Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Prisoner of the Heart~ (Literate only please) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:48 pm
Hayden shook her head. "Oh you men and only eating leftovers. There's no real nutrition in them. That's why. Plus, it's a change for once. Take a chill pill." She began to eat her food and watched Vic still hesitate. "Will you eat already? Nothing is wrong with it."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:58 pm
He grumbled a bit, beginning to eat. Yes, it was good. No, he wasn't going to admit it willingly. It was obvious that he was enjoying it though, as the food was gone within a moment of his first bite.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:06 pm
"Your silent eating tells and not spitting it out me that you like it." Hayden said. "Don't worry you don't have to say it." She told him. They finished eating in silence and Hayden put their dishes in the dishwasher. She walked back into the living room and sat on the couch. "So, where am I sleeping tonight?" She asked him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:18 pm
"Couch," he replied simply, already putting 'The Night Mistress cooks. Always.' in his mental notes. He sat down in an armchair, twisting himself to look at her. "Here's the deal, I provide room and board, you do the occasional chore."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:31 pm
Hayden stuck her nose at the couch but decided to shake it off. It seemed that he didn't have any other rooms to spare. Then what he also said surprised her. "Excuse me?" She asked. "I am not doing your chores in your own house. I'll cook but I am not cleaning. You are meant to protect me and that's that. Nothing else. I'm not here to be your maid. I'm not even here by choice. If I have to, I will walk out of those doors right now and go home. The mafia can kiss my butt. I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself." She sat back and folded her arms, not annoyed at Vic for even thinking she would ever be his slave.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:06 pm
He looked at her, then stretched and yawned. "Yeah, whatever," he murmured, smiling softly. "Just wait..." he added jokingly, falling asleep slowly in the chair. "G'night Night Mistress..."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:31 pm
Hayden was about to object but then noticed that he was falling asleep in the chair. A knock sounded on the door and she ran to answer it. The police dropped off her things and she thanked them. When she walked back into the living room, she noticed that Vic was deep in sleep. Hayden found the bathroom and changed into her pajamas before walking back. She, somehow, found extra blankets and pillows in the closet and gently placed on Vic before grabbing another blanket and pillow for herself. As she lied down on the couch, she slowly fell into a deep sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:00 pm
Vick slept happily until morning... and would've slept later if it wasn't for the repetitive ringing of the doorbell. It was the call-ring of his younger sister Holly. Crap, that was today wasn't it? Vick thought in his half-concious state. He didn't make any move to get the door though, instead choosing to go back to sleep. It was very easy, he slipped into a very nice dream.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:24 pm
Hayden stirred as the door bell continued to ring. Since her brain wasn't really working, she still thought she was at her house. Hayden got up, still tired, and dragged her feet to the door. She opened the door and saw some girl standing in front of her. For some reason, the girl looked familiar. "Can I help you?" Hayden asked in a tired voice. The girl, at first, gasped at the sight of Hayden and then smiled.

"Yeah, um, hi. My name is Holly. Is Vic home?" She asked.

"Who?" Hayden asked and then things came back to her mind. "Oh! You're his sister! I'm sorry. I just woke up so my brain wasn't really working yet. I'm Hayden. Come on in." The two girls walked back in the house as Hayden began calling Vic's name. "Vic! Your sister's here." Hayden said and then crawled back on the couch, snuggling deeper in the covers. Holly stood there looking back at the two of them.

"Um, Vic?" She asked as he still had his eyes closed on the chair.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:11 pm
Vick was dreaming of catching The Night Mistress. He was having a rather nice dream, as he was currently in the part where he was sitting next to her cell, smiling and listening to her repent. Soon she was also confessing how she'd always admired his skill, his hard work, the adorable way he placed his hand under his chi-
That's when he woke up, coughing. He looked up, seeing his sister. "Holly!"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:32 pm
(You can voice for everybody else, you know....including the sister and chief and other police people. I don't have to be the only one you know even if I do bring them in)

Holly folded her arms as she looked at her brother. "Morning sunshine." She said sarcastically. "Did we forget something?" Holly asked. Hayden, still under the covers, tried to hide her smile. She knew that Vic was in trouble and she was enjoying every second of it. "And why didn't you tell me you got a girlfriend?" Holly asked with a smile. Hayden sat up shocked.

"I am NOT his girlfriend." Hayden protested. Holly apologized and turned back to her brother.

"No offense but then what are you doing here?" Holly asked and then looked at her brother for an explanation.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:36 pm
"Yes, I brought her back for a frak," he got out of his chair, looking at his sister who was glaring at him still. She always got annoyed when he used fictional cuss words instead of true ones. "Chief introduced us."

"Why," she began, "Is she here, really?"

"Witness, protection, program." he grit his teeth, "Have to have a master thief in my apartment for god knows how long. She witnessed a murder."

Holly looked at Hayden, blinking. "I preferred thinking that she was your girlfriend."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:42 pm
Hayden rolled her eyes and shook her head. She put her hand in the air as if to put in her two cents. "Um, excuse me but I am NOT a thief." Vic was about to say something but Hayden interrupted him. "Don't even. You don't have proof that I'm the Night Mistress." Holly looked at them back and forth, still annoyed.

"So this has to be on the down low, am I right?" She asked her brother.

"Looks that way." Hayden said before Vic could say anything.

"Was I talking to you?" Holly snapped. Hayden raised her eyebrows as Holly's attitude.

"Well excuse me, Miss-Thang." Hayden snapped her fingers. "No need for the attitude."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:49 pm
"Night Mistress, quiet," Vick raised a finger to her to shush her. "And yes, please keep quiet about it," he rubbed his chin, still reminded of the dream Hayden gushing about how she loved that about him. He couldn't help but look at her and smile smugly.

Holly looked at Vick, "Vick..." she growled a bit, seeing the gleam in his eye.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:17 pm
Hayden pushed his hand aside out of frustration. "I am not the Night Mistress. You have no proof that it's me. We've been to court before and my lawyers have always won. And you know, I do have a name pig-head." Holly shot a look at Hayden. "Oh please honey, don't even get me started on you." The two women looked like they were about to kill each other but, with a cop being in the room, they didn't.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff