Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
2000 years after sonic's time RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:35 am
Max became aware of someone behind him. Turning around he saw an echidna standing behind him. Looking him over he saw the kama chain around his neck. "Hello im Max whats your name?" he asked as he extended his hand for a hand shake.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:55 am
Kia was lost in his thoughts and barely heard the guy. "Huh? Oh, I'm sorry. Mind repeating that?" He asked kindly. He was so wrapped up in money matters and finding a place to live, he didn't really pay much attention to anything until the guy spoke.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:10 pm
A sword was place on the counter, it was clearly one that cost a huge amount, with all the gems in it, it was most likely worth more than a fairly large house but it had been damaged just above the hilt. The hooded figure leaned against a wall just placing it down instead of holding it as she waited. Her face and clothes were hidden with a cape and hood.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:09 pm
"Sure, 100 for minor repairs and 200 for major." Kima said. He took the Naginata and inspected it. "Ah, minor. It'll be done by tomorrow. You can pay now or then if you want. Keep in mind though you won't get it back till I get my pay!" Kima said smiling. He walked to the back room and set it down on a table gently. He walked back to the counter. "I can help you next sir, what do you need?" He asked.  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:37 pm
"I just need my Kama sharpened." He replied. "I only have 200 mobionic." Kiba said sheepishly. "See I'm only a scribe and I've recently lost my home and I'm not getting much in the way of business so I have hardly any money at all." He spoke. "By the way, if you sharpen my kama, please coat the edge in this diamond dust. It'll take forever for the edge to dull. I've often heard that the only thing that could cut a diamond is another diamond and so I don't want anything to dull my blade for a long time." He said placing the bag on the counter.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:29 pm
Kima could tell the person wasn't lieing, he was pretty boney and scruffy looking. "You can keep the dust, I have a bag of it myself. You can sell it to get some more money. shapening is only 50 so it shouldn't hurt you too much financially." Kima said.  

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:26 pm
"Thank you." Max said as he walked away from the counter. "And I said my name is Max whats your name?" he asked once again. "And I couldn't help but over hear that you didn't have a house if you make sure to pick up after yourself you could stay at mine until you can get back on your feet." he offered.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:05 am
Kiba lowered his head. "I'm Kiba. I couldn't do that. besides. How could you take me in if I have no money or work?" He asked. He put the diamond dust back in his pocket. He started to walk away not even really awaiting a response from Max or Kima on how long the sharpening would take.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:43 am
"Becuase I don't think that people should go without a home and as for the work you'll get back on your feet soon enough. Besides I have enough money as it is I have about ten thousand in the bank." Max said with a shurg.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:46 am
"Thanks, I don't want to be a burden so if there's anything I can do anytime. Tell me." He said turning towards Max. "Lead the way I guess." He said with a slight shrug.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:10 am
"Alright follow me." Max said leaveing the blacksmith behind him he headed right down a back ally and than took a right and cutt through the food court. Heading straight they passed the hospital and the bank. Taking another left they entered a small neighberhood and than into a small two story building. "Here we are make yourself at home." Max said as he sat oin the couch and began to read a book.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:20 am
Kiba looked around quietly. 'This is so much more than what I had. How did he afford it?' He thought. He looked down at his only supplies on him. A small bundle of papers, some pencils, and a few mobionic. "I'm pathetic." He whispered to himself. He took a seat by a window and just watched birds fly by.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:24 am
The hooded person watched the three in the room then as 2 left, it seemed like she was interested in them as she had never seen them before.
She walked to the counter when it was her turn and showed the blacksmith the gash of metal that had been knocked out of it and she placed the piece of it from her pocket onto the counter.
"Princess, you should not wonder off without a guard," a soldier said coming into the blacksmith. His arms were extremely thick and on his back were 2 heavy 2 handed swords with many other weapons being carried including small axes, a few swords on his belt (1 each side and 1 across the back of the belt) and other sorts of weapons like daggers, it was clear he was able to wield both 2 handed swords at once as he was commonly seen in the sparring arena and he was the Grand Master Warlord of the army ((faction leader so he is the ruler of the army under the princess)).
"I am safe if people don't know who I am," the hooded figure sighed lowering her hood,"No point having a hood if you give me away every time,"
"Sorry Princess but when I took my oath into the army to protect the royal family I will make sure I am there when my duties allow me and there when needed even against my duties," he said.
"And that is why your my most prized guard and a faction leader," she said offering a friendly smile to the guard. His face lightened and even though he towered above everyone in the room it was clear he was a kind person when not fight, even though his muscles hinted otherwise.
"Anyway I need repairs too," he said lowering a large bag onto the counter, it opened at the top at there were at least 20 different kinds of weapons all damaged in 1 way or another with some even broken into pieces in many places,"I hope you have a lot of free time to work as I need these as fast as possible and will pay for speedy yet skilled repairs,"
The princess laughed a little at her guard, it was an old joke they shared when she was young and the guard was fairly new to the army.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:06 pm
He inspected all the weapons, quite disappointed as he looked over them. "No offense, princess, but these weapons have horrible craftmanship. In terms of damage, it's about 14 minor and 6 major, but these weapons don't even look a month old. In terms of speed and quality, It'll take about 2 hours for each weapon. If you want quality repairs, I will repair and reinforce the steel in each blade. All weapons will be done in a maximum of 3-4 days, as I do have 2 other orders ahead of you, your highness." Kima said professionally. "The total cost will be 2600, you can pay now or later, that's your choice." He said. "Will that be all your highness? He asked.  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:32 pm
"Those are his weapons used for training the army," the princess said looking at the guard,"anyway my sword is crafted from a rare metal so you need to use the shard of it to repair it,"
"They are only really used to show the decay of weapons in combat," the guard said,"they are meant to be used for little time,"
"Anyway I need my sword pretty soon," Hayolia said.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff