Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
[+--+--+] The Last Note [+--+--+] (starting, join please!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:20 am
Anatasia blinked once when she heard the wild crys of another musician. She stood up and leaned on one of the trees. Groaning, she looked about and called out, "Hello! Is anyone there?" She began to play her harp, hoping it was loud enough for someone to hear. Although Anatasia wasn't very social, she still admitted to another's help on getting away from this land for it scared her dearly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:00 pm
Lipumira looked up and heard someone else shouting. After that, she heard a harp being played. It had to be Anatasia. She was the only one that played that instrument. She turned and headed in the direction of the harp. Lipumira moved through some bushes and came out to find Anatasia. "I had a feeling it was you." She said, though she was secretly really happy to see someone else, she wasn't one to get mushy. Instead, she lashed out.
"What's wrong with you? What if it hadn't been me but someone who wants to hurt you?!"  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:29 am
Anatasia held in her scream though it did startly her for she was not used to the human contact. "I..I," she stuttered. Anatasia took a deep breath before continuing. "I wish to escape this awful place. I do not like it one bit. Please help and do not lash out at me again." She looked into Lipumira's eyes and saw something she wasn't sure of. She shook her head. "Then again, I am used to doing things by myself," she whispered as she began to explore her suroundings.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:46 pm
"Yes well..it seems like we've gotten seperated from everyone else. Who knows if they were even pulled into this place." Lipumira shoved her hand into her pocket and looked around. "I wonder were we should start from...Maybe we should build a large fire. Perhaps they'd come if we had that, and if we get monsters...well..we've got fire to fend them off with."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:39 pm
Anatasia pondered this for a moment before replying, "You heard my harp, correct? And you also have you guitar. Perhaps if you would create music that is loud enough to be heard, then maybe they shall come?" She began to play the soft melody that the orchestra played before disapearing into this strange land. She knelt on the soft gras and tried to play her harp as liud as she could, without breaking the strings.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:33 pm
"Hmn..." Lipumira sighed and looked to Anstasia. The boyish looking female didn't really think that it was such a good idea. She didn't want anything else coming to investigate what it was. The woman turned her head and began walking off in different directions as she started gathering firewood. She was intent on building a fire. In either case, it would help to chase away any unwanted creatures, and safety was top priority.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:29 am
Anatasia sighed and continued to play her harp. She closed her eyes after a moment. I almost wish a monster had found me, she thought to herself. When it felt like an hour had passed, she stopped playing. "Need any help starting the fire?" she asked softly. "My name is Anatasia. And what mite yours be?" she inquired, as she set down her harp and walked over to where the fire was to be built.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:01 pm
"Lipumira," She spoke in a busy tone as she began slapping rocks close to the kindling in a horrible attempt at starting a fire. However, it wasn't really working. She groaned in a frustrated tone and shook her head. "Pft...the one time I didn't bring a box of matches..."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:48 pm
Anatasia smiled. "May I try?" she asked, reaching for the rocks. She thought for a moment, before adding, "On second thoughts, could you please hold the rock above our make-shift fire?" She pulled out a spare string she kept in her pocket for her harp. She scraped the string on the rock and soon sparks started flying everywhere until the fire began to burn. Satisfied she looked at Lipumira and handed her the string. "Keep it. We may need it again," she smiled and stood up to collect her harp from the grass.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff