Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Back to Guilds

Join vegetarians and supporters for discussion on health, cooking, and ethical issues! 

Tags: Food, Vegan, Vegetarian, Animal, Cooking 

Reply Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians
Herbal Essences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reptileluver101

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:08 am
jaffa kreee
i signed the petition and took the quiz. i'd be a rabbit who would get their eyes dissolved... hmmm lucky me.

OMG!! SAME!! except they said id get cosmetics (painfully) tested on me. and the pic basically indicated wat u just said  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:15 am
Aussie ~ hair care. i saw this on the list of p&g products and im shocked. i use aussie. im so upset. im never buying another bottle thts for sure. does anyone know any other good hairsprays tht dont test on animals?  

reptileluver101

yoyodog2007

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:24 am
where can you take the quiz? and where is da petition?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:01 pm
I use Paul Mitchell. 3nodding My mom actually thinks that Herbal Essenses doesn't test at all. stare I tried to convince my mom that she is completley wrong and she doesn't believe me. Don't you hate it when you try to talk to your parents about animal rights and they don't want to even hear what you are about to say?
Peace and Love,
Sazzie heart  

Sazzie Lotus Song

berryCherry1332

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:20 am
OMG! I had no idea! I used herbal essence! Omg isn't Head & Shoulders from P&G? Darn! What am I going to use now? sad  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:21 am
The only thing I have to ask is, Dosen't P&G use dawn for animals that get stuck in oil spills?(it's the only thing we use that really does animal testing)
I mean, if you use it for that purpose, I can understand doing (humane forms) of animal testing for that, but ONLY THAT.
Olay and stuff is pathetic. Now my mom and i are gonna haveto hunt for a new brand of dish-soap.
Apparently ivory is possessed by P&G too. =,=;  

Sakakikala

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Lady Callie G

8,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:05 pm
Animal testing hurts my heart. sad I wish they would just switch to testing on humans. How does it even make sense to test on animals? We are animals and relatively close to them in some cases - but they could learn a lot more by testing on us humans.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:16 am
Lady Callie G
Animal testing hurts my heart. sad I wish they would just switch to testing on humans. How does it even make sense to test on animals? We are animals and relatively close to them in some cases - but they could learn a lot more by testing on us humans.

Humans are more valued to these people and they also don't have to pay the animals as much as they have to pay people who would volunteer. Greed and all that sad  

irishcocoa

Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces