Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I like two guys and I need advice on them. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think I should umm be with or umm IDK how to explain it...
  Brandon ?
  Jimmy ?
View Results

Kokoro Senpai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:19 pm
Errr..btw I guess I forgot to tell you this but my BFF likes Jimmy too....and he doesn't ask girls out...he tells his friend to or the girl asks him out...

Sighh she doesn't know I like him too...but I get mad at her because she never hangs out with us anymore...she now tries to get his attention and hangs out with him now...she ALWAYS does that whenever she likes someone!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:25 am
be friends with both of them, date both of them, if your not bf/gf then it's not cheating, and they can't break up with you if you're not bf/gf either

maybe even go on a double date; you and brandon and jimmy and your bff  

June-iful

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:24 pm
Your friend is with Jimmy, and you don't want to hurt your friend, right?

Brandon seems like the better choice to me, and if he asks you out, you'll get over Jimmy.

BUT
That's just my opinion.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:35 am
Angel laely
u CANNOT go out with jimmy. he's ur friends ex! then again... smile scratch that. i say go 4 it babe! wink

number 1 to being a girl. Don't not go out with a friends' EX! thats way too harsh and she might be jealous!

I think Brandon becauz he's single and he is looking at u all da time. When he is Smile back at him or just ignore. He's gonna want u to look at him and will try to attract your attention!!  

Gabrielle423

Kokoro Senpai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:37 am
errr shes not WITH him she just LIKES him  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:37 am
Gabrielle423
Angel laely
u CANNOT go out with jimmy. he's ur friends ex! then again... smile scratch that. i say go 4 it babe! wink

number 1 to being a girl. Don't not go out with a friends' EX! thats way too harsh and she might be jealous!

I think Brandon becauz he's single and he is looking at u all da time. When he is Smile back at him or just ignore. He's gonna want u to look at him and will try to attract your attention!!

jimmys single 2  

Kokoro Senpai

Kokoro Senpai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:52 pm
Okay. Regina finally called! She hasn't called me since the breakup.....Well anyway, she started saying crap about Jimmy and how her life has turned to hell since they broke up cuz her friends barely talk to her or something and everyone keeps talking about Jimmy and stuff...well before we hung up, she dared me to ask him out o.o she doesn't kno I like him tho...well I said WHAT?!?! WHY?!?!?! and she said please and kept begging so I'm like fine but I can't ask him since its waay to embrarassing and she said that she'll do it for me....is this a good thing? Well one of my friends frm skool like Jimmy and I told my other friend about the dare and since we were all pissed off at my friend who liked him she said I should do it....and we're pissed off at her because she's always hanging around with us and being hella secretive and we barely see her....and wel yea..

I was thinking of telling her how I feel about Jimmy... Should I?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:17 pm
He said no...kinda...well Regina told Jimmy to ask me out or something like that and he said no... i feel so sad.... but im still not over him or watever...  

Kokoro Senpai

-HII J e n n y

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:28 pm
well Angie,
life is life, love is love, drama is drama,
but rlly Angie, go for the one guy u love the most, nd..
Angie.. If ur around Jimmy nd ur to scared to talk to him cuhz u like him,
maybe thats becuhz u like him to much
if ur around Brandon, well nd u could at least talk to him more then u do to jimmy
maybe theres sumthing going on with u nd jimmy?

It's happening to me, well not the same thing as u..
this gay guy i hate rlly much much, he told 4 ppl who i like
which includes the person i like.. well use to like
im still not able to talk to him, i cnt stare at him NO MORE..
since then i hvnt look at him, talked to him, or walk with him..
theres a thing going on with me nd him i still hvb feelings for him even tho
i say that i dont like him anymore..

Well srry ur problem thread shouldnt be talking bout my problems..
Angie go for the one u love, not for th one u think u love
<33  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:30 pm
Oh gawsh!
i jst read what u said above me nd jeez i noticed
that u talk more about JIMMY,

look here, u seem u like him more then brandon, me nd jimmy were talking on aim,
he said that ppl think u nd him r a good couple nd i said,well u guys r
then nxt i said dnt u think that?
then he said, well i did in 4th grade but now i dnt..

SRRY if this making u sad jst wanted to tell u what happened TToTT  

-HII J e n n y

Kokoro Senpai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:40 pm
J3nNy_r4wR
Oh gawsh!
i jst read what u said above me nd jeez i noticed
that u talk more about JIMMY,

look here, u seem u like him more then brandon, me nd jimmy were talking on aim,
he said that ppl think u nd him r a good couple nd i said,well u guys r
then nxt i said dnt u think that?
then he said, well i did in 4th grade but now i dnt..

SRRY if this making u sad jst wanted to tell u what happened TToTT

lol to late for that....and yea its true i talk more about jimmy...ive noticed...its just i dont talk to brandon since he sits across the room and he plays basketball every recess and we arent friends.... sighh i feel soooo depressed

i have no chance with brandon but with jimmy prob 2 in a million .......its to late to accept him since its been 2 yrs i dont think he likes me anymore... omg i feel like crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:16 pm
no angie..
its not late... its not late for u hvbing a chance with Jimmy Neutron
:]] it's never late
u'll never kno when he likes u, try get to kno him more better
or at least try to get more along with him  

-HII J e n n y

Kokoro Senpai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:28 pm
J3nNy_r4wR
no angie..
its not late... its not late for u hvbing a chance with Jimmy Neutron
:]] it's never late
u'll never kno when he likes u, try get to kno him more better
or at least try to get more along with him

maybe....get along with him...err i think we get along? we talk with each other sometimes and idk what he likes and stuff so i dunno if we have anything in common!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:23 pm
things seen to be changing s rapidly and consistently, i'd just sit quietly with my own business until an inviting opportunity comes, then jump on and hold the reins  

June-iful

Kokoro Senpai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:35 pm
June-iful
things seen to be changing s rapidly and consistently, i'd just sit quietly with my own business until an inviting opportunity comes, then jump on and hold the reins

yea i think i am doing that...im paying attention to wats happening and just watching..im not doing anything tho  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff