Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lillies and Roses/TeHsChNoZbErRy & Purplosity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:02 pm
Lilly looked at her, "Would I be welcome?" she asked, not noticing when Rose went off to look in the bushes.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:09 pm
Rose was still trying to find out what made the noise. "What? Oh... yeah, unless you would feel more confortable with me sitting with you." She put aside her worrying and kept walking. They finally reached the corner and turned into the cul-de-sac.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:15 pm
She stopped in front of her house, "I'll sit with you," she said, turning to her house and beginning to walk towards the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:19 pm
"Sounds good. See you tomorrow morning?" asked Rose, she wanted to walk to school with her. She really liked Lilly's personality.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:25 pm
Lilly looked at Rose, "Sure," she said, putting the key in the door. "I'll see you later.'  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:35 pm
"Kay." On that note Rose walked to the next house and went straight to her room. After feeling horrible at school with Nate, she felt good. Something about Lilly just made her happy. She wasn't very talkative but she gave off that feeling, like she was ment to be walking by her.

Rose quickly finished her homework then walked down stairs to get something to eat. Her mom walked in as she was looking in the fruit bowl next to the sink. "Hey mom!"
"Oh, hey Rose. Will you help me with some of these blue prints?" Rose's mom was an interior designer and she is working on a model home.
"Umm... sure, but why do you need blue prints?" she was curious, usually she just sketched to room by hand.
"Oh, well one of my friends knows one of the men that built the house so instead of drawing the layout she got me blue prints." her mom almost dropped one of the white tubes but Rose was quick to catch it. "So how was your day?"
"Pretty good. I met the girl that lives next door, Lilly. She pretty cool." Then Rose looked back on what it was like before she ran into Lilly. She remembered that Nate was going to pick her up for dinner. "Oh, and Nate is taking me out tonight."
"On a Thursday?"
"Yeah, but I already finished all my homework and I won't be out long." Rose looked up at the clock, 4:30. "I better start getting ready." She grabbed an apple and ran up stairs.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:38 pm
Lilly was already up the stairs and studying before anyone noticed she was home. She doubted that anyone would've noticed anyways, it sounded as if no one was home. She began to do her math homework, finishing it quickly and feeling a bit tired. She yawned, leaning back in her chair.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:53 pm
Rose was ready a half hour before schedule. She just sat in her room listening to music. She remembered that she had an over-due library book under her bed and started to put it in her backpack but instead she opened it up and read the first page. It was a very good book, she couldn't put it down, but she looked for a minute to check the time. 7:45. I have enough time, she thought and turned to the next page. She never really read much before. Her phone rang telling her she had a new text message but she let it ring thinking that it wasn't important. Time flew as fast as the she turned the pages, nothing could stop her now.

She was startled by the knock at her bedroom door. Rose took a deep breathe and said, "come in!" Her mom walked in.
"I thought you were going to go out with Nate tonight," a concerned took crossed her mothers face. Rose looked at the clock, 10:30.
"Oh my gosh! I todally forgot! He didn't come by did he?" Rose picked up her phone. Three new messages. The first two she skipped, they were from Amy, her "friend". The last one was from Nate. y wrnt u outside? i told u 2 b redy by 8. whr wer u? u betr b fukng redy 2moro @ 6 or els... Rose swolled hard at the threatening text message. She knew exactly what would happen if she wasn't out there on time tomorrow night.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:56 pm
Lilly was having a rather good evening with her studying and books. Her parents didn't bicker- it helped that her father was away- and her siblings were busy studying.
She went to bed around ten, nothing eventful having happened to her that night.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:09 pm
Rose woke up early the next morning. She was excited and scared at the same time. She threw on the easy jeans, tank top, and sweater. She walked down stairs and saw that her mother wasn't awake yet. Grabbing the coffee, she started thinking about Lilly. Rose was anxious to walk to school with her later that morning. Soon the britter-sweet smell of coffee filled the kitchen. Her mom walked down the stairs sleepishly(is that a word?) and instantly perked up when she took a wiff of the brewing hazelnut coffee.
"Why are you up so early?" asked her curious mother.
"I don't know, I am just restless I guess," she didn't tell her mother the real reason, she didn't want her to become suspious.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:12 pm
Lilly was up and down the stairs right before her mother and siblings were. She quickly had cereal and orange juice, took some vitamins and was out the door. About halfway down the street she remembered Rose, and wondered when the girl got up. She turned around and went back to her house, glancing at Rose's house.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:17 pm
Rose had a cup of coffee and a bowl of cereal and headed towards Lilly's house. To her surprise she was already half-way down the street. "Hey! Wait up!" she called after the lonely girl. She picked up her pace and was by her side in less than 30 seconds.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:18 pm
Lilly stopped as Rose called out, then looked at Rose. She smiled softly, "Hey," she waved a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:21 pm
Rose saw the tiny smile and replied with a huge grin. "Hey, how'd you sleep?" she felt good walking next to Lilly, she wanted to take a long time to reach her house of horror, aka school.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:23 pm
"Very well," Lilly nodded, a bounce to her step. It felt nice walking with someone, she was surprised she hadn't done it before. Well, there was no reason not to walk with Rose, she lived right next door!  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff