Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:54 pm
((Emili, sorry about the confuzlment sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:59 pm
((ok. i just wanted to help the evil dude. I don't want to play him personally. I have a question though. If i'm helping the evil dude, what should my profile layout look like? Its different that the superhero one, so whats mine suppose to look like?))  

Feathertail14

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:01 pm
(i play LEK THE MYSTERIOUS COUGAR/PUMA/MOUNTAINLION FIGURE)
Lek eyed the two humans. Hmm I see great potential in them...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:01 pm
((I got no clue))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:03 pm
(well i was evil then switched to good so your character could know my character! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:04 pm
((LOL good point Duskwind))

Chris suddenly felt like he was being watched by something. He looked around but found no one then he hurried off to class.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:07 pm
(Confuzlment!!!!!! see the l in there?)

Emili ran when she saw the school ground"i made it" she said slowing her pace when the bell rang "what the!!! awww i was right here" she said running again "HERE" she shouted when she reached her classroom ten minutes late she walked to her desk in the back of the room when she dropped for the pendent (teachers name of our class is Mrs.Valuski ok?) Mrs.Valuski turned and bent down, then she came up and picked it up "A toy?" she said "ill just keep this till after class" she said and put it in her drawer 'oh great' she thought, 'just what i dont need'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boo looked and saw a person with orange hair (Chris) "another?" she said "i didnt think i would find one so soon" she jumped down in front of him "you your one of them!" she said "oh so you are the one Pantherclaw.in a select few i planted cat genes, you can tell by the mouse mark right here" Boo pushed up Chris' Sleeve and showed him the mouse mark "take this pendent. She handed Chris a pendent that said 'panther' and underneath it said 'claw' "say Pantherclaw form" she said and waited. (if you want the story of why boo was an experiment gone wrong, PM me.....)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:08 pm
Lek ducked out of view just as the human boy looked. I can't let them know of my presence...not yet at least

(i'm like a cat ninja! MWAHAHAHA)  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:09 pm
Feathertail14
((ok. i just wanted to help the evil dude. I don't want to play him personally. I have a question though. If i'm helping the evil dude, what should my profile layout look like? Its different that the superhero one, so whats mine suppose to look like?))

(How about you just play raven then, your profile is already made out!)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:13 pm
"Ok...Pantherclaw form!?"Chris said then there was a flash of light he made quick movements and his clothes changed then he grew ears and a tail.After the light faded he walked up to Boo."What happened to me?"he asked a bit frightened.

((This happened after his class))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:19 pm
((i don't want to be raven. Here. I'll just put what my picture looks like. I can still be Raven, but this is my picture:

User Image

this good? i like this picture better))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:20 pm
((Lol that's fine))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:20 pm
( I'm going to make Lek have like mild amnesia so like...as he tried to escape The Shadow erased some of his memory.)
Lek looked surprised. Boo? What is she doing here? Lek thought as he watched her give something to the human. Then he watched as the human turned into one of the experiments. Lek smirked. This just got interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:22 pm
"i was right you are one of the chosen ones!" Boo said not really wanting to explain "it will come off later, meet at the abandoned 'soccer' factory!" (thats were Emili was lifted up.) And she jumped away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emili ran to the soccer factory, finely having her pendent back and she waited in front, curios she walked into the building and looked around, when she saw a pond with fish and she jumped up and took one out with her teeth, she dropped it "what the... what did i do that for?" a bunch of bats flew over her head, she ducked just in time. when she saw a girl come up "Hello, i am raven" she said "and you are dead!" she said shooting razor sharp Feathers at Emili "Dewpool form!" she shouted and changed "what do i do?" then a little mouse shaped toy came out and with her heart she new to say "Wave of rushing blades!" when Blades came flooding out of her mouse 'toy'

(your attack has to be like something to do with your name, i have a water-like name so i did Wave....get it?)  

Currently Dead Account

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:26 pm
(so what would Pantherclaw be...hmmm brainstorming..)
(so does Emili know she's half cat?)

Lek came out of the shadows and approached this human-cat.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff