Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:41 pm
When the two of them arrived at Mina's house, Mina whispered to Hiro, "Wait here. I'll be right back." With that she walked inside. While she was in there, she explained what was happening to her parents and grabbed her bow and quiver and Hiro's katana. Then she walked back outside and handed Hiro his katana. "Just to be safe," she whispered to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:13 am
Daphne sighed as no reply came from Erim. Just because she was young, didn't mean she understood nothing. No one ever really spoke to her and so she stood up and left.

After a while she came to the small village just outside the king's palace. Daphne wandered around the streets until she heard voices. She sliped between two houses and listened with caution. Although nobody would suspect her to be part of the king's army, she still wouldn't trust the strangers. A few minutes passed and so she assumed it was safe. The young child slowly walked out into the streets and saw two people with red eyes. The eternal eyes. Daphne gripped her dagger tightly and walked towards them.

As her fingers on her free hand trembled, she looked back and saw another figure looming in the darkness. Possible Dead Eyes. Daphne stumbled backwards and landed with a small thump on the moist ground.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:53 am
Mina saw a little girl fall. She walked over. "Are you okay?" she asked in a sweet voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:16 pm
((I'm going out of town tomorrow and I won't have internet access. I'll be back online on Monday. Sorry if this causes problems.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:39 pm
((doesn't cause any problesm for me...have fun though))

Daphne looked at the strange woman. The red eyes were somewhat frightning. "I'm fine," she mumbled softly. She moved backwards a little, trying to get away from the eternal eyes. Glancing at the girl then at the young man, she stood up. As her small hand clenched into a fist around the dagger she released a rapid earthquake as she stamed her tiny foot down.

Turning around, she ran back the way she came, dashing between the houses as she hoped to get some kind of protection from the buildings. I hope they don't follow. But then again, the king may be pleased as it leads them straight to the castle and to his waiting arms, she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:10 pm
Dead eyes looked over to the small girl. She recognized her from the castle. She was a sweet little thing, but she wondered what she was doing out here. Well, either way, she knew her cover had been blown. Dead pulled her katana from it's sheath and advanced on the Eternal eyes that stood before her.
"You two obviously aren't stupid, so why don't we skip the formalities and just see who wins hmn?" She swung her blade in an intimidating manner and smiled as she looked to them both.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:41 pm
Daphne skidded to a halt at the sound of Dead's voice. Oh no, she though to herself. She spun around on her heel and ran in the direction of the eternal eyes. Her fingers were already trembling as she stopped just behind one of the houses. No one could see her but she could easily see them. As much as the thought of being involved with a battle against two eternal eyes and Dead on your side didn't wuite appeal to her, she thought of one of the two sides cowering down to the opponent amused her.

And then she saw it. Her small dagger lay on the ground between the two forces. She gasped but quickly covered her mouth. I dropped it when I ran, she thought to herself. Daphne bit her lip as she waited for the first movement of battle to begin.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:57 am
Hiro drew his katana.
We can't fight in the village...We harm innocent people, Mina thought.
Hiro's thoughts were apparently on the same line. "Why fight inside the village? We don't want anyone getting in the way," he said.
Mina strung her bow and nocked an arrow into the string. She decided to let Hiro do the talking.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:51 am
Daphne listened to them and strangly agreed. She eyed her dagger for a moment. As she turned her gaze back to the eternal eyes, she shivered. She shrank back into the shadows as so not to be seen. Please leave, she though to herself. I need my dagger and I don't really want to walk straight into an almost happening battle..., she trailed off.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:44 pm
"Who cares about the people here in this village. They matter not to me. I have a mission to complete and I will do it by taking both of you back to the King. Of course if you refuse I'll have no problem burning this entire village to the ground." Dead looked to both of them with a sadistic smile. "IF you really want to fight let it be known that the blood spilt here will be on your hands."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:20 am
Daphne gasped. Destroy the village? Even though she lived in the palace, on the king's ground, the village was still part of her home. She gulped and ran straight for her dagger. She scooped it up but soon tripped over her own feet as she stumbled to take cover between the houses on the other side of the street. As she tripped, she trumbled over her head and landed with a small thump on her butt. "Oh no," she gasped and looked at Dead and the eternale eyes. "So-o-orry, I for-or-gots my da-dag-dagger," her broken english affected her speaking. After all, she was only a child.

((if you are too mentally challenged to understand what Daphne said, i will translate. "Sorry, I forgot my dagger."))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:11 pm
Mina's heart missed a beat at what Dead said. She hesitated.
Hiro noticed her hesitate. "Mina, don't even think-" he started to say.
"Hiro...We can't fight...The whole village is on the line," Mina interrupted in a hushed tone. She was about to speak to Dead when the little girl from before ran out and stumbled. "Huh? What?" Is this child from the castle? she thought.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:31 pm
Daphne slowly stood up slowly and began to back away. She slid her dagger into her belt as her fingers began to tremble. "Hurt me and you will regret it," she warned, speaking more to the eternal eyes than to Dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:32 am
Dead looked to Daphne then to the Eternal eyes. She motioned for the small girl to move behind her so she would stay save. The King would have her throat if anything happened to the small girl and she knew it. She looked to the Eternal eyes again. "What is it going to be, I'm growing rather impaitent."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:22 am
Daphne looked to Dead and then to the eternal eyes. She slowly walked to where the king's warrior stood. "If day try anyfing den I gonna be weady," she whispered to Dead as her fingers continued to tremble. She loooked to the eternal eyes as her own eyes began to sparkle. I nots gonna cry. I nots gonna cry, she thought to herself. It was easier said then done though but she knew just as well as Dead that the king wouldn't to pleased if anything happened to her, after all, he was like a father to her.

((again im going to translate what Daphne said. "If they try anything then I'm going to be ready." and "Im not going to cry. Im not going to cry." Sorry if baby talk is annoying you but she is only 3))  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff