YES!!! WTF?!
  No, she's just being a teacher
  I like cookies.
View Results

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:59 pm
Lord Delacroix666
Well if you want to just hurry up and leve highschool all together you could go with a GED. Check to see what colleg your wanting to go to and if they egsept GED, alot of colleges just want a GED atleast. Were I went there wasnt much diferinces between graduating and getting a GED so it worked out perfect for me. biggrin
neutral

Somehow I doubt that....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:42 am
XWraith_LordX
Lord Delacroix666
Well if you want to just hurry up and leve highschool all together you could go with a GED. Check to see what colleg your wanting to go to and if they egsept GED, alot of colleges just want a GED atleast. Were I went there wasnt much diferinces between graduating and getting a GED so it worked out perfect for me. biggrin
neutral

Somehow I doubt that....

What..... Theres nothing rong with a GED mrgreen  

Spike23080

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:17 am
Lord Delacroix666
XWraith_LordX
Lord Delacroix666
neutral

Somehow I doubt that....

What..... Theres nothing rong with a GED mrgreen
That was a comment on your spelling skills. xd

There's nothing inherently wrong with just a GED, but think of all you could do with a higher degree... wink  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:34 pm
that happens to me al the time so i strted saving back up copys on the school computer  

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

Nik Ballion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:40 am
Vampire Freaks knows drama -no.
Gaia knows drama.

you wont flunk if you dont turn the essay.
and kmon, maybe just the teacher misplaced it.
and yes, as the xX-PIKA-Xx said, make new copies next time.
learn on your mistakes.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:31 am
I have this memory burned into my mind....

Middle school. Tiny school. Literally only had 2 teachers between my 6 classes. Teacher numero uno was a mondo c**t. I go up to her desk one day to ask about my current grade in whichever class, I don't remember, it's not important. She opens up the grade log on her computer. I have a B. She says, and I quote, "That can't be right." She then goes through it, turning a bunch of 100s into 0s, until I'm left with a D. I, being the shy little girl that I was at the time, didn't even protest. I should've ripped her ******** throat open....

It also was pretty normal for her to write F on my assignments, without even checking my answers. I'd have aced it, I'd go up to her to show her, and she would flat out ******** ignore me.

Great, now I'm in a bad mood.  

Rainbow Shrapnel

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:19 am
Do you still have the papers, and friends who also knew about this? It isn't too late to turn her in and make her lose her job so more kids don't have to experience that...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
BinxDahlia

Middle school. Tiny school. Literally only had 2 teachers between my 6 classes. Teacher numero uno was a mondo c**t. I go up to her desk one day to ask about my current grade in whichever class, I don't remember, it's not important. She opens up the grade log on her computer. I have a B. She says, and I quote, "That can't be right." She then goes through it, turning a bunch of 100s into 0s, until I'm left with a D. I, being the shy little girl that I was at the time, didn't even protest. I should've ripped her ******** throat open....

It also was pretty normal for her to write F on my assignments, without even checking my answers. I'd have aced it, I'd go up to her to show her, and she would flat out ******** ignore me.

wow, that's blatant malfesiance if i ever read it.....time to call in the parents and take it to the superintendant and principal.

I have met many teachers like that in the past, a quick trip to the superintendent and a letter to the principle tends to change a teachers attitude real quick (and I say "superintendant" because that person answers to the state education board and not the often corrupt school boards)....especially if you can prove it...word to the wise, keep everything until you graduate, throw it away when you truly no longer need it. If not, you have nothing to back up your claims....

in life, as well as school, one must carefully plan one's battles and prepare for the worst case scenario....if everything goes according to plan.....be plesantly suprised.

life is a battlefield, the fact that we've made it this far just goes to show you how resourcefull one can be when faced with insurmountable odds...chin up drearie, the world has only just begun for you...  

Keevan Draco

Rainbow Shrapnel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:18 pm
Keevan Draco
BinxDahlia

wow, that's blatant malfesiance if i ever read it.....time to call in the parents and take it to the superintendant and principal.

I have met many teachers like that in the past, a quick trip to the superintendent and a letter to the principle tends to change a teachers attitude real quick (and I say "superintendant" because that person answers to the state education board and not the often corrupt school boards)....especially if you can prove it...word to the wise, keep everything until you graduate, throw it away when you truly no longer need it. If not, you have nothing to back up your claims....

in life, as well as school, one must carefully plan one's battles and prepare for the worst case scenario....if everything goes according to plan.....be plesantly suprised.

life is a battlefield, the fact that we've made it this far just goes to show you how resourcefull one can be when faced with insurmountable odds...chin up drearie, the world has only just begun for you...

The school staff didn't really give a ********. I'd go to the front office and they'd ignore me. I knew of people that would spend hours waiting for someone to bother with them. Frankly, I had no idea how to rectify the situation anyway. I was too terrified of the world to seek a way to destroy her.

This was middle school though. In a different state. I don't even remember the teacher's name.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:26 am
BinxDahlia

The school staff didn't really give a ********. I'd go to the front office and they'd ignore me. I knew of people that would spend hours waiting for someone to bother with them. Frankly, I had no idea how to rectify the situation anyway. I was too terrified of the world to seek a way to destroy her.

This was middle school though. In a different state. I don't even remember the teacher's name.

I did not suggest destruction, rather, as Relic so eloquently put it "to fight the system" in a way to ensure true equality in the school system. Your example may be another members pain right at this moment, and armed with knowledge, that member may be able to change the system for the better of all by contacting those in authority that may or may not be able to assist.
For example: If the entire school staff and administration appear to be totaly biased and corrupt to your concerns and needs, there are higher ones in authority (mainly state boards) that a person might be able to contact to file a greivance. the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and even though you may feel the reprecussions of your actions (don't get scared at this, just be prepared for a lot of crap from adults that have become "complacent" in the system and hate to have their boat rocked by what they consider a "child" in their eyes...sad but true fact of life, get used to it.), viva la revolution.....change the world anyway (sung to the tune of Pink Floyd's "the Wall").  

Keevan Draco

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:32 pm
yea i had something like that happen to me once, and in addition to what she did, she also insulted me for my gothness, i told her to F*** herself, i mean who wouldnt?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:09 am
You know, I think I need to bring you up to speed.

There's this awesome feature with computers where you can save your work for future printing.

MortSanglant

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:57 pm
MortSanglant

There's this awesome feature with computers where you can save your work for future printing.
I've heard they even have this thing now for it called a "keyboard shortcut", it's ctrl + s.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:51 pm
XWraith_LordX
MortSanglant

I've heard they even have this thing now for it called a "keyboard shortcut", it's ctrl + s.

SUPER!  

MortSanglant

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas