Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayga Takaino

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:49 pm
XWraith_LordX
GilAskan
Howling Maggot
Oh, I hate that! I have one friend who's truly goth, and one who thinks she's goth. She shops at Hot Topic, listens to death metal and even Slipknot. She claims it's goth, but I always tell her that nothing she listens to is Goth. Then she says "whatever" and changes the subject to something emo/depressing, because apparently she thinks goths don't have lives. scream rolleyes

You may or may not know this, but your profile suggests that nothing you listen to is goth either.
Did she ever say she listened to goth music? neutral

I wonder... hey wait i get some stuff at hot topic. They have nice wristbands and belts.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:11 am
Sayga Takaino
I wonder... hey wait i get some stuff at hot topic. They have nice wristbands and belts.

That's fine, as long as you don't live there.  

Twisted Maggot

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:10 pm
Howling Maggot
Sayga Takaino

I actually got my Aerosmith shirt from there....hehe...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:33 pm
And I'm going there in a few days to get some Slipknot hoodies... sweatdrop  

Twisted Maggot

Sayga Takaino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:50 am
XWraith_LordX
Howling Maggot
Sayga Takaino

Nice. I don't own many band tees cuz i just haven't gotten around to looking for some. But i do have a Van Halen 07-08 tour shirt from when i went to see them but other then that it's just a couple of AC/DC shirts. I'm trying to get my mom to order me a 69 eyes shirt for my birthday. So far i'm winning lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:33 pm
First off...to get this out of meeee... HIIIII DANNY-SENPAI!!! X3

I say that we shall band together and whoever criticizes us shall get a beating after school twisted

But, we won't get picked on in high school, don't forget...there's more goths there then there are at school. Team up with them and no one can pick on you whee  

Shibo Hebihime Uirusu

mechanical kitsy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:06 pm
I think people used to tease me in school.
But I can't remember anymore.
I fell asleep too much.
Migraines make me pass out >.<
I got teased though, and I remember, for joining dance class.
Cuz I'm a "big" girl. Well, bigger than the other girls in dance, and they're all 0's.
But, I got a good grade in that class.
Beginner student in intermediate class, too.
The worst was the performance, when one of my friends had to push me and make it look like she was tossing me. It was like a cumulative, woah, from the audience. not the good kind either.
I just flip people off that piss me off. And then ignore them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:36 pm
i had the same problem people calling ya name i know that road it a hard one at that . but if you nice you should not let it "get to you " but what i did was if they want something to see i let them see . scarde the death out to them lol they leave u alone then lol . but ps u problity not the only goth there some people might like o hide it  

pain of lust

Official Gothic Chick

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:05 pm
I know what it's like. I don't know if this helps you, but when this happened I had a family member to come help me fix it. Only this family member is 6 ft 2 and is a hell's angel.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:34 pm
my problem is EXACTLY like urs, except they add "emo child" to that label. There are only two goths, me and my bffl. I usually either ignore, but if i can't i lash back, or somehow challenge them. Dont get too pissed, but make a really good point. Dont be like "SHUT UP U DONT KNOW ANYTHING BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH" that just amuses them. Calmly, but sternly, say "OK, what did i ever do to you? Seriously, what the hell? Do u have anything better to do? If u do, then go do it! You wouldnt know what goth was if it bit ur nose off and spit it back in ur face! Really, I've done nothing bad to you. If u hate my style, well guess what, i hate yours." or something like that to prove a point to them. That's what i do, it doesn't necessarily stop them, but it made one kid think actually, and now he seems kind of interested about my style and what it is, he still kinda makes fun of me thought bc he's in the *cool group* but i guess i could consider him a friend. And also, saying that just makes me feel a little bit better about myself, bc u dont let them beat you down. Hope it helps cuz it definetely works for me :3  

ii-See-Stars-x

Spike23080

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:28 pm
I dint realy have any probs in highschool when I started to dress the way I like. With a strict dress code I was only able to wear black hoodie, bondage collar, braclets/bands and some gloves. Mostely everyone dint say a word to me becouse they were sceared. I would advise doing the voodoo doll thing but aslong as you stear clear of teachers and cops you should be ok. I dint poke my voodoo doll but had him pinned in my jacket pocket hanging out. Best thing to do is get you a MP3 player or Ipod and listen to music all day. Now if they start throwing s**t at ya then I dont realy know what you should do, you dont egzactly want to start a fight in highschool. XP do like I did and get a GED and go to colleg, its a hell of alot better than highschool.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:46 pm
XWraith_LordX
Howling Maggot
Sayga Takaino

TRAITOR! :O  

Rellik San
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:02 pm
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Howling Maggot
Sayga Takaino

TRAITOR! :O
My offense is rank.... xd

My sister dragged me in there in the first place to buy some of those cheap plastic wristbands....and I saw an Aerosmith T-shirt and I like them, so I bought it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:33 am
wow same with me. at my school, theres just a bunch of cliques and each one gets a stereotype. the one with me and my friends is usually called "goth" or "emo". and im the only goth in my group, and the whole school. so it sucks.

what you should do is keep acting nice, and ignore them if they're mean to you and stay away from them. hope i could help.  

x-New London Fire-x

haunted milkshake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:33 pm
heh...people were afraid of me and left me to myself. I didn't/don't really care what anyone thinks of me. I'm just me, no one can change that, no matter how hard they try to. just ignore them. they'll get bored and leave you alone, OR BETTER YET!-kick their asses! yeeeeaaaaah, lets go with choice number 2! lol kidding, kidding. (don't want to get you expelled or anything.)  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff