Humanity's Fight to Survive (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Origin Dark
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:37 pm
Slither moved through the city he had seen them, he had seen the Tiger and that Wolf, he swore he just saw the escaped experiments go through the city. He Stoped in front of one of the few standing buildings his eyes looking for any trace of life, " Ah ha, they have to bee here" notticing the cameras. Moving through the building looking for these experiments, he had vowed to protect them and he wasn't going to break it not yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:01 pm
Aaron looked at him. "No but I did when I followed you in here."
Aaron pondered his question for a moment.."Was it you?"  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:19 pm
Nyt's eyes gleamed as he jumped to a computer and started typing "computer, turn security to level 2, stun and captur, some ones broken in and i want to know who it is" Nyt kept compleatly calm as he turn ed to the tiger man "my name is nyt..." he smiled as he heard small turets droping and the hall ways coming to life like that of a haunted house "... and im a valued scientist that many corperations are after"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:37 pm
Slither haulted to a stop watching as these turrets appeared from the walls" Holy s**t" he growled turning about the corner right before they began to unload their rounds" ok so there is someone living in this building" he panted looking about grabbing a smoke grenade from his belt" I'm going to get through" he growled throwing the grenade into the hall sending smoke up filling the halls covering his mouth with his shirt and his eyes with his goggles as he ran through the hall to one of the rooms" dear god that was close" he panted.  

Origin Dark
Crew

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:50 pm
Nyt smiled looking threw the display on the computer, showing slither in one of the halls, he smiled and fliped a switch "well it looks like the little mouse went to deep into the snake hole, id keep my gaurd up if i were you, your in a building that belongs to a scientist" He clicked a button and a cage fell over slither and two turets poped out of the ground and shot three tranks each  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:35 am
Slither Dropped to his knees he couldn't belive it, he had been caught by who ever owned this building. Bringing his hands slowly up to the darts he began to pull one out at a time" you son of a..." he fell to his stomach before he could finish his sentence the room began to spin, he still couldn't belive he was caught. His eyes slowly closed as he looked upon the cage that held him, 'this isn't going to end well' was the last thoughts that went through his head before he fell unconcious.  

Origin Dark
Crew

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:23 am
Nyt opened the door with a few shackels, he put them on his prisoner and brought him into the lab, the tied him down to a table so that he couldent get any extra momentum (words not working not sure i spelled that right) so he couldent just rip the iron restraints off. Nyt walked over the computer and typed some thing in and iron doors closed over all exits to the room they were in. He pulled a neddle out and stuck it into the hunter to wake him up "good morning my friend"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:15 pm
"Names Aaron..Nice to meet yeh." He said as he peered over his shoulder watching the screen.....as Nyt put prisoner on the table he watched.  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Origin Dark
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:39 pm
Slither's eyes opened slowly his eyes still blurry," where...where the hell am I" he went to move only to feel his arms restrained by the chains" What the hell" he growled trying to move, his eyes came into focus seeing Nyt" Who the hell are you, where are the experiments, what are you doing to them or are making them do"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:46 pm
Nyt chuckled a little "what experiments are you speaking of, there are only the three of use, and the rest of your squad who's most likely koed by my traps" nyt felt his ears get pointy "im guessing you found the wronge scientist, but if you need help, i dont exactly smile upon other scientist in my city...... Ill let you go if you promiss not to attack"  

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

Origin Dark
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:18 pm
Slither looked at him confused" i followed a wold and a tiger to this place" he growled still trying to get out looking at the man in the corner" he was one of them" he barked" And what do you mean squad? I've never been part of any squad I'm here to help fight along side the Experiments" looking at him he stopped moving a smirk came over his face" i don't know if i can promise that" he smirked" after all you unfairly trapped me"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:54 pm
Nyt sat in his chair and looked at slither while still smiling "When you think about it i had no choice but to capture you, as a wanted scientist i need to be compleatly cautios at all times, if someone such as your self just came into my home wanting to capture me, well then i guess i better protect my self" Nyt's eye turned to a golden yellow  

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

Origin Dark
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:08 pm
" what the hell are you talking about i'm not here to capture anybody i'm here the help the expereiments" he growled his eyes widening as he watched the scientists eyes turn yellow" you, you are one of them" he yelled with hope" i'm also here for i wish to become one with the lizard" he tried to move once again" is there a way you can help, mr scientist"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:40 pm
Nyt push a buttun on the table and the chains went lose "tell me what you need" nyts lips went black and his bottom jaw poped forward a little as a toothy smile came over his face, his skin was geting a little darker with little sprouts of fur  

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

Origin Dark
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:07 am
Sitting up Slither brought his arms up rubbing it some where the chains held him" well I actually wan't the senses of another lizard not of the Iguana" he told him his eyes looking upon nyt as he changed then upon Aaron" so i must say i didn't expect two experiments to be under the same roof"  
The forest (rp)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff