LegionSoul
  Card Queen
  Snow
  All of them
View Results

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:07 pm
I understand why Queenie left, but I feel it was very unnecessary. For example, how many of you actually KNEW Queenie did everything for the awards singlehandedly? And honestly, how many of you think she did a good job?

I didn't know, but I think she did an AMAZING job. Anyone who can put in an entire day of giving out awards, not to mention far more days making the awards themselves, deserves nothing but the highest praise.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:30 am
DreamChasing Windie
I don't know what's going on. sweatdrop

I haven't really ever seen anyone here argue with anyone else and it's all a bit surprising.

But I'm not really in the position to ask about anything, and frankly it's probably none of my business, anyway.

However, I will say that I apologize for anything I might have done! Or not done.... Er..... um.....?

............I'm so bamboozled...

THIS GIRL CAN DESCRIBE MY EXACT FEELINGS!
OMG!  

GeorgeStow
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:38 am
Zapatorf
I understand why Queenie left, but I feel it was very unnecessary. For example, how many of you actually KNEW Queenie did everything for the awards singlehandedly? And honestly, how many of you think she did a good job?

I didn't know, but I think she did an AMAZING job. Anyone who can put in an entire day of giving out awards, not to mention far more days making the awards themselves, deserves nothing but the highest praise.

I knew she did everything singlehandedly,and may I say,those awards were the bomb.I mean,where else could you get a Luma Newcomer Award?
NOWHERE,PEOPLE,NOWHERE scream
She did the bestest westest job EVER with everything,and now......Now....NOW SHE'S GONE crying
I'm soo sad you wouldn't believe it.When I found out last night,I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and maybe kinda cried a bit,then I got super angry 'cause this is supposed to be a happy guild and everything was kinda braking down,so I was like "&@*# *$#% ?£*%@$# £$%&* *%^(&",so I got off the computer to calm down....Then gave my apology,went off the laptop again,went in to watch The Late Late Show,to find out that my favourite actor from my favourite soap,Fair City,had been diagnosed with Motor Nuerone Disorder(it does something bad to your brain,and you start not being able to talk,kinda sloshing you words together,then you can't speak at all,and then you die)and I really cried my heart out for that as all the cast for Fair City were saying their goodbyes,and they were all crying....And I thought....This is so the worst night ever.And it was,and I'm still diabolicly sad crying emo gonk cry  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:51 am
Fairy Alchemist 96
Zapatorf

I knew she did everything singlehandedly,and may I say,those awards were the bomb.I mean,where else could you get a Luma Newcomer Award?
NOWHERE,PEOPLE,NOWHERE scream
She did the bestest westest job EVER with everything,and now......Now....NOW SHE'S GONE crying
I'm soo sad you wouldn't believe it.When I found out last night,I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and maybe kinda cried a bit,then I got super angry 'cause this is supposed to be a happy guild and everything was kinda braking down,so I was like "&@*# *$#% ?£*%@$# £$%&* *%^(&",so I got off the computer to calm down....Then gave my apology,went off the laptop again,went in to watch The Late Late Show,to find out that my favourite actor from my favourite soap,Fair City,had been diagnosed with Motor Nuerone Disorder(it does something bad to your brain,and you start not being able to talk,kinda sloshing you words together,then you can't speak at all,and then you die)and I really cried my heart out for that as all the cast for Fair City were saying their goodbyes,and they were all crying....And I thought....This is so the worst night ever.And it was,and I'm still diabolicly sad crying emo gonk cry

Believe when I say we all feel exactly the same as you...  

GeorgeStow
Crew

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:23 pm
And apparrently, things are coming to a close with the Crittendo Crisis, as I have dubbed it.

We're finally getting things worked out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:02 am
Hmmm....Crittendo Crisis...Snappy,it does sound.I would have probably gone with Nintendo Crittendo Recession,because people are being sort of fired aka demoted aka quiting like the recession in Ireland. 3nodding  

Fairy Alchemist 96

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:35 am
The recession's not just in Ireland...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:13 am
eek
It hasn't spread to Britain,has it? burning_eyes

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO? crying  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:33 am
Hehehe... it's here in America too. Economic struggle, job loss.... it's horrible.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:02 pm
Dude, it's friggin' everywhere.
You ever heard of Woolworths? Neither have I... ninja  

GeorgeStow
Crew

Lilmagical_star

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:08 pm
I got a PM from Queenie, and now she's acting like she's the only victim in all this. stare And she says she doesn't think I meant what I wrote (or does she mean what we wrote? it wasn't clear ^^; ). What's her problem?!? neutral

Anyway, I think I'll simply step aside for the moment, since I'm supposedly "being rude" when posting my opinions stare (it's not because you use capitals that you are automatically screaming, yo! it's just so everyone can notice it!!). I'll return if/when I feel the guild is back on tracks again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:09 pm
Ooooookay...  

GeorgeStow
Crew

-S t o o p i d i t y- XD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:24 pm
Yeahh we're pretty much going down the Crapper ( talking about the recession )... of course I only started noticing this whenever my parents were argueing one night causing my Mom to cry... Alot of stress in this house if ya ask me >.>

Anywho enough of my problems,

I feel like i wanna say something about this whole ordeal, but that i shouldn't, and I'm going to listen to my gut on this one, Im stayin outa this, thats all i have to say about that ( Yes its a Forest Gump Reference )

Im out ( Of this thread...not the guild...I find it fun here...ok...ima stop talkin now )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:53 pm
Lilmagical_star
I got a PM from Queenie, and now she's acting like she's the only victim in all this. stare And she says she doesn't think I meant what I wrote (or does she mean what we wrote? it wasn't clear ^^; ). What's her problem?!? neutral

Anyway, I think I'll simply step aside for the moment, since I'm supposedly "being rude" when posting my opinions stare (it's not because you use capitals that you are automatically screaming, yo! it's just so everyone can notice it!!). I'll return if/when I feel the guild is back on tracks again.

Well, I'll give you that you're pretty direct and not very subtle, but hey, I have the same problem. XD I personally do associate "all caps" with shouting. It's not needed. If you want to create some emphasis, make the font bigger or use a color. People usually have trouble with my walls of text, but I've found recently that asking them nicely to read it also helps. XD

Either way, even if you're a little vocal about your opinion, it is one that I treasure and I really don't think you should withdraw from this argument. If you step on my toes, I'll just bite back a little and that'll be that, you should be allowed to have your say all the same. If people can't take that they need to take a time out.

Queen... I won't say much about her leaving because I was not involved in the discussion when it happened. All I know is that there was some injustice about credit going to the right person, but it still looks like a slight overreaction to me. Investing in a community often seems like a 'thankless' job since people don't come to give you pads on the shoulder every chance they get. As long as things go well, things often get taken for granted and I guess your enjoyment or sense of reward should come from seeing how much fun people are having due to your efforts. Nevertheless, I agree she should have gotten a few more props for solo'ing the awards. Shame so few people knew this fact.

It seems to me that Queenie had also been building frustration and she has exploded prematurely, much like I did with my public resignation letter.

I guess what would be best if we'd talk about this some more, because this isn't helping anyone, I realize that as well now and I was just as mistaken as she probably is now.  

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:28 pm
Lilmagical_star

Awwww...... baiiii crying

We are droping off like flies! slowly one by one we are all leaving, I hope I'm not next gonk  
Boo's Graveyard [The place where dead threads go...]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff