Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:16 pm
"HEY! I may be a twoleg now, but i am still a medicine cat at heart. I am against all your violence. Why can't we just figure out what happened to us together and PEACEFULLY?" Leafpetal suggested.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:16 pm
"Uhh......ok," Mistpaw agreed slowly, still staring at her hands. Being a twoleg was a strange feeling for her. "That would help a bit more."  

LeonWavreon

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:06 pm
Cinderstar gasphed. "what?!?!? oh no your not hurting my little baby!!" Cinderstar picked up Rowanpaw and started to run in the direction away from Cursedstar. "YOU NEVER GET ME ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Rowanpaw started to squirm. "mom! Let go of me!! I a rouge now!! INDEPENDENT!!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:13 pm
Leafpetal shook her head. "Oh great........ now we'll never get cinderstar to stop running until she ends up tripping over herself....... Nice one......"  

Feathertail14

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:29 pm
Cinderstar continues to run with Rowanpaw in tow.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:34 pm
"told you......"  

Feathertail14

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:39 pm
(lol)
Oakenpelt sat at the corner of the clearing. "If any of you try and hurt her I'll kill you. . . . with do time. . . " Oakenpelts eyes glitered evili.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:10 pm
Leafpetal looked at Oakenpelt. "Can't we do this PEACEFULLY like i said before Cinderstar ran off towing Rowanpaw away?"  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:33 pm
"i still dont understand but......" A twoleg walked up to Dewpool "hi" she said "i can understand you?" she looked confused "yeah" ......"and you can understand me!, but your a twoleg!" she looked at Dewpool as if she was an alien "ummm wats your name?" she asked "its Dewpool!" Dewpool said "strange" she said and ran away  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:00 pm
Oakenpelt put his hands on his head and started mumbling about random stuff. (lol I could just imagine them all in chibi form, have any of you watched Prince of tennis?)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:02 pm
((no..... whats that?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:58 am
(its an anime show about a dude and a bunch of other dude's playing tennise, it's pretty good, but every so often they take all the characters and put them in chibi form. . . its so cute!!! ^.^)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:32 pm
(I've seen it.... His eye that vanishes every so oftin..... *shutter*)

Cursedstar suddenly vanished and reappeared in front of Cinderstar, grinning evilly. "Where might you be headed off to?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:20 am
Leafpetal looked down and shook her head. "Oh great........"  

Feathertail14

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:56 pm
(lol yeah I guess that gets a little creepy. . . . lol I feel sad that he and the girl never hook up crying )
Cinderstar narrowed her eyes at Cursedstar "eat my dust!!!" She threw a bunch of dusk in Cursestars mouth then raced in the other direction.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff