Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [1]@ Guildy ®
boyfriends and girlfriends Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u have a boyfriend or girlfriend??
  yes
  no
View Results

Hype Beast27

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:56 pm
GF's are easy...I had sex with mine becuz she horny  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:01 pm
scullbabe_10
u know some of my boyfriends have been total jerks 2 me (if u read my page u would know) i like other guys but they r either bisexual or taken >=| is it just me or all the hott and sweet ppl taken god......... scream

I totally agree. most guys I meet are jerks and just care about someone's hotness and not their brains, luckily I am both hot and smart. Why can't I have a loyal boyfriend who likes me for who I am and not for how I look?  

U h h d o r a b l e e

Heartless_requiem

Tipsy Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:08 pm
Xx-CupcakeKisses-xX
scullbabe_10
u know some of my boyfriends have been total jerks 2 me (if u read my page u would know) i like other guys but they r either bisexual or taken >=| is it just me or all the hott and sweet ppl taken god......... scream

I totally agree. most guys I meet are jerks and just care about someone's hotness and not their brains, luckily I am both hot and smart. Why can't I have a loyal boyfriend who likes me for who I am and not for how I look?

i would,i'm just most likely not hot enough for you lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:18 pm
Requiom
Xx-CupcakeKisses-xX
scullbabe_10

lol, how modest! I like that I think that any guy who is modest is hot, I also think that truthful guys are hot cause they don't hide secrets and are less likely to cheat on their girlfriends.  

U h h d o r a b l e e

Heartless_requiem

Tipsy Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:21 pm
Xx-CupcakeKisses-xX
Requiom
Xx-CupcakeKisses-xX
scullbabe_10

lol, how modest! I like that I think that any guy who is modest is hot, I also think that truthful guys are hot cause they don't hide secrets and are less likely to cheat on their girlfriends.

lol thanks,my last girlfriend just broke up with me,if you want to keep talking,we could go to PM's  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:48 pm
Puffy hair is the new cool~
I should put that in my signature.  

Akitokosuke

3,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:10 pm
my bf is so nice!!but mayb hes cheating on me!!using me cause i'm rich!!!we girls she make a group that gets good,truthful bfs and teach bad boys a "lesson".we also help girls find the right boys and the other way around too!!and we get paid!!that would b great! exclaim rolleyes idea emo .  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:11 pm
Ya you all keep loving till on day she will call you up and she were finished then what are all you going to do.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

DrugsForMinors

Shirtless Fatcat

4,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:20 am
Rockriver001
Ya you all keep loving till on day she will call you up and she were finished then what are all you going to do.
Garsh,thats harsh.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:43 am
Carolina says...
this is why i like to stay single, and if im gonna get a bf, first im gonna make sure were friends, then we can like each other more than friends, cause then u know them more, u know ^u^ User Image  

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
[1]@ Guildy ®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items