Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Buying True Love~ (Literate Only) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:22 pm
((I saw it at the gerchwin where it originated. It was amazing!))

Brian woke up before the break of dawn. He walked down stairs and made breakfast for him and Ember. He walked towards her room to wake her up. He heard a gasp comming from her room and for some reason he felt the need to see what was wrong. He shook the thought from his head and walked past to the down stairs bathroom where he took his showers. He stepped into the glassed in shower and sighed as the warm water rushed down his body. Once he was done washing himself, he turned the water off and wrapped a towel around his waist. He opened the door and walked over to the mirror, picked up his toothbrush and walked out of the room. He was lost in thought and almost ran into Ember who was walking out of her room. "Oh, sorry." He muttered to her as he walked on by.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:02 pm
"Don't mention it." Ember said as he had bumped into her. Her own hair was still wet from her morning shower but she had dressed herself. Brian, on the other hand, hadn't even dressed himself let alone brush his teeth. His bare chest shocked Ember for a moment. It was a first time in a long time that she had seen a bare chest on a man. And a good looking one at that. Ember tried to compose herself as she could feel her cheeks burning. "So what shall I make you for breakfast?" She asked as she walked past him and in the kitchen only to find that he had already done it. At the table were places set for two with a full breakfast; pancakes, eggs, sausage, toast, and orange juice. Little did he know that pancakes were her favorite thing to eat for breakfast.

"Ah," She said. "I see you've already made it." Ember turned to look at Brian who was still brushing his teeth and standing in the towel. "Thank you." She said without too much enthusiasm. This was also a first that her "master" had cooked her meal and not put it in a dog bowl. Ember cautiously sat down, wondering if the food was poisoned. Then again, she was no good to him dead. She took a bite of her pancakes and sighed. The last time she had pancakes was with her mother and father. The weekend before they died.

"I accidentally burned the blanket in my room. Sorry." She said without looking at him. No doubt he would force her to do something to either fix it or work it off. "When I sleep I, sometimes, catch on fire and burning the bed. Somehow, I can control it enough to not spread across the house." Ember blinked at herself. Why did she just explain to him about why it was burned? That was definitely a first.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:20 pm
Brian looked at Ember half dressed and had to take time to form coherent sentences. He didnt know why but the sight of her like that made him want her. He shook his head and sighed. "Its no big deal. Al told me that many people complained about that so i bought you alot of extra blankets and sheets." He said after spiting the foam caused by brushing his teeth into the sink. He ran water behind it so it wouldnt leave a mess. "Excuse me for a minute while i get dressed." He said while turning to go to his room and put some clothes on.

He took the stairs two at a time and ran to his room. He slipped on a pair of jeans and his favorite Rolling Stones t-shirt and raceed back down the stairs. He was glad to find that Ember was still eating. He went over to the table and sat down. He pilled his plate with pancakes and buttered a piece of toast. "I have a question for you." He said while looking over at her through his long eyelashes. "Why are you so, let me find the right word to say." He said trying to find a word to describe her attitude. "Ah, Whay are you so reluctant to work for someone? It would make your life alot easier if you just did what you were told." He said, not wanting to offend her.

((I think this is my longest post. lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:36 pm
(I can do pretty long ones if I get going. You should see some posts in one of my other rp's. My friend and I can get PRETTY long in our posts. We can be very descriptive and creative.....not saying you aren't. I'm loving your posts since they give me so much to work with.)

Ember finished chewing and took a sip of her orange juice before answering her question. "Well, have you ever worked hard? As in do another person's chores, have them make things really hard for you, boss you around, beat you, spit on you, and do things that you don't want to? Have you ever been a slave in someone's home?" She asked and waited but Brian said nothing.

"I didn't think so. Not many rich families have ever had that experience. That's why you people buy us. You need us to do your dirty work." The harshness in her words stung herself for some reason. It hurt to even say that to him but she couldn't figure out why. She finished her pancake and put another one on her plate before even starting on her eggs, sausage, or toast. "Let's just say I was never the one to really work for someone unless I was getting paid. No one enjoys being a slave." Ember finished her pancake and finally started on her other food that was still on her plate.

As she bit into them, she noticed how cold they had gotten and knew exactly how to fix it. She placed her hand over her plate and released heat waves to warm up her food. When she knew that they were warm enough, she continued eating her food. The more she ate, the more she realized that he was the first to actually give her a whole meal. "Now I have a question for you. Why do this? Make me breakfast, I mean. My other 'masters' would force me to make their breakfast and only give me stale bread and water. Roman told them it's what they were supposed to feed me. Like some kind of monkey. Though, I still think he looks like one himself." She muttered the last part to herself before continuing with her food.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:10 pm
((Thank you. I try to give you much to work with because you are doing the same for me.))

Brian laughed a genuine laugh. "He does look like a monkey doesnt he." He said while smiling. He took a sip of orange juice before he answered her question. "I am not as mean as i look you know. I have a heart and it does feel things." He said. "I treat the people in my house as a person should no matter what they are here for." He said to her while looking into her eyes. "I may yell and pull you around if you do something wrong but that is because i was tought to do so. I truly am not a bad person." He said reasuring himself. He was hurt by the way she had talked about his "Kind", manily because it means that what she thought of him. 'No i am not to think like that. She is my "Slave".' He thought feinig off the urge to reach across the table and touch her hand. He made his eyes look hardened so he could hide his feelings.

((Tell me if i am getting to soft too soon. I can make him as bitchy as you like. It was fun. lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:25 pm
(Doesn't really matter to me. You can do what you like. He can even be like a roller coaster if you want. Though the fighting was kind of fun. I was actually hoping that, at one point, they fight and scream at each other and then crash lips. I LOVE moments like that.......of course we don't have to do that.)

Ember huffed and picked up her finished plate and cup. She washed them and shook her head. "Funny. I never imagined rich people to have hearts. Since when did this happen?" She asked and dried everything. As she finished, something was telling her to stay in the room. Something was telling her that she shouldn't go anywhere. Ember folded her arms and leaned against the counter.

"If you're not a bad person, then why did you buy me in the first place as your slave? Wait, I know." She said putting a hand up. "It was how you were raised. Well, you know what? I was raised to stand up for myself and not let anyone bring me down. You may force me to scrap crap off of your floors, clean the garage can or do anything else revolting but you will never truly have me. I will never be owned; especially by a spoiled brat like yourself. Plus, it's hard for me to imagine you not being a bad person." Ember, suddenly, wanted to take it all back. She wanted to apologize and kiss him until his wounds healed. Once again, the thought of doing something caught her by surprise. She wanted to kiss him. Of all people, she wanted to kiss a spoiled brat who just so happened to have one of the most attractive bodies in the entire world.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:44 pm
((You so tottaly read my mind!! I love those moments too.))

Brian pushed back from the table with so much force that it suprised him. "Who the hell are you to talk to me like that. You have no idea the hell i went through as a child being from one of the richer familes. I dont expect pity out of you i expect respect. Do you understand me?" He yelled at her while getting uo and walking to her. He threw his plate into the sink and put his arms on the counter as to pin her in. He leaned into her. "I will not have you of all people degrade me." He hissed through his teeth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:59 pm
(Eeeekk I'm so excited now!!!!)

Ember's heart was racing as he was in her face. She could feel his breath on her skin but she tried not to show anyone of it. She glared at him as her body began to heat up. "Careful there, rich boy." She said calmly. "I could burn you like that." She snapped her fingers to add how quickly she could burn him. Though, something inside of her didn't want to burn him. In fact, she wanted to do anything besides the sort. "You say I don't know what you went through? I've been to a dozen houses only to come back to the filthiest man alive and to locked in a cage like an animal. You have NO idea what it's like to be considered a freak. You don't understand what it's like to be forced to work for your room and board."

As she stared into his eyes, her body began to tingle but this wasn't a regular tingle that told her she needed to burn something. Instead, it was a new tingling that she had never felt before. Once again, Ember tried to contain herself from doing something she might regret later. "Oh and news flash. I never let any of you rich brats degrade me." Her heart was beating faster and faster as the adrenaline began to pump in her system. Ember had no idea what was going on with her body.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:30 pm
Brian took a deep breath to calm himself. He grabbed Embers hands and kissed her roughly on the lips. He pulled back and glared at her. He couldnt find words to say but none came tomind. He turned on his heels and stalked out of the room. He stopped inside the living room and yelled into the kitchen. "I have a list of chores for you to do. Its on the fridge door." He said then went outside and sat on the porch swing. He was thinking about the way her lips felt on his. He could still feel them on his lips.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:50 pm
Ember froze where she stood. Everything in the room disappeared. Slowly, she began to sink to the floor as her legs became noodles. Then, Brian brought her out of her melting state. She glared at the wall where he was on the other side and then glared at the list. It seemed longer than she could actually see. She snatched the paper off of the fridge and began to do every chore. As she got closer to the end of the list, the sun was coming down. Finally, she placed the last trash bag outside and collapsed on the couch. Every muscle in her body ached. She was tempted to find Brian and burn him to a crisp but, every time she thought of hurting him, that kiss came to her mind.

After five minutes of resting, she carefully got up and went to find Brian. She eventually found him reading the paper that she got for him earlier. Ember snatched the paper out of his hands and burned it until the whole thing had become ashes. "There." She said. "Now I've done everything on the list." She mentioned as one of the items was to 'get rid of all the newspapers.' "Shall I cook you dinner, now?" She asked with a sarcastic smile.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:07 pm
Brian lowered his glasses and looked her fully in the eyes. "I am not going to be having dinner tonight. My friend is meeting me at a resturant. She has been out of town and wanted to catch up. You can fix what ever you want out of the fridge." He said while standing up. "Oh and dont expect me to get back untill morning." He said with a wicked grin. He casualy walked by her making sure his sholder brushed against hers. He walked up the stairs and changed into his best outfit. When he walked down the stairs he could smell her dinner and his stomach rummbled. It smelled so good that he was tempted to cancle his date and stay with Ember, but then that would give her to much satisfaction.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:26 pm
The image of him going on a date with another woman infuriated her. When he walked upstairs to change, she began cooking her own meal. By the time he came downstairs, she was eating her food that she had made with thanks from her mother. He looked even gorgeous than before now that he was all dressed up. She felt the urge to run to him and crash lips with his but she tried to push the thought from her mind. Although, it was hard not to image in ripping his shirt off.

Ember bit into her food and looked at him up and down, trying not to show much interest in him. "Don't forget to use protection. The last thing you want is to become a father and screw the kid up." She mentioned to him. The more she looked at him, the more she couldn't help but feel her heart race. Ember finished her dinner and set the plate in the sink. She washed her dishes and put them away. Ember was about to walk past them but stopped next to him. Her face just inches from him. "Have fun." She whispered to him. "Don't get herpes. Or do. Which ever you decide." She walked past him and to her room. There she stripped down to nothing and slipped into her bathtub full of water.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:59 pm
Brian couldnt even respond to Ember's outburst because he was so stuned. Why did she care what happened to him. She hated him and that was abundently clear. Even the kiss didnt seem to fase her. He walked out to his car and got in. He cranked it up and flew out of the driveway keeping as much space between him and Ember. He drove to the resturant and went in to find his date.

Brian walked into his house at around midnight. He couldnt stand being away from Ember for that long and he didnt want her to be angery. He want to check up on her and found that she had burnt her covers again. He went to the closet and pulled out another blanket. He put it over her and tucked her in. He walked to his couch and sat down. He pulled his book out and started to read. He feel asleep moments later with the book open on his chest and his glasses still on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:14 pm
Ember woke up in the middle of the night and looked around. Something wasn't right. Although she could smell burned fabric, she didn't see any. That is until she saw the burnt fabric on the side and a new blanket had replaced it. She climbed out of bed in only a tank top and shorts and quietly walked to Brian's room but he wasn't there. Then she walked downstairs and as she was about to head back to her room, she saw him. He sweet, gentle face seemed so peaceful. She went into the closet under the stairs and took out a blanket.

Ember carefully took the book from his hand but as she did so, he moved and grabbed her hand in his sleep. Once again, her heart began to beat fast as he he took her hand in his. She wanted to sleep next to him but decided against it. She hated him and that was that. Ember carefully got her hand back and took his glasses. She placed the book and the glasses on the table next to him. Gently, she placed the blanket on top of him as bent down to kiss his head but she caught herself. That's where she drew the line. Ember left him where he was and wen back off to bed. That was the first night she had ever dreamed about her master.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers