Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Love Kills Slowly (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:07 pm
He shrugged, "I know your type," he said, suddenly turning into a cafe and heading behind the counter.
A man at the register looked up, "You're late."
Vick grunted, putting on an apron and heading into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:29 pm
Natalie didnt like the way he talked to her. She walked up to the counter and ordered coffee and a muffin. She paid and took her order over to a table. She was going to wait untill he gets off work so she could tell him exactally what she thought of him and his attitude. She thought of all that has hapened in the past and poundered what little this man has told her. She ate her muffin and drew on a napkin beside her. She made little lines here and there. When she got done it was a beautiful abstract drawing.  

mellomeghan

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:31 pm
Vick worked, watching Natalie out of the corner of his eye at all times. Then Beth came in and pulled him out of the kitchen. "We need to talk." she said, pulling him to sit in the booth behind Natalie.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:24 pm
Natalie noticed a woman come and pull him and make him sit down. 'Is he just going to let her drag him around like that?' She thought as she tried to listen to what they were talking about.  

mellomeghan

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:41 pm
Beth looked him in the eye. "Vick." she said in an even tone.
"Beth." Vick replied copying her tone, although it had an undertone of humor in it.
Beth sighed, "We're going out to dinner tonight."
"I have plans," he said flatly.
"You always have plans." she replied, although not sounding disappointed.
"Yes, and so do you. Why do we even bother?" Vick looked at her.
"Because your father and my father want us to bother, now, dinner at seven... then afterwords we're staying at the Ritz-Carlton." she got up, then looked at Natalie.
"Bye, Beth," Vick growled.
"Goodbye Vick." Beth turned and left.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:23 pm
Natalie triped this girl named Beth as she walked by her and smiled a wicked smile. The girl told her to watch it and she simply replied. "You were the one who tripped over my foot while im sitting still." She said in a sweet but bitchy tone. Beth stormed off and she could here Vick lauching behind her. She turned around to face him. "Maybe youdo know what im talking about after all." She said then turned back around to sip her coffee.  

mellomeghan

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:25 pm
"Good lord, she really deserves that," Vick chuckled, then got up and patted Natalie's head. "Thanks, that just made my day." he went back into the kitchen to continue working.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:58 pm
Natalie smiled and laughed as well. She didnt particularly like the fact that he just pated her head like a dog but atleast he was being nice. She decided to let it go and finish her coffee. She looked at her watch and wondered when Vick was going to get off work.  

mellomeghan

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:01 pm
Vick happened to get off work right about- an hour later. So when he saw that Natalie was finished, he said something to the manager about having to take his 'sister' home. He went out to Natalie. "Hey."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:09 pm
"Hey. Who was the witch i tripped earlier? She didnt seem to happy with you?" Natalie asked then wished she wouldnt have. "Never mind. That is not my business." She said while looking at the picture she made.  

mellomeghan

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:14 pm
"Beth, my fiance." he replied, putting his hands in his pockets. "You wanna go somewhere?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:45 pm
"Oh." She said. The word fiance seemed to sting abit when he said it. "Dont you have to go to dinner with her tonight? I wouldnt want to make you late." She said while throwing away her coffee cup and mufin wraper, accedently leaving the picture on the table. "I think i will just go home." She said with a sigh.  

mellomeghan

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:48 pm
"No," he shook his head, "I told her I had plans. It's not a big deal," he said, walking by her. "But you can go home if you want, just don't off yourself before we get to talk again."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:53 pm
Natalie was shocked by his words. "You plan on seeing me again? I dont get it." She said while shaking her head. "One minute i feel like you wanted me to jump off the bridge and then the next it feels like you didnt. Im just... well confused." She said while looking at the ground. "And i dont want to go home but i dont want you to get yelled at by your monst... Fiance." She added quietly.  

mellomeghan

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:05 pm
"I just want to make sure you don't go making the worst mistake of your life," he replied, "And I'll just have dinner with her tomorrow."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff