Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

Dynastiy Oni

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:51 pm
-sits down and looks about the place-  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:55 pm
whee  

cmao21

Karma Police

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:43 pm
rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:47 pm
ok! i am all set...sitting here with my coffee, and my cigs..yes sorry....bad habit...but what can I say! Hello to all!  

mamathing

Karma Police

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:13 pm
whee  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:17 pm
ninja  

Beautiful--Disaster

[Ninja.Cakes]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:02 pm
Sythestxlr
* polls out bannana'2 and throws em at people while screaming eep eep oop appp! *
oh no you have gone to far epp me mister meepit is in da house *Trow's pillow* pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:53 pm
*Wanders in and sits down in a vacant chair, patiently waiting for a cup of coffee. Soon falls asleep and drool hangs from the corner of her mouth.*  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Vladden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:35 pm
hcswimer
Sythestxlr
* polls out bannana'2 and throws em at people while screaming eep eep oop appp! *
oh no you have gone to far epp me mister meepit is in da house *Trow's pillow* pirate
* pulls out a sharp banna and shanks u *  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:37 am
sdrawkcab
*Wanders in and sits down in a vacant chair, patiently waiting for a cup of coffee. Soon falls asleep and drool hangs from the corner of her mouth.*
surprised *snaps fingers and the penguins from marry poppins come in and wait the table*  

cmao21

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:07 pm
cmao21
sdrawkcab
surprised *snaps fingers and the penguins from marry poppins come in and wait the table*
*wakes up from the sound of kazoos.* Huh? *wipes mouth with the back of her hand* Oh, yay. ^^ *waits for their dance to end*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:17 pm
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
*wakes up from the sound of kazoos.* Huh? *wipes mouth with the back of her hand* Oh, yay. ^^ *waits for their dance to end*
*watches the dance and notices it's got a little sloppy* Ehh he thy must of gotten into the wine int he back, again.  

cmao21

[La.Fin]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:54 pm
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
*watches the dance and notices it's got a little sloppy* Ehh he thy must of gotten into the wine int he back, again.
*walks in and pokes the penguins, then walks out*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:27 pm
*Grabs a Chai Latte and sits down at a table*

Hello, all.

Clawz

Benevolent Lover

[Ninja.Cakes]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:12 pm
Sythestxlr
hcswimer
Sythestxlr
* pulls out a sharp banna and shanks u *
Hey that was mean *sigh* xd  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas