Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SnowDrifted

Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:50 pm
~Extras Page.~

(Beware. Snowy is even more of a copy-cat than you previously thought. ninja )

Character List:
*new characters.

Lestari- Indonesian for "everlasting."
The main character of the story.
Appearance: Long, dusty black hair, purple eyes, dressed in dirty white, ragged robes. Barefoot, scraps of leather sticking to her feet were shoes should have been. A necklace with a dull silver ring hidden in her clothes.
Personality: Too intelligent and mature for her age due to clairvoyance. Not quite as arrogant as one might think, though. Because she is still a kid she is prone to be emotional, selfish, and brash.

Anubis- Egyptian guide of the dead.
Appearance: A black fox with a blue crescent-shaped tattoo trailing from it's pointed snout to it's eyebrow. About as big as a medium-sized dog. Bright, golden eyes with narrow, cat-like pupils.
Age: He is as old as the stars are, but he was given actual life only a few years ago.
Personality: Bold, somewhat pessimistic, arrogant. He is hopelessly foolish at times, but his mate, Maat is luckily very forgiving. Though his bad qualities tend to outweigh his good he also has the ability to be stern in a fatherly way, much to his own displeasure.

Maat-Egyptian goddess of justice.
Appearance: Her appearance is about the same as her mate's, but for a blue, circular tattoo in the center of her forehead. Slightly more smaller and slender, pupils in eyes are not as thin.
Personality: Kind, forgiving, optimistic and motherly. She is fascinated by human children and wants one of her own. Constantly frustrated by her mate, Anubis's inability to do what she wants, but loves him deeply despite his many flaws.

The Raja- Indonesian (Sanskrit) for "king."
Appearance: Unknown.
Personality: Strong sense of justice and order. Said to be intimidating, though few have actually come in contact with it. Enigmatic.

Pintar- Indonesian for "smart, clever."
Appearance: Short black hair with two tufts swept to the side of her forehead, a long, dirty-white robe that reaches down to her feet. Covered from head to toe with various stolen or found accessories. Wears thin, black framed spectacles, but she can see fine.
Personality: Outgoing, easily distracted by shiny objects, despite age is actually one of the most intelligent in the group of orphaned children she calls her family.

Merah Kepala- Indonesian for "red." Her last name means "leader," referring to her position in the group. She gave this name to herself.
Appearance: Long, curly red hair. At times she is simply referred to as red, but gets annoyed when anyone but Pintar calls her that. Wears a black tunic and dark blue skirts. She also has a mysterious necklace with a strange animal tooth on the end of it.
Personality: Bold, intelligent, easy to anger. Cares for her group like a mother, despite the fact a few of them are much older than her.

*Harimau- Indonesian for "tiger."
Appearance: His signature is his hair. His long, dark bangs hang down on one side of his face, covering it like a mask. He wears a black tunic, one silver earring, and short black trousers.
Personality: At a first glance his exterior may appear dark, but Harimau is actually one of the kindest and friendliest of Merah's group. At times of need he is also an excellent fighter, along with Nyeri.

*Nyeri- Indonesian for "painful, sharp."
Appearance: Narrow red eyes, he also sharpened his cuspid teeth by himself. Almost constantly wearing a dark-gray hood and cloak. The only one in the group of children who carries a weapon. (A scimitar.)
Personality: Calm and level-headed. He doesn't go looking for fights, yet no one, not even Harimau or Merah could out-do him in battle. No one is really sure where he came from, Merah says he simply joined in, promising to be the group's body guard.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:48 am

~Gallery.~

Now, here's were I'll be putting up little doodles of my characters, and perhaps scenery too. Others are welcome to draw them as well, because I'll certainly be putting them on here.

Anubis.~

Lestari.~

Nyeri~

SnowDrifted

Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

SnowDrifted

Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:50 am

~Comments/Critiques.~

Here is where I'll put up comments and advice about my story that I found amusing.

My first critique!
Anime Geek7 said: Awesome-ness, Snow! >w< Good, good, very good! (Ouran reference time! XP) Only one small thing... Every time a different character speaks, it's supposed to be a new paragraph, but other than that little thing, great! 3nodding (Now, we are even! XD)

Graphic Geek said: Awesomeness -Goes to read more-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:06 pm
Zoray
SnowDrifted
DUN DUN DUUUN.

*looks up from piano* oh sorry, did I disturb you?

Not at all!
*hides inside piano*
ninja  

SnowDrifted

Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:37 pm
Awesome-ness, Snow! >w< Good, good, very good! (Ouran reference time! XP) Only one small thing... Every time a different character speaks, it's supposed to be a new paragraph, but other than that little thing, great! 3nodding (Now, we are even! XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:59 pm
Anime Geek7
Awesome-ness, Snow! >w< Good, good, very good! (Ouran reference time! XP) Only one small thing... Every time a different character speaks, it's supposed to be a new paragraph, but other than that little thing, great! 3nodding (Now, we are even! XD)

is that how that works? >.< i didnt know that *tucks in for future reference niche in hollow head space*  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:18 am
Zoray
Anime Geek7

is that how that works? >.< i didnt know that *tucks in for future reference niche in hollow head space*

Yups. That's the proper way to do it, anyway. Any time you switch to a different topic or someone else starts talking, you're supposed to start another paragraph.
You're also are supposed to indent each new paragraph, but it's difficult to do without the use of the tab button. (Stupid internet. )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:13 am
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7

Yups. That's the proper way to do it, anyway. Any time you switch to a different topic or someone else starts talking, you're supposed to start another paragraph.
You're also are supposed to indent each new paragraph, but it's difficult to do without the use of the tab button. (Stupid internet. )

Dude, serious? Well thanks miss Geek! I'mma combine all my paragraphs now. 3nodding  

SnowDrifted

Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:30 pm
SnowDrifted
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Anime Geek7

Dude, serious? Well thanks miss Geek! I'mma combine all my paragraphs now. 3nodding

Nu problem. ^w^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:52 pm
Anime Geek7

. . . and thats why I only Read and not write stories rofl  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:59 am
Graphic Geek
Anime Geek7

.....*pokes* Write a story!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:42 pm
Zoray
Graphic Geek
Anime Geek7

*Also poke* Yes. Write a story. I had to, so you have to.  

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

SnowDrifted

Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:19 pm
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Graphic Geek
Anime Geek7

*poke as well*
As do I. >=3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:05 pm
SnowDrifted
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Graphic Geek
Anime Geek7

*poke as well*
As do I. >=3

*pokes some more* >=3  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:45 pm
Zoray
SnowDrifted
Anime Geek7
Zoray
Graphic Geek
Anime Geek7

*poke as well*
As do I. >=3

*pokes some more* >=3

*Pokes even more than that*  
The tent(main stories)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items