly furnished birdcage. It was all so odd... "If I let you see me will you be my host?"  

Sally Sings Nightmares

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:36 pm
Lexi stared around the birdcage with wide eyes, taking in her surroundings. She tried to reply but she couldn't due to the hand over her mouth. She shook her head with a glare, refusing to be someone's host, whatever that meant. 'What does this person mean by host? Better yet, why did they kidnap me?' She thought, starting to struggle violently.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:43 pm
he sighed sadly andf snapped his fingers stealing her voice from her then let her go.  

Sally Sings Nightmares

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:46 pm
Lexi smiled when she was released and went to say something but realized that she couldn't talk. She started nodding, hoping that whoever did it would give her voice back. She wrote on the dusty floor with her finger quickly, hoping to get another chance, not wanting to lose her voice.

"Ok! I'll be your host, but why do you need me as a host?" She wrote, sitting beside what she had written with sad eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:52 pm
He gave her her voice back and made himself visable. Her was very handsome, and didn't look at all threatening, like a dove. "You'll find out soon enough" he said with an eager smile.  

Sally Sings Nightmares

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 pm
Lexi stared at the man, her jaw dropping in astonishment but she soon regained herself. "Why did you take me? And what is a host? Why do you need me as one?" She asked, glaring as she stood and stared at him, looking angry.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:58 pm
"I want you as my host because you're beautiful and remind me of good times. I can't tell you what one is, you'll just have to figure it out." he smiled sweetly. He looked 16, which was very strange to her.  

Sally Sings Nightmares

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:04 pm
Lexi blushed as he called her beautiful then glared at him, wondering why he couldn't tell her. "Why can't you tell me? I mean you took me.. And now you won't tell me what a host is?" Lexi growled, looking him over carefully, more like observing him, or making it seem like she was. She noticed that he looked relevantly young and rose a brow, staring at him suspiciously.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:24 pm
"I just can't" he said simply. "it's a rule and even if I wanted to I couldn't break it. You'll just gave to figure it out. It's a mystery, enjoy the ssecrecy, embrace it!" just then she heard the sound of soft feet touching the ground...  

Sally Sings Nightmares

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:36 pm
Lexi glared at him, looking for a possible exit, a possible escape. "What do you need me to do? And does host mean like.. You're living inside me?" She asked, wanting to find out things.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:41 pm
He busts up laughing at that "NO NO OF COURSE NOT!!!" it took him a full 5 minutes to calm down, as he did a little boy walked into the room surrounding the bird cage.

User Image  

Sally Sings Nightmares

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:50 pm
"Then what? A lover? Or what am I? A little pet?" Lexi growled in return, turning to face the boy who just came in, narrowing her eyes at him then looking back at Hewitt. She gave him a questioning look, hoping he'd explain why they were in a bird cage.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:56 pm
"He goes no my dear, I don't own you, and whether or not we become lovers is entirely up to you. Now look you've gone and woken Koda..." he walked over to the boy and directly through the bars of the cage as though they were merely water or air even. he kneeled beside him throwing fatherly arms around him.  

Sally Sings Nightmares

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:02 pm
Lexi glared and sat down in the middle of the cage, putting her head in her hands as hot tears threatened to spill. She'd been taken from her original life, just to be someone's host, and she didn't know what it was. The tears started flowing and she made no sound, just trying to figure out what was going on, the mysterious person's words repeating in her mind.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff