Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
"Beginnings" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:54 pm
" those beasts belong to me!" lunas little voice growled, the black feline stepped infront of luna and winry protectivley as well as the siamese. "you made the wrong assumption homunculous..." luna took winrys hand in hers..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:55 pm
Winry's body wasn't listening to her commands. Her mind was telling her to run, but her body wouldn't move. She thought she may die there. Just the thought of that made her want to cry, but she was too scared to even cry.  

Winry_Rockbell026

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:02 pm
luna squeezed her hand reassuring her. she looked over at the tall blue haired lady next to them fearlessly... The red stone shone brightly on the string around her neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:29 pm
Why is a humunculous here? Well... first things first.. Without a word, Starr dropped to her knees, and quickly carved a transmutation circle into the forest floor. Pressing her palms to the circle, a blue light shone and small spikes shot out of the ground, knocking the two felines left and right. It would buy the others some time at the very least. She peered warily over her shoulder at the blonde girl who looked only about a year or two younger than herself.  

xxcelestialstarxx

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:36 pm
" hey blue lady, watch the cats! theyre on our side!!" lunas tiny voice exclaimed. the black feline nudged luna and kneeled down. luna jumped up on his back pulling the blonde haired girl up with her. " hang on!" she put her arms around her waist. " hey lady, ill meet you up 60 yards ahead!" she looked back and nodded in thanks to the blue haired lady.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:55 pm
"No s**t...I'm talking about the thing heading this way...",the smll homunculus said as the girls ran off. SHe then looked at the alchemist. "your going to kill me now aren't you?????......even though I haven't done anything....your still going to kill me.......",she said in a scared whisper and droppped to the ground and choked back a sob.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Winry_Rockbell026

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:34 am
Winry held on with all the strength her tiny fist would allow her too, her short blonde hair flowing around with the wind. She wondered what was going on, and wondered why today.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:04 am
"are you okay back there??" lunas voice squeaked. her mind was wandering towards the blue girl.
why was a homunculous here, what in the world have my creatures been doing??

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Winry_Rockbell026

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:48 pm
Winry nodded her head and finally found words, "What is going on here?" she asked curious to know why everything got so hectic.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:37 pm
" i dont know." luna shook her head wanting the same answer. "i was just playing with my kitties,, and i heard you crying... then i heard something rushing through the woulds behind me... it must have been thar blue haired girl, well i got scared and headed your way instead of back..." she paused explaining every thing.

" why are you in the woods alone anyway?? its dangerous in here." she asked interupting the subject at hand. " lil kids arent spose to come in here alone." she added.

Mundi Mortem
Crew

xxcelestialstarxx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:44 pm
Blue-haired lady? "I have a name!" she shouted, but it was lost in the wind as the two girls had already run ahead. So the felines weren't evil. Well... it was a good thing she hadn't been aiming to kill.

At the thought of 'kill', Starr turned her attention to the unknown humunculous. "If I don't kill you, you'd find a way to kill me won't you?" She was an alchemist after all. Not an experienced one. Yet. But an alchemist all the same. But her voice expressed the unexpected doubt in her. Starr had never heard of or seen a humunculous look so helpless and upset.

Making up her mind, she turned away from the humunculous. "I'll let you live... this time." She didn't want to be a murderer. Even if she lived to regret this decision later. It was a possibility. Without a word, she took off through the woods again, catching up with the other two girls in a matter of minutes.

"You guys alright?" she asked them both, skidding to a stop and panting. Obviously these woods held unknown dangers.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:26 pm
luna and winry stopped just ahead, the blue haird girl came up to them tryin to catch her breath. "we're okay, are you?" she said hopping down from the black feline and helping winry down as well. winry still hadnt answered her, she was getting worried about her. " what an odd encounter..." she muttered.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:02 pm
The homunculus-child got up and sniffled alittle and dryed her eyes. Then the ground started to shake and she fell to the ground again and saw a fat homunculus coming running through the area. "Oh~! It's Gluttony.",she said to herself before running and hoping onto the other sin's back as her rumbled throught forest and out past the girl. She giggled and laughed.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:16 pm
Winry looked down, "Well my grandma told me not to come in here alone, but I got so bored. Edward and Alphonse have been busy too, so I figured it wouldn't hurt, and I got lost." she admitted slowly.  

Winry_Rockbell026

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:35 pm
The little girl homunculus giggled as her friend bound right past Winry and the others, she giggled and held onto her older brother.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff