Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
That Lexi Chick and TeHsChNoZbErRy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaintyCactus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:30 pm
He stayed out of sight once she had started off, though kept to the roofs, making sure she got home safely while trying to ignore her scent which was still messing with his head a little. Something about her drew him towards her, which he wasn't liking too much. He didn't do females, or anyone for that matter. He liked keeping to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:36 pm
Once Natalie was in the building, she went up the stairs to get to her floor. She continued to play the night over in her head as she went through her nightly routine. Wash hands, brush teeth, change into pajamas, and all that junk. As she crawled into bed, she had come to a conclusion that it wasn't going to happen again, so she wasn't going to worry about it.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DaintyCactus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:43 pm
The fact she hadn't freaked out was a little concerning, but Nero reminded himself he shouldn't care. Seeing her safe and at home, he vanished from the building top and back to the compound where he resided with his brother and several other vampires.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:46 pm
Natalie slept peacefully through the night, something that would've shocked her a bit if she was awake. As her alarm woke her up, she got out of bed and went through her routine without really thinking. As she went to the bakery, she wondered if the two of them would show up again.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DaintyCactus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:17 pm
|| Her name is Natalie now? o.O ||

When the sun went down, Zical was the first to show up again. His brother was absent and no doubt wouldn't happen by here for a while. Just by looking at Nero, most could see he so didn't belong in people places like a bakery. Zical, however, looked as friendly as always, taking a seat at his usual table in the place.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:51 pm
((Woops! Thanks for pointing that out!))
Jeanne saw Zical come in, and was a bit disappointed when Nero wasn't there. She had wanted to thank him, but she was fine with it. She went over to Zical, smiling.
"Welcome back, what would you like?"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DaintyCactus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:15 pm
|| No problem. -thumbs up- I'd also like to mention I'm sorry I'm not on as much as I usually am lately. Dealing with some family issues and stuff with school. It eats up a lot of my time as of late. ||

Zical looked up when she came over and offered a brief smile. "Hey, just coffee tonight, and a word maybe. I've got some things I'd like to ask you," he said casually enough.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:20 pm
Jeanne blinked, "Sure," she went back into the kitchen, wondering what he wanted to ask her. She grabbed a cup of coffee, then brought it out. She set it down, then sat across from him. "What is it?" she asked.
((Bedtime, and I hope the issues get better soon!))  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DaintyCactus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:40 pm
|| Thanks, and goodnight. ||

He waited patiently for her to return with his coffee before he watched her sit down, yellow gaze almost sizing her up for a moment. "My brother informed me of last night and the... ah, issue with your attackers. Nero would have come, but he doesn't do well with people, so he sent me instead. So, I'd like to know how much you know about your family lineage, or maybe what sort of activities you may be involved in that could attract a more negative crowd."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:18 am
Jeanne blinked for the moment. "Oh... that..." she murmured, shifting a bit in her seat to sit up straighter. "I do not really know much about my family beyond my brothers and father, never really thought about it," she paused. "And all I do is work at this bakery, maybe go to a few concerts, and sleep."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DaintyCactus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:30 pm
"Those men, the ones who attacked you last night, they stick to a certain type of people," Zical explained to her, trying to be as discrete as he could with the information. "If they attacked you, then maybe there's something you don't know about your family's lineage."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:13 am
"Ah," she replied, "I don't really know anything significant, sorry," she smiled weakly at him. "But why would the men care about my lineage?" she asked.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DaintyCactus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:20 pm
"They're after a specific type of person," he told her simply, not wanting to give too much away. At least not right now. If things persisted then he'd have no choice, but for now he was just trying to get information.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:35 pm
"Okay," she looked around, "You'll probably want to ask my brother about that, he knows more about our family than I do," she got up. "I'll bring him over."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DaintyCactus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:45 pm
Zical sighed, but he nodded slowly and watched her get up as he stayed where he was.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff