Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Outside my comfort zone (Romance RP: Tir Malice and DNCStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:09 am
The butler brought Madison into the house and set him in the living room. "One moment Sir. I'll go see if she's willing to see anyone. But while you wait, feel free to have some refreshments." And with that a few waiters appeared with a variety of drinks and food. George climbed the marble staircase towards Marley's room.

"Miss Marley, There is a young man here to see you. Madison is his name I believe."The butler announced through the door.

Marley looked up from Lilly's lap and frowned. "What is he doing here?" She asked outloud. Lilly shrugged. "I don't know Miss."

Marley was quiet thinking for a moment. "Thank you Georgie, I'll be down soon." She called. The butler gave a small hint of a smile and went downstairs. "She'll be here momentarily sir." He informed Madison.

Marley quickly wiped her eyes and went down the stairs, pausing halfway down them. "What do you want?" She shot angrily.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:34 am
Madison stood there for a moment looking up at her. He then sighed, exasperated, and looked away. "I just came to say . . . ah . . . . I'm sorry, alright? I didn't mean to upset you."

He turned away to face the door. "I'm just, so tired of people looking down at me. And . . . well . . . I could really use your help, but I guess you wouldn't be willing to give it. So . . . I'll just go."

He started walking toward the door, stopping in front of it for a moment before laying his hand on the handle.  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:30 am
Marley rolled her eyes. "I'm sure that is a likely story." She shot, descending the stairs a bit more. "People like you think you can walk all over people who are beneath you on the social pole. But where you lack comprehension is that most of us are way smarter and you'll end up working for us."

She snickered a bit and walked down the rest of the stairs to peer at him. "I know you need my help. All I needed to hear was that you knew it to." She turned and started back upstairs. "Come on... Take off your shoes and come with me." She said as she went up the stairs towards the grande library.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:02 pm
Madison, who had been clenching his jaw as she started to speak, was grinding his teeth when she finished. He spoke levelly, but with obvious anger in his voice. "Tell me . . . what is it about me that you hate so much? Because I have more friends? Because I'm liked? You think I care?"

He turned and gave her a cold hard stare. "You have no idea what its like to be me, here in your castle. You have no idea what its like, to not have a family to turn to. I may have lots of friends, and be popular at school, but outside, in the REAL WORLD, none of that matters. And you can be d***ed if you ever think I'd work for someone like you, a prissy little girl with no idea what that real world is like for normal people."

He turned and swung open the door. "You want to help me?" He laughed and took a breath. "No, you don't . . . let me put it to you this way. I need you to help me, but if you think I'm going to come begging and crawling to you, you've got another thing coming. See all this?" He pointed around her house. "This doesn't impress me in the least. What impresses me is what people say, and do. Popularity doesn't matter, I can't hold it, and once I'm outta here, I can't take it with me. If you value stuff like that, then boy . . . you got another thing coming."

He stepped outside the door and turned again. "You see this?" He ruffled his jacket. "This is all I am, and all I've got. I want more out of life than just this. But, not a person on Earth would want to see someone like me succeed."

He walked toward his car. Yelling over his shoulder. "You got one chance to prove me wrong. I'll be at the Library for a couple hours. I got nothing else to do."  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:10 pm
Marley stood fuming at the top of the stairs. Like she was trying to impress him... No one knew about her life. No one ever cared. She was the smart little book worm with no one. No one knew she had money because she didn't flaunt it. She didn't need money or her parents titles. Sure her mother was a world famous model and her dad owned an extremely successful business. She knew noting about family because hers was never there. But she didn't expect him to take the time to even care.

Feeling the tears coming she slid down the rail into Georgie's arms. He stroked her hair comfortingly. "There there Miss. He doesn't know. He seems to have it kind of rough. But if I know you, You'll be able to polish him into a beautiful gem." He nodded, and kissed the top of her head. "Now I suggest you ask Lance to bring the jeep back up front so you can go help the boy. He's hiding something underneath his arrogance. Once you find it... It won't be so hard."

Marley pursed her lips. "I don't want to be harrassed by a jerk like that. He constantly hurts my feelings and makes me feel like I'm the one hurting his. It's all about him. All the time. He can't even stop yelling at me to see I'm trying to help him." She sniffled. "Geogie.. I don't want to." He shook his head and let go of her. She knew she should. She sighed heavily and headed out the door, climbing in the car and driving to the library.

She found Madison and before he could say anything she spoke. "Now before you run your big fat mouth again, I've got a few things to say. It's not all about you you you as you make it out to be. 'Oh you don't know anything about the real world' or 'what people think of me.' All I'm hearing is excuses. I'm trying to help you. You didn't even ask me how i felt. You assumed that I'm a rich priss. But I'm not. I don't have a family. Mom's never home. Dad is never around. All I have is Georgie and Lilly. They love me for me. I don't go around flaunting my wealth. If I could I wouldn't be rich... But I am. I'm not going to let myself get bullied by you. Mr. Oh My life SUCKS. Booo hoo." She frowned, her brow creasing. "I want to help you... but you really gotta seem like you seriously want it. Because you're going to have to be humble and suck it up that I'm going to be help."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:04 pm
Madison frowned. "Oh, the rich girls got it rough, right . . . " He turned and walked toward the top of the library, Marley trailing behind. "At least you got your little butlers there to love you. Me I might as well be out on the street. I ain't got parents, and the folks I'm staying with, I'd rather be on the street than there most of the time. I've been through home and home, getting beaten, getting neglected. No one cares, I've got to rely on me, no one else."

He turned and looked at her. "I don't expect you to understand. No one does, and that's why I'm here, failing, asking someone who doesn't know who I really am and hates me anyway for help." He said all of this, quietly, almost introvertedly.  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:38 am
Marley frowned deeply. "You're putting words in my mouth. Assuming I don't care. I happen to care very much. But at this rate I shouldn't. You're just to bigheaded to let me help. It's beyond my control." She sighed shaking her head.

She turned sadly to walk back towards the front of the library. "Sorry I can't someone who can't even help themselves. Talk to me when you're in a brighter mood. You unfortunatly know where I live."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:23 pm
Madison sighed. "Wait, I'm sorry. Look, I won't assume anything about you, so long as you stop making assumptions about me. Is that fair enough?" Madison offered hand toward her. It was a stupid gesture he knew, but he didn't know what else to say.

"What do you say, start over?"  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:18 am
Marley scowled a bit and looked at his hand. "If thats at all possible." She muttered and slid her delicate hand into his. She smiled meekly. "Let's start working miracles." She laughed a bit and walked to a room of the library, pulled out a key and went inside. She popped her head out and ushered him in.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:56 am
Madison rolled his eyes. "Great, wonderful," He mumbled to himself. "I wonder how many of these stupid comments I'll have to put up with."

He sat down across from her and plopped his head between his hands. "So, where do we start?"  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:21 am
Marley glared. "I can hear you." She snapped. "We all know its a hard task... That's why you have me. You're going to have to accept it and like it." She shot. She pulled out books from under the table. "Take your pick."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:21 pm
Madison shook his head, not wanting to argue. "That one," he said as he randomly picked one of the books on the table.

"Look, its not that I mind that you are the one helping me, in fact, I'm grateful. I just wonder what I did to make you hate me so much before you even really get to know me."

He set his head on the desk and looked off at the other students there, they were completely different than the ones who were here earlier when he had yelled at her before.  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:35 pm
Marley shook her head, opening the book. "I never said I hated you. Hate is a really strong word anyway. Read pages 10-20 and answer the questions at the end. Ask if you need help." She commented, pointing at the questions on page 21.

Marley read quietly, tucking a large chunk of hair behind her ear as she read the pages.

"Now English is easy. You can basically BS your way through. It's all opinion and stuff like that." She looked up and smiled softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:51 pm
Madison picked up the book and started to read. "So, then what's with all the snide little remarks? Putting me down because I'm failing. Isn't it kind of the opposite of helping? It was almost like you resented having to help me or something." He looked at her expectantly.

Well, I admit, my comments didn't help any, He thought, God, I wish this day had gone better . . . its not like I wanted to make her mad at me, but why'd she have to go and make fun of the fact that I needed help to begin with?

[[Oh, check it out! I revamped his profile a bit. ^_^]]  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:58 pm
Marley rolled her eyes and looked up at him, leaning her head on her hand. "If you keep talking, you're never going to learn anything." She mused with a soft smile.

"And for your information, I'm glad to help. But your rude little comments to me and yelling at me in a library... really didn't help at all." She frowned a bit and played with a piece of her hair. She looked back down, looking back up a bit with a sigh.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff