Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
RYAN AND KELTIE=DONE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how does this make you feel?
  AWWWWW NOOOO D:
  THERE IS HOPE FOR ME YET!
  i really don't care
View Results

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:52 pm
Kyli3Fosho
Waittt...
They were engaged?
"I threw that ring in his face"
Hm.

But stilllll....
Ryan cheating?
no!
How... how could he?
talk2hand

She was in love with him too... [99% sure she was]

Weelll I wouldn't say engaged. I mean we never know.
But I don't know the ring part kind of caught my eye.
But then again I overthink everything.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:54 pm
I know I don't post a lot so, my thoughts might be over-looked.

But, did anyone take into account that when you're with someone you care about for a long time, you don't want to hurt them. Also, when you grow apart from someone, what is there to do? Nothing. So how do you tell the person you care about that you can't feel anything anymore?

I feel for Keltie, I really do. But. I think because it was the day after V-day, people are just getting to worked up.  

Beady_Skydiver

Dapper Nerd

5,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200

jordanlaag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:47 pm
For some reason I feel like maybe Ryan didn't like intentionally do it. Maybe he got drunk or something. But you don't just stay with someone for three years and then randomly decide to cheat on them. Or maybe things weren't working, who knows. Or maybe Keltie misunderstood or was looking for a way out. Seems like if he was cheating it would be a great way for Keltie to leave, maybe if she'd wanted to for a while? Idk just random thoughts. I just feel like maybe we're missing something. But I don't respect Keltie for openly telling the public like this. It seems like something personal that she would just post in spite of him. I don't think posting the details on her blog was right. But I wish she would STOP POSTING because every post is like CRY CRY CRY WHINE I'M AWESOME I DESERVE BETTER I CAN MAKE CRAFTS.

Like really, I understand she's hurt but that's not the way to go about it. /:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:07 pm
I understand that it is her blog and she can post whatever she wants on it since it's about what is going on in her life -- but I think she's forgetting that she's in the public eye. She once loved this man, and now she's making him look like a complete a*****e, even if he is being one right now. I just don't think it's her place to spill how much Ryan hurt her all over the internet.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:29 pm
I wasn't even gonna go on Gaia today, but I just read this on her blog and I had to come here.

I'm really torn about it. I'm a big Keltie fan, and I really feel for her right now. Especially with the weekend I've had... the way she is coping is so strong and graceful. She's an inspiration in more than one way and if any other guy had hurt her like this I would be pissed.

But it's not any other guy. It's Ryan. Our Ryan. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. I want to hear his side of the story before I judge. And I really, really want his side to make sense, out of pure selfishness, because being disappointed in him and losing respect for someone I look up to so much is gonna hurt.

I know it's not fair to put the kid on a pedestal, he's human and makes mistakes too... but I'm gonna be so disappointed if it's true. After all the s**t he went through with Jac, he'd go and pull that on Keltie?

I don't think there's anything wrong with Keltie posting about it. It's her personal blog, she can write about whatever she wants. Just because her boyfriend (ex gonk ) happens to be famous doesn't mean she loses that right. Besides, when things were great between them she'd post about that too, and be all lovey-dovey and talk about how amazing he is. So it's only fair that she'd also write about how she feels when he's being a total a**.

I just hope it's either a misunderstanding, or Ryan has some kind of explanation... and if he seriously cheated on her, I hope he at least is sorry about it and will admit screwing up. Even if it's none of our business... I feel like he should open up about this and let us know what went down.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:54 pm
Tbh, I dont know how to feel about this.  

ScribbLove

PanicChic2005

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:56 pm
Polyphonic Twilight

I know it's not fair to put the kid on a pedestal, he's human and makes mistakes too... but I'm gonna be so disappointed if it's true. After all the s**t he went through with Jac, he'd go and pull that on Keltie?

That's what I was thinking.
Why would he want to do something like that when he knows exactly how it feels to be cheated on?
I would really love to hear what Ryan has to say.
And it's true.
Keltie is overeacting a bit.
I understand that she's hurt, but you don't got to post every single little detail and try to ruin his reputation.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:12 pm
Im worried.
Of all the people in Panic, I did not think that Ryan would be capable of doing this.
He knows how it feels, I really wish he would talk about it, and the blog hasnt been updated in a LONG time.
All of this just isnt adding up.
Do you think that maybe, just maybe.
Things were getting so bad for Keltie, that they decided to do a publicity stunt, maybe Im wrong, but I'd rather hope that that was what happend.
It's really unfair that they would just leave us hanging.
And Keltie didn't really elaborate, there are 3 sides to every story.

VickyT_089

sandflea

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_________Cause nobody wants to be the lst one there
_________And everyone wants to feel like someone cares
_________Someone to love with my life in their hands
_________There's gotta be somebody for me like that

User Image

Honestly, out of Panic, I think Ryan would be the one to do this type of thing.
In interviews and all, he just has this attitude and acts different from Brendon, Jon and Spencer.
I think the other three are the sweetest people ever, and Ryan is sweet too, but I just think he would have the potential.
Just because he has been cheated on doesn't mean anything either.
Truth is, he cheated. the circumstances matter, but they are insignifigant. I feel bad that they lost each other, but Keltie can chill and be all tear tear in private.
You don't see Ryan going around like, "I cheated and made my ex cry"
Cause that's jsut dumb too.

And please don't like, kill me for this post. It's just what I think.

User Image

Cause nobody wants to do it on their own _________
And everyone wants to know they're not alone _________
Somebody else that feels the same somewhere _________
There's gotta be somebody for me out there
_________
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:44 pm
sandflea
_________Cause nobody wants to be the lst one there
_________And everyone wants to feel like someone cares
_________Someone to love with my life in their hands
_________There's gotta be somebody for me like that

User Image

Honestly, out of Panic, I think Ryan would be the one to do this type of thing.
In interviews and all, he just has this attitude and acts different from Brendon, Jon and Spencer.
I think the other three are the sweetest people ever, and Ryan is sweet too, but I just think he would have the potential.
Just because he has been cheated on doesn't mean anything either.
Truth is, he cheated. the circumstances matter, but they are insignifigant. I feel bad that they lost each other, but Keltie can chill and be all tear tear in private.
You don't see Ryan going around like, "I cheated and made my ex cry"
Cause that's jsut dumb too.

And please don't like, kill me for this post. It's just what I think.

User Image

Cause nobody wants to do it on their own _________
And everyone wants to know they're not alone _________
Somebody else that feels the same somewhere _________
There's gotta be somebody for me out there
_________

Okay, Im not going to kill you biggrin
But, I understand where you're coming from.
It's just hard for me to wrap my head around, sure he's a little bit...
saucy.
Lol.
But, that doesn't nessacarily mean he would cheat.
I act like that too. I have a dry sense of humor and most of what comes out of my mouth is sarcasm, it's who I am. But, I wouldnt cheat on anyone.
I am not trying to attack you, if it comes off that way I am sorry, Im just saying how I feel.
:]  

VickyT_089

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:45 pm
User Image

well....i mean this is a problem where you need two sides to a story. Ryans young, and this is what some people go through, and i do feel bad for keltie, though she might be over saying some things. its just my opinion, so please dont get mad, but maybe if Ryans open on telling anyone, then that will be another side to the story. and its just an opinion.

We Must Reinvent love<3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:47 pm
FrenchLollipop
User Image

well....i mean this is a problem where you need two sides to a story. Ryans young, and this is what some people go through, and i do feel bad for keltie, though she might be over saying some things. its just my opinion, so please dont get mad, but maybe if Ryans open on telling anyone, then that will be another side to the story. and its just an opinion.

We Must Reinvent love<3

I agree.
I dont know, but, I hate being malinformed.  

VickyT_089

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:52 pm
VickyT_089
FrenchLollipop
User Image

We Must Reinvent love<3

I agree.

Yeah i get what your sayiiing =  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:06 pm
FrenchLollipop
VickyT_089
FrenchLollipop
User Image

We Must Reinvent love<3

I agree.

:/
But, I think it's a little screwed up how people are going apeshxt on Ryan when, they dont even understand what the hxll happend.  

VickyT_089

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:17 pm
VickyT_089
FrenchLollipop
VickyT_089
FrenchLollipop
User Image

We Must Reinvent love<3

I agree.

:/
But, I think it's a little screwed up how people are going apeshxt on Ryan when, they dont even understand what the hxll happend.

omg iknow! i dont mean to go out of subject, but hes just a kid...well...21..but maybe hes not mature yet, people make mistakes, and your right, i do hate when people assume things just because of a blog.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff