Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering -- February Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:12 pm
Withefire glanced over at Duskwind and Creamtail. He thought for a mintue, then padded over to them, his green eyes glowing. "Hello Duskwind, Creamtail. Having fun gossiping over PebbleClan?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:14 pm
Robinsong joined Creamtail, Withefire and Duskwind.
"Creamtail, it's good to see you!"  

MADLYALICE

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:29 pm
"Yes actually. It's very fun!" Duskwind said to Withefire matching his green gaze with her amber glare.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:17 pm
"So it seems," Patchstar muttered to Cursedstar, eyes narrowing. "Thank you so much for allowing us to grace you with our presence this moon."

The tortoiseshell leader turned to Crystalstar. "How's the prey running in SnowClan? I havent seen you for a while, my friend."  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:52 pm
Firesog glanced over at Duskwind and frowned. Were Fireclan and Pebbleclan going to start a fight during a gathering? She padded over to the group. "Hello, Withefire." She settled down near Duskwind. "So, has anyone seen Woodclan yet?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:14 pm
(like it patchstar? i worked hard on it User Image
ok it took me about two minutes)  

Currently Dead Account

signelchan

Gracious Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:44 pm
Creamtail said nothing, for fear of starting a fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:33 pm
(ok ok I'm here! Don't get your tails in a fluffy! >.<)
Cinderstar was vibrating on the spot. "hurry up!! Hurry up!!! were going to be late!!!" Woodclan had been held back because they needed to make shure the injured were taken care of. "we're comeing we're comeing!!! Cinderstar your so impatiant!!" Redpine growled from the back of the group. Cinderstar huffed and flung herself down the hill. She tripped on a root at the bottom of the hill crashing through into the clearing. "owch! ow ow ow!!" Cinderstar rubbed her head with her paw. "ok. . . owchy. . . Woodclans here!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:12 pm
Robinsong laughed and ran up to Cinderstar.
"Hello Cinderstar!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:31 pm
"Huzzah!" Patchstar mewed, jumping on top of the orange WoodClan leader. "How's the prey been running?" she purred as she batted at Cinderstar's tail like a playful kit.

(It's beautiful, Dewpool! I love the pose. I drew this for you:

User Image

do you like it? took me about...ten minutes. ish.)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:54 pm
Firesong smiled at the Woodclan leader. Well, everyone was here. The gathering could finally get started.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:59 pm
Ravenpaw quickly ran after Cinderstar and saw many cats from each clan gather. Wow...It seems like everyone is getting along so well.... She looked around as scents of clan cats mingeled (sp?) and filled her nose.  

Kiri-IllegalContractor
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:05 pm
(lol)
Cinderstar grumbled at Patchstar "get off me you kit! I'm not your warrior anymore!" She then quickly looked around, spotting what she had been waiting for. "CURSEDSTAR!!!! YOU BIG OOF!!!" Cinderstar charged and slamed into Cursedstar "i can't belive you came!!! I've been waiting to punish you for not comeing to the last gathering!!!" Cinderstar batted at Cursedstars ears wit her sheathed claws.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:32 pm
Swallowtail sat silently, wondering about different things and watching everyone greet each other.  

x-Cloud Drop-x
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:53 pm
Bearclaw looked across the clearing. It seemed that everyone had met up with someone , sharing news from each others clans. Then she spotted Swallowtail- and padded up to her. "Greetings." she mewed with a nod of her head. "You're... Swallowtail, right?"  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff