Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Friends or Love? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rakashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:55 pm
Rosh, not looking away from her, flipped the cameras the bird. "Wanna skip?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:11 pm
"You have to ask?" She said while taking the hand his hand that was currently flicking the cameras off and held it. She put his arm around her waist and sighed. "Where do you wanna go? Since i picked last time i will let you." She said while kissing his neck.  

mellomeghan

Rakashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:34 pm
Jason almost moaned but held it in check. "Mmm..." he thought for a moment. "How about...movie?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:57 pm
Natalie thought about it for a moment. "A movie sounds great." She said as they walked out of the school. She stopped him when they were far enough away no one to see them. She pulled his face down to hers and gave him a kiss that would be sure to send him to his knees. She pulled back with a wicked smile on her face. "Now we can go." She said while moving again.  

mellomeghan

Rakashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:02 pm
Jason almost fell...almost. He coughed and nodded, running over to his Saleen S7, opening the door for her. ((http://www.allfastcars.com/cars/saleens7red.jpg))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:21 pm
Natalie sat inside of the car and let him shut the door for her. When he got in and cranked the car, one of her favorite songs was blaring out of the raido. becoming the bull had been one of her favorite songs for a while, but she couldnt listen to it infront of her friends. She sang along to the song and watched with satisfaction at the expression on Jason's face. "What? You cant be that shocked." She said with a laugh as he pulled out of the parking lot.  

mellomeghan

Rakashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:23 pm
Jason just shook his head and laughed. "It's like you aren't popular at all." he muttered. He speed down the street towards the movie theater. "What movie do you want to see?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:30 pm
Natalie gave him a suductive smile. "There are alot of things that you dont know i do, and most of them would be frowned apon by my friends." She said then thought about the movies that were out. "How about Jumper?" She asked him while moving closer. She thought there was to much space between them, even though they were already hip to hip.  

mellomeghan

Rakashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:39 pm
Jason smiled back. "Okay." He said parking the car. He got out and opened her door. When she was out he instantly pulled her into a hug and a kiss.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:53 pm
She put her arms aroung his neck and kissed him back with more force than she had ment. She pulled him closer to her making her back press against the car. When he pulled back she frowned. "I wasnt done yet." She complained.  

mellomeghan

Rakashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:55 pm
Jason smiled. "People are watching." He whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:46 pm
Natalie rolled her eyes. "Ok, I'll let you go, for now that is." She said while walking of towards the theater. He was following behind her and she knew he would be watching so she moved her hips more to show off her butt.  

mellomeghan

Rakashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:49 pm
Jason's eyes were glued to Natalie's butt. When they reached the booth he bought two tickets. "What do you want to eat?" he asked, knowing as usual she would say 'no i'm on a diet.' Pft girls.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:07 pm
Natalie looked at the menu and the candies on display. "I want some popcorn and the milk duds. Oh and since im on a diet i guess a diet coke." She said while looking at him. Once again he had that look that was placed on his face in his car. "Oh come on. Dont look at me like that. I have a nice a** and a great body. I dont need to starve myself." She said a little aggitated.  

mellomeghan

Rakashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:13 pm
Jason rolled his eyes. He would never understand girls. He bought all that stuff for her and a small sprite for himself. He gave the man the money and the ticket guy the tickets. He found them perfect seats. Near the top to the left, so no one could seem them if they decided that the movie sucked. (( ninja ))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff