Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Rock of Love~ (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:26 pm
John stopped playing when the other boys came in, He smiled, "same old Mikey, always has to have his coffee." he laugh as he went over and stood in his normal position on the stage, "Lets give the rookie a workout, how bout we start with "Intense", that work for you guys?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:29 pm
Sophie rolled her eyes and looked at her cousin who was smiling. He picked up his drumsticks and began to beat them together as he counted off. "1....2.....1..2...3..4." The three boys began to play fast. Sophie watched their speed and chuckled to herself. She began strum her fingers against the cords and was able to keep up for the most part. A few times she messed up but, after all, it was her first try. Each time John looked at her, she simply nodded to say that she was bored already.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:34 pm
When the song had finished John congratulated Sophie, "Im impressed," He said in a bit of a cocky tone, "Not a whole lot of people can keep up with that one." He Paced a bit as new lyrics popped in his head and he mentally wrote songs for them before he turned to Mcikey, "She is good Mike, She is good."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:54 pm
Mikey nodded. "Told ya, boss. She's good. Even if she is a girl." He winked at Sophie as she just stuck her tongue out at him. Notes from out of nowhere popped into her mind. For the most part, she liked it and had to write them down. Quickly, she handed Mikey her guitar and jumped off stage as she got her bag.

"What's she doing?" Tony asked. Mikey smiled and shook his head as he had seen that look so many times with her. Sophie pulled out some blank music sheet paper and began to write down the notes.

"She does this from time to time. When she thinks of a melody, she has to write it down or else she'll forget." Mikey told them and placed the guitar on his lap.

"If that guitar drops, I'll murder you Mikey." Sophie told her cousin without looking up from the paper. Mikey laughed and told her he wouldn't. After a few more minutes, she sat the paper down and returned back to the stage. "Sorry about that. I'm back now. What's next?" She asked as Mikey handed the guitar back to her.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:57 pm
John watched as Sophie ran off and wrote down the melody, "Hmmm, How interesting." He paced on the stage as she came back, more lyrics were popping up in his head, more than usaul and he was having a hard time keeping them in check, after a few moment he became frustrated, "Alright guys take a break, i got to write some stuff down." With that he went off to the back room.

"Oh geeze there he goes." Mickey said as he shook his head and looked down, "Always in the midde of practice, geeze." He got up from his drums and went over to take a sip of his coffee.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:10 pm
"Hey he's just got to do the same thing I do. He has to write it down before he forgets it." Sophie told her cousin. Mikey rolled his eyes and continued to drink his coffee.

"So what did you write down?" Tony asked. "Can we hear it?" Sophie shook her head. "Aw, come on Soph. Let's here it. No secrets in this band. That's the rules." He winked. Sophie sighed and grabbed her guitar. It was only about a minute of notes.

"Fine, but if you laugh I'll kill you both." Sophie told them and began to play the few notes that she had. When she was done, the two boys nodded.

"Not bad, cuz." Mikey said. "Not bad at all."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:19 pm
John scribbled furiosly on his notepad, Why, why are all these lyrics comming like this, they are all about her, i dont get it, its so strange, i dont like her, and yet..... He shook his head, Snap out of it Jonny boy, comeon, He sighed, he had to admit, in some strange way, he was begginging to fall in love with that girl, God your in idiot, you dont even believe in love at first sight, He sighed again and put down his notepad, he picked up his acoustic guitar and started platying one of the love songs about her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:26 pm
"Yeah well, that's all I got for now." Sophie shrugged as she put her guitar down. For some reason, she couldn't get John out of her head. She realized that once she had looked at him, that's when the melody came. Sophie shook the thought from her mind and turned back to her cousin and his friend.

"Hey, Soph go check on him. He usually doesn't take this long." Mikey said after awhile. Sophie raised an eyebrow.

"Why me?" She asked him. Sophie didn't understand why neither one of them couldn't go since they knew John better than she did.

"Because you're the newbie now go." Mikey told her and sipped his coffee. Sophie sighed and rolled her eyes as she set out to find it. It didn't take long but when she did, she heard the beautiful music he was playing. How the melody flowed through the air. It was almost soothing to her.

"Is that one of the new songs?" She finally asked. "It's beautiful." Sophie looked at his shocked expression and then felt bad for interrupting. "Sorry. The guys wanted me to check up on. Probably to see if you didn't jump off building or something." She joked. "But don't stop playing because of me. I mean that was great."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:34 pm
John nearly fell out of his chair when Sophie cam in like that, Dammit you idiot. He thought to him self, He looked over at her, "Umm ya, its just one of the new things i came up with." He said this with a little embatisment. He got up and put his guitar down, "lets get back to practice." He went back and they practiced hard for another three hours, all the while John couldnt stop thinking about Sophie, He would steal glances at her beautiful face whenever he could, She had a great body, and John started to lose focus at points, That had never happened to him before.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Each song they played, Sophie was able to keep up. But, for some reason, she couldn't stop looking at John. He was very good looking and his singing voice could make any girl melt. Including her. Sophie tried to keep a hold of herself but he just stayed on her mind. After their another song ended, Mikey was the one to speak up. "Alright boss. I think we should call it a night. We have that gig down at the club in a few days and we don't want any of us to lose our voices. Especially yours, Johnny."

"Yeah, and my fingers are getting to the hurting point again." Tony said. Sophie jumped off the stage and grabbed some lotion out of her bag.

"Here." She said as she tossed him the lotion. "Rub that on. It will help with the pain but I think it's best you rest your fingers for tonight." She suggested. He tossed her the lotion back and she began to put some on herself, though her fingers weren't really hurting yet. Sophie would normally play everyday for five hours if not more.

"So what do you say boss? Shall we call it a night?" Mikey asked as he stood up from his seat.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:49 pm
John nodded, "Yeah, go home, get some rest." He looked at Sophie and couldnt keep himself from staring, He saw her giving him a look and he looked away to see the other two guys leaving, "Cya fellas." They returned the gesture and he turned to Sophie. He watched her as she packed her bag and he walked over to her. "Umm, Hey." He started to say as he rubbed the back of his head, "You umm, wanna come over for dinner at my house." His mind tried to catch himself but was to late, Good goin dumbass. it said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:54 pm
Sophie froze as she was about to put the lotion back in her back. He was actually asking her out to dinner. Slowly, she turned to face him, not really knowing what to say. She was speechless that he would actually want to ask her out for dinner. And at his place no less. "Uh, sure." She smiled. Nice one, genius. She thought to herself. Sophie gently placed her guitar back in it's case and began to follow him out. Once again, she didn't really know what to say.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:03 pm
John smiled with relief, "awesome." He led her outside and opened the side door of his truck for her, when she was situited he closed it and got into the driver side and started the car, He turned on one of their bands softer music cds and started driving, He smiled, "Your gonna love my mom's cooking." He said confidently, "I only get it once a week now." He said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:07 pm
Sophie smiled at the familiar music. She remembered her cousin sending her a CD and her listening to it when she needed to relax. The words and the melody always helped her through the hardest times. She laughed with him and nodded. "Yeah, the thing is with my brothers. They come home every once in awhile for my moms cooking. But then they come to my place all the time and beg for my cooking." She began to mum harmony with the songs and sometimes even began to sing the words but softly. I can't believe I'm meeting his mother already. She thought to herself as she looked out the window.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:11 pm
John smiled at her, "Haha, im sure they just enjoy your company." He drove up to his parents house. and got out going around the car and opening the car door for her. "I miss it sometimes, i live in my own apartment and i dont get to see my mom as much as i used to." He said as he led her to the fron door of the house, he dug through his pockets, "Dang, i thought i had the key." He knocked on the door.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff