Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moleje

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:40 am
Zapatorf

Moleje: Oh, so naive... so simplistic... XD
You should know that there are flirts, there are shy people, and there are Minxes. And anyone that's been around a Minx will know that if one starts to flirt with you, you should run for the hills. twisted

ninja , definitely.

I just thought you were shy. I'll have to watch out for the minx menace.

Do you ever use cheat codes?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:53 am
Zapatorf
Fairy Alchemist 96
I'm a bit sad now 'cause my computer won't let me use the back button....DAMN YOU COMPUTER! scream

-cough-

.....Why do you think you're one of the most loved newcomers?(Trust me,even though I was voted the best newcomer(THANK YOU CRITTENDO),everyone totally loves you 3nodding ....Seriously,don't laugh,I have my serious face on.....SERIOUSLY!)

And I so love Twilight,but Harry Potter I think is the most horribley cliché stupid little buggered book that boils my blood just thinking about it. stressed

First, why do you need the back button so bad? neutral
Second, I think I'm a loved newcomer because I have vast insight, the ability to start an RP, and I'm ACTIVE!!!!
Plus, I'm fun and crazy, just like the rest of the guild. XD
And I didn't want the best newcomer award, because you deserved it way more. =D

And you DON'T LIKE HARRY POTTER????

What in the world is WRONG with you, Fairy? What do you possibly have against Harry Potter that could possibly turn you away from it????

Seriously, don't mess with me. I have Minxes. And you should be VERY, VERY afraid of them. ninja

Because I want to go back,DUH!
Awww shucks,thank you. whee
I hate Harry Potter 'cause Daniel Radcliffe is the ugliest person alive and he ruined the whole series for me when I saw the movies.And I think it's just so cliché,and as you know,I'm a total book nerd,so cliché books are an absolute no no on my list.
And I ask you to stop and think about what is wrong with me for at least a minute.....Go on,I can wait...............................................................

See,there you go,you didn't need to ask me. xp

What is a Minx?  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:14 am
Fairy Alchemist 96
Zapatorf
Fairy Alchemist 96
I'm a bit sad now 'cause my computer won't let me use the back button....DAMN YOU COMPUTER! scream

-cough-

.....Why do you think you're one of the most loved newcomers?(Trust me,even though I was voted the best newcomer(THANK YOU CRITTENDO),everyone totally loves you 3nodding ....Seriously,don't laugh,I have my serious face on.....SERIOUSLY!)

And I so love Twilight,but Harry Potter I think is the most horribley cliché stupid little buggered book that boils my blood just thinking about it. stressed

Second, I think I'm a loved newcomer because I have vast insight, the ability to start an RP, and I'm ACTIVE!!!!

What in the world is WRONG with you, Fairy? What do you possibly have against Harry Potter that could possibly turn you away from it????

Seriously, don't mess with me. I have Minxes. And you should be VERY, VERY afraid of them. ninja

I hate Harry Potter 'cause Daniel Radcliffe is the ugliest person alive and he ruined the whole series for me when I saw the movies.And I think it's just so cliché,and as you know,I'm a total book nerd,so cliché books are an absolute no no on my list.
And I ask you to stop and think about what is wrong with me for at least a minute.....Go on,I can wait...............................................................

What is a Minx?

And you think I gave YOU a hard question. XD
I seriously saw that question, and finished ALL my other buisness in the guild first. Now, before I get to your answer, there are a few things I must say. First, you're welcome. Second, Daniel Radcliffe is NOT Harry Potter. He is an actor with many flaws and the movies are all worse than the books. With the possible exception of the second one, which I found really good. Third, it is cliche at times, but it's also full of twists and turns... though most have probably been spoiled for you by now. XD . Fourth, I admit you are a bit crazy, but that's nothing WRONG. In fact, I'd be worried if you weren't. Being crazy makes you you. xd

Now, your question. Do you want the long answer or the short answer?
The short answer is simple. A minx is a pert or flirtatious woman. But that does not define a Minx.
A Minx is far more than simple words can explain. But I'll do my best to give you the gist.
Minxes are just about always female. They love to flirt and tease. They usually have a bit of an evil streak. Their titles as Minxes are earned, and a few become the famed Silver Minxes. Most, if not all, enjoy reading Harry Potter fanfiction, and many write it as well. If you can make friends with them, you can get a title of Minx-Friend or even Minx-Tamer, as I am myself. They are ruthless, but make friends, and you have friends for life.

And if you would, I'd like to recommend something to you. It's a fic, written by one of the Minxes, and it's one of my personal favorites. If you can get past the fact that it's Harry Potter, you will enjoy it immensely. She could be a professional author, and I'm sure she will be someday.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4101650/1/Backward_With_Purpose

Be prepared, it's a long read. But after all, that's nothing for the nerdy book girl, right? ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:15 am
Your lucky that was funny xd

sweet or Savoury?  

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:17 am
Savory. I love to savor the flavor of steak, chicken, roast beef... XD

But I do have a big sweet tooth. In fact, I'm gonna get a cookie right now. And then go to sleep. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:05 pm
Zapatorf
Fairy Alchemist 96
Zapatorf
Fairy Alchemist 96

-cough-

What is a Minx?

And you think I gave YOU a hard question. XD
I seriously saw that question, and finished ALL my other buisness in the guild first. Now, before I get to your answer, there are a few things I must say. First, you're welcome. Second, Daniel Radcliffe is NOT Harry Potter. He is an actor with many flaws and the movies are all worse than the books. With the possible exception of the second one, which I found really good. Third, it is cliche at times, but it's also full of twists and turns... though most have probably been spoiled for you by now. XD . Fourth, I admit you are a bit crazy, but that's nothing WRONG. In fact, I'd be worried if you weren't. Being crazy makes you you. xd

Now, your question. Do you want the long answer or the short answer?
The short answer is simple. A minx is a pert or flirtatious woman. But that does not define a Minx.
A Minx is far more than simple words can explain. But I'll do my best to give you the gist.
Minxes are just about always female. They love to flirt and tease. They usually have a bit of an evil streak. Their titles as Minxes are earned, and a few become the famed Silver Minxes. Most, if not all, enjoy reading Harry Potter fanfiction, and many write it as well. If you can make friends with them, you can get a title of Minx-Friend or even Minx-Tamer, as I am myself. They are ruthless, but make friends, and you have friends for life.

And if you would, I'd like to recommend something to you. It's a fic, written by one of the Minxes, and it's one of my personal favorites. If you can get past the fact that it's Harry Potter, you will enjoy it immensely. She could be a professional author, and I'm sure she will be someday.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4101650/1/Backward_With_Purpose

Be prepared, it's a long read. But after all, that's nothing for the nerdy book girl, right? ;D

LONG READ!?!*Scoffs*That took me five minutes!
What's your favourite song right now?  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Moleje

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:18 pm
Did you miss my last question?

Oh I was going to ask you something else, hrm, yes yes it's coming back, ooh. No I lost it.

Oh yes! What is your fav WoW race and class?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:55 pm
Moleje
Did you miss my last question?

Oh I was going to ask you something else, hrm, yes yes it's coming back, ooh. No I lost it.

Oh yes! What is your fav WoW race and class?

XD
Guess Fairy's question drove it from my mind. hehehe...
No, I don't use cheat codes, or I should say I almost never do. Very rare occasions, like getting money on the Sims when I wanna buy something and I don't wanna wait ten days.

My favorite WoW races are, in order, Tauren, Blood Elf/Night Elf, Dranei, and Human. Classes are Hunter/Druid, Paladin, and I can't remember what else. XD
FYI, the Dranei have the BEST starter's quests. =D  

Zapatorf
Crew

Moleje

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:32 pm
What was the first game you had ever beaten, how old were you and did you feel it had an impact on you as a gamer?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:50 am
Super Mario 64, I think 7 or 8, and absolutely. It shaped my addiction to all things video games. =)  

Zapatorf
Crew

Moleje

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:47 am
Wow good game it really was just superbly ballanced not to hard but challanging and very interesting with discovery in every level.

At least I remember it like that and I played through it max stars three times so it isn't like I was made bored easily by it.

The DS version was great too but a bit difficult for me to control(I was definetely not as awseome in that version) still I liked the new mini games a lot!

Have you played any Harvest Moon games?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:18 am
Who do you think is a better actor:Colin Firth or Hugh Grant?
(I know they're English actors and probably aren't in your type of movies,but you must have seen at least ONE movie they've been in...If you haven't,then I'm sure you aren't human. eek )  

Fairy Alchemist 96

The Interview Room [Get your cameras and microphones ready...]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces