Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vincent and Meg (Romeo and Juliet)(Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:29 pm
Vincent laughed. "No, don't misunderstand me. I assume based on your earlier comments that you don't think very highly of me. And seeing the way you are treated, I can't say I blame you. But I'm not doing this because I feel sorry for you." He pointed at the few sprinkles started to land on the windshield. "But rather, because I'm sure you would appreciate not being left out in the rain."

He smiled again. This girl is so defensive. I wonder what she has gone through in her life to make her this way?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:33 pm
Meg looked out of the window and noticed that is was starting to rain. She looked back at him with a weary look in her eyes. "Its not that i dont think highly of you, its just that i dont think highly of myslef. I can also assure you that i have walked through worse things than rain." She said with a small sigh. "I would rather walk in the rain then go back home." She murmerd under her breath.  

mellomeghan

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:36 pm
A sad look crossed Vincent's eyes, and then quickly passed.

"Oh . . . Well, no one said I had to take you there." He smiled again, that gracious smile. "Tell me then, where would you like to go?" He made a point of not even acknowledging his driver, trying to get her to focus on telling him what she wanted to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:39 pm
Meg noticed that he heard her. "You werent suppose to here that but i guess i would like to be dropped off at the park." She said while watching his reaction. "I know its raining. Like i have said i have been through worse." She said turning away from him.  

mellomeghan

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:44 pm
Vincent opened his mouth to say something. And then thought better of it. All mirth left his face as he slouched back into his seat. Staring at the seat back. "Very well then. To the park," He said without so much as looking up.

He just sat there, a sad look on his face as the car started to move again.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:53 pm
Meg looked over and Vincent and saw the look on his face. "Come on now. What is on your mind?" She asked him. "I wont be able to be around you if you cut yourself off." She added with a smile.  

mellomeghan

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:58 pm
That statement shocked Vincent a bit. He turned quickly to look at her, confused. "What do you mean by that?"

He regained his composure and steadied himself. He looked out the window as a sudden burst of lightening lit up the car, followed almost immediately by a threatening boom. This storm was far likelier to get worse, before it got better, would she really be ok at the park in a storm like this?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:05 pm
"I ment that i can tell that you are keeping some things in. If you dont want me to walk in the rain then tell me or i will get out." She said sternly while also looking away from him.  

mellomeghan

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:08 pm
"Well," Vincent said, "I was actually thinking the same thing, only about you."

He looked at her with a straight face. "If you don't want to tell me, fine, I'll drop you off at the park, you can do what you want from there. I'm not one to force people into anything. I'll give you the ride, its not a problem."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:12 pm
Meg laughed a little. "I am not holding anything back. I dont want to go home because my mother is worthless and i have never known my father. The park is where i go to forget the crap i have been through to support my mother and pay our bills" She said while looking into his eyes to see how he would react to that news. It was weird how she was opening up to him, but she wanted him to know that shewasnt going to put up with anything.  

mellomeghan

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:14 pm
Vincent had a very sad look in his eyes. "I don't have parents . . . " He said softly, and looked back out the window.

He was quiet for a long time.

"We are almost at the park . . . "  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:21 pm
Meg reached out for him but stopped and dropped it on the seat. "I'm sorry." She said while looking out the window. "Thank you for everything." She said while patting his hand. This was odd behaviour for her.  

mellomeghan

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:25 pm
Vincent flinched at her touch. Not because it was unwelcome, but rather because it was so unexpected. He looked at his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:34 pm
Meg winced at his flinch. The car pulled over to the curb and Meg opened the door. She got out just as a lightening bolt crashed not even a yard away. She feel backwards into the car and gasped. "That was close." She said in a shaky voice, the car door still hanging open.  

mellomeghan

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:37 pm
Vincent sat in awe. His mouth hung open for a moment before he could mumble. "Are you ok?" He reached out to pull her into the car so she wasn't hanging half in, half out.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff