Whopper!
View Results

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comrade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:57 pm
oh so Extravagant...

I enjoy Slipknot.
I like seeing how they've progressed.
They've come a long way and i have to say their newest CD is pretty impressive.

Vermilion is still my favourite song
:3

User Image
My Art Request Thread

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:12 am
Extravagantly Yours
oh so Extravagant...

I enjoy Slipknot.
I like seeing how they've progressed.
They've come a long way and i have to say their newest CD is pretty impressive.

Vermilion is still my favourite song
:3

User Image
My Art Request Thread

Yeah, Vermillion is pretty good. I can't pick a favorite, really... If I did, it would have to be either Pulse of the Maggots, Psychosocial, or Dead Memories... or Eyeless... ninja  

Twisted Maggot

AbsintheGorgon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:28 pm
They have one song I enjoyed but I cant recall the name. I had trouble getting over the number of members they have, especialy the clown one that just hits things with other things... Hes making percussionists look bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:26 am
I'm not a fan of the band, I just enjoy a couple of songs, It's not my music style anyway.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

broken_joker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:35 pm
I prefer the murderdolls/stone sour/starscream side projects. But, Slipknot isn't that bad...there are far worse out there.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:32 pm
I also like seeing how they have progressed.
I actually had the pleasure of listening to them back when they had Baby Face for the lead singer biggrin
I miss that demo CD, where ever did you go?

I will say this, while I like them and seen them 2 times in concert, they are not an absolute favorite. To me, they offer a different sound that is just what I'm after at times.
I prefer their slower music, most of all.
Dead Memories is my favorite off of All Hope Is Gone.
But I like Skin Ticket most.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:34 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
I actually had the pleasure of listening to them back when they had Baby Face for the lead singer biggrin

I will say this, while I like them and seen them 2 times in concert, they are not an absolute favorite. To me, they offer a different sound that is just what I'm after at times.

The demo CD is really rare. Even I don't have it. cry But I will find it. xd And, those songs are really good. Dead Memories is one of my favorites on All Hope Is Gone too.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:06 pm
Twisted Maggot
Macabre_Cogitation

The demo CD is really rare. Even I don't have it. cry But I will find it. xd And, those songs are really good. Dead Memories is one of my favorites on All Hope Is Gone too.

I know it's rare, I OWNED one. Someone stole if out of my friends car. >_< That's what I get for not copying my CDs. I learned my lesson, the hard way.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:37 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Twisted Maggot
Macabre_Cogitation

I know it's rare, I OWNED one. Someone stole if out of my friends car. >_< That's what I get for not copying my CDs. I learned my lesson, the hard way.

Aw, dude, that sucks... *starts copying all my CDs* ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:43 pm
they awesome  

archangelry71

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:39 am
personaly i have a insane fear of them witch is odd because i giggle at gore/slasher flicks. it must be becasue when i first got into the goth subculture (grade 3) my best friends brother had a big poster of them over his bed and on all the walls and thats the room we had to stay in  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:36 pm
I really like Slipknot. I've seen them in concert, and they put on a really good show.  

Mydnyte Dystopia

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Death of Cool

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:54 pm
xX-PIKA-Xx
personaly i have a insane fear of them witch is odd because i giggle at gore/slasher flicks. it must be becasue when i first got into the goth subculture (grade 3) my best friends brother had a big poster of them over his bed and on all the walls and thats the room we had to stay in

You know Slipknot has absolutely nothing to do with the goth subculture, and never has, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:35 pm
I love slipknot i don't really know what my fav song by them is though i am VERY indecisive lol
and just to point something out slipknot is considered metal/mainstream cause some of their music is a little softer so they fall under both  

Missunderstood soul

Whisper Gently

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:07 pm
*face palm*

Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items