Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Daytime Gathering (Contests)
Riddleshadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:34 pm
Sir naphalatha
Tally Tachibana
Sir naphalatha
ugh! someone else stole a contest of mine. i don't even know why i bother coming up with these idea's if people are going to steal them. well have fun with your contest there. i hope your happy copycat.

oh! Well I'm sorry that I was inspired by your idea, but it seems that some people take inspiration to be bad!!! Hah! And plus, thank you for the comment! I am so HAPPY you noticed that I'm a cat! As for the copy part it helps when being a spy! Also, I will have fun with this and I am QUITE happy, thank you very much!

i can tell that those thank you's were sarcastic. and i want to appologize. because my best-friend had just told me she wants to kill herself right before i discovered that. and i know that dosen't justify how i responded. but i was just really upset, because...well...iv'e had 12 hour conversations with her before. so ya, we were really close. and i was just really upset.
(though i'm still a little upset that you stole this idea...but whatever.)

Well I'm sorry that I'm aggressive, I know that stuff would be hard, so I take back what I said, sorry.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:04 pm
I was gonna say -- Honeyheart, that was sort of dark for you. :O
and also i liked the optimism here! lol

Sorry you're friend is having a hard time, Honeyheart. i hope she feels better...one of my friends said that a while ago...  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:02 pm
i have a riddle you can add!

Some try to hide, some try to cheat, but time will show, we always will meet. Try as you might, to guess my name, I promise you'll know, when you I do claim. Who am I?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:07 am
fallen wish stardust
i have a riddle you can add!

Some try to hide, some try to cheat, but time will show, we always will meet. Try as you might, to guess my name, I promise you'll know, when you I do claim. Who am I?
Death?  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:04 pm
gah! so easy!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:06 pm
i figured another one out!

Don't try to follow me, i will not lead
Don't try to lead me, i will not follow
Don't try to talk to me, i will not answer
Don't try answering me, i will not talk
who am i?  

Currently Dead Account

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:37 am
Dewpool
i figured another one out!

Don't try to follow me, i will not lead
Don't try to lead me, i will not follow
Don't try to talk to me, i will not answer
Don't try answering me, i will not talk
who am i?

I have no idea. Wind was the first thing to pop into my head, but I'm not completely sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:11 pm
no not wind, but it's something like that kinda  

Currently Dead Account

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:46 am
Water?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:01 am
no!  

Currently Dead Account

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:11 am
I almost said fire, but...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:03 pm
Air? Life? Time? Space? Icecream? A Ham Sandwich?! I have no idea!!  

NoNameNoFrills

NoNameNoFrills

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:23 pm
Heres some!

1. Mountains will crumble and temples will fall, and no man can survive its endless call. What is it?

2. For some I go fast for others I'm slow. To most people, I'm an obsession relying on me is a well practiced lesson. What am I?

3. A man was going to buy a $5000 car, but he didn't pay a penny for the car, how is this possible?

4. What has roots as nobody sees Is taller than trees, Up, up it goes And yet never grows?

5. There are four girls, and four apples in a basket. Every girl takes an apple, Yet one apple remains in the basket. How is this possible?

1 & 2: Time 3: He didnt pay a penny. He paid $5000 4: A mountain 5:One girl took the basket. She took the last apple while it was in the basket.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:03 pm
1.no idea
2.computer?
3.he stole it!?
4.a cloud or the sun
5.two girls take the same apple!

i have some

1:a man arrives at a town on Friday, he stays for 3 days, than leaves, on Friday. how did he do it?

2:you are trapped in a room with no doors or windows with only Scissors and a piece of paper, how do you get out?

3:You walk into a room and see Jeff on the floor, dead but there is no blood. there is spilled water and broken glass. there is an open, unbroken window, there is a table next to the window, it is a windy day. how did Jeff die?  

Currently Dead Account

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:58 pm
Sigh. I have heard that one so many times, Dewpool. His horses name was Friday.

As for the other two, I have no idea. I guess you could make a whole in the wall with the scissors or something, and Jeff could have been drinking water, when he choked and died, then dropped the cup, which was glass.  
Daytime Gathering (Contests)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff