Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox and unrelatedness!
Any other video games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:20 pm
Update: Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles (with my dad, the poor man xD), Super Mario Party 8 (We still need to get two more people and get them drunk :d), Bioshock 2 (I actually beat it, first one is better. But Bio 2 is worth checking out), Fallout 3 (Green Mountains? Where are those?), and Dragon Age Origins  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:45 pm
Hi everyone, I've got an update. I currently play Guitar Hero World Tour, Halo 2, and Devil May Cry 2.  

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:27 pm
hey every one i love to play mario kart, super smash brothers brawl  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:50 am
Updates: Played and beat Sega's Alien Versus Predator for the PS3. It's a great game, but the Alien needs some fine tuning.
I'm also trying to find a copy of the Ape Escape series.  

Xake got it memorized

SutaaFox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:52 am
I just ordered the game The World Ends With You for the DS i was wondering if anyone here has already played it before and well what they think of it since i have read some reviews on it  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:03 pm
im obbsessed over The Word Ends With You im so close 2 winning afeter only having fer 2 days im also working on a new game+ on Final Fantasy X-2  

Aer-chan

Spoopy Bun

18,975 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Married 100

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:54 am
Update: Haven't gotten a new game in awhile. I'm trying to get Team Fortress 2, but my parents refuse to buy it because you need a credit card to buy it, and they hate using their credit cards. :/
Hell, they keep having sales on Steam where it only costs $10. I even offer to pay my parents the money to buy it.

Ah well, guess I gotta ask my grandparents to get it for me.

Anywhos, now I'm mostly playing Fallout 3 and Red Faction: Guerilla.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:07 am
Well, I love to play all Spyro games. But mainly the new ones. I also love Sims 3: Pets. Though its so hard to take care of 2 dogs on there. Keeps running away from home 0< I also like Smash Bro's Melee. Pikachu is my favorite character to play ;D I used to enjoy Animal Crossing...but that was just filled with drama after a while. I also used to love Vigialanti 8 or something like that. My PS1 got destroyed and now it doesnt work. I miss it so much ): Its pretty hard to get me to love a game a lot too.  

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:50 am
KateIyn
Well, I love to play all Spyro games. But mainly the new ones. I also love Sims 3: Pets. Though its so hard to take care of 2 dogs on there. Keeps running away from home 0< I also like Smash Bro's Melee. Pikachu is my favorite character to play ;D I used to enjoy Animal Crossing...but that was just filled with drama after a while. I also used to love Vigialanti 8 or something like that. My PS1 got destroyed and now it doesnt work. I miss it so much ): Its pretty hard to get me to love a game a lot too.

Never tell an Insomniac fan that you like ANY Spyro game past 3.
Just a friendly warning if you ever go to a gaming convention or something.

Update: Bored as heck. Playing Civilization Revolution, Diablo II, Jak II, and FFX.
I really need school to start soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:07 pm
mine would hav to be inuyasha i like action games so its only fightin  

queenofhell1

3,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KH_eternal_blessing
Captain

Romantic Star

8,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:18 am
Right now, I'm hooked on Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility.

I need new games... If only I wasn't saving up for a laptop, then I'd go nuts at gamestop... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:45 am
Xake got it memorized
KateIyn

Never tell an Insomniac fan that you like ANY Spyro game past 3.
Just a friendly warning if you ever go to a gaming convention or something.

Update: Bored as heck. Playing Civilization Revolution, Diablo II, Jak II, and FFX.
I really need school to start soon.

Why? Whats wrong with Spyro? D;  

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

UltimaKHFangirl30
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:15 pm
Update: I'm playing ff13 trying to finish that before BBS comes out