Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Winry's Repair Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:56 pm
Emily came into Winry's shop and stared at the alchemist on the ground. "That's sad..... HI WINRY!!!",she said stepping past him and showing the mechanic her automail. "Can yo reattach some nerve wires...they got damaged."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:26 pm
Winry continued to yell, "YOU SMASHED YOUR AUTOMAIL AGAIN?!?!" she sighed, she soon heard Emily and her attitude totally changed. "Yea sure!" she said with a smile.  

Winry_Rockbell026

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:57 pm
"Thank you, Winry-chan~!!!",she said giving her mechanic a one-armed hug. "Somehow the nerves go shot or something..I'm not sure where but I can't lift my arm."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:51 pm
luna squated down by ed on the floor. " dude that was harsh.." she said more laid back than usual. she gazed at winry with watchful eye..looking over her black romani shades. she patted the dust off the shoulder of her mechanics jumpsuit..  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:36 pm
Edward got up, rubbing his head.
He was still grumbling.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:28 pm
luna stood up giggling a little at edward. she smiled wildly at winry and waved, "hey winry!"  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Winry_Rockbell026

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:08 pm
Winry looked over the damage of Emily's arm. "I'll have that fixed in no time!" she said giving her a hug back gentally. Her mood now in a whole new direction looked over to Edward and smiled, "Welcome home"

Hearing her name, she turned around towards Luna. "hI!" she said already getting things ready to fix up Emily.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:56 pm
Edward smiled softly and sat down, just watching her work.  

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Winry_Rockbell026

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:51 pm
Winry started to look over the nerve lines to see where it broke so that she can make it stronger. "hmm" she said thinking. She seen where one of the connections had snapped, and needed repaired. Also she saw where there was cracks and dents in the automail itself. So after seing that the work begain.

She looked behind her with an apologitic smile. "Sorry Edward, I'll be there to fix up your arm in no time!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:30 am
"i came by to see if you needed any help today or maybe had any errands for me..." she paused a moment as she watched winry work her magic. "Oh! i brought you some lunch, thought you might be getting hungry! she sat the basket on the little table and sat next edward.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:33 am
Luna nudged ed with her elbow, smiling, " so how'd u do it this time shortcakes.." she smiled teasingly. she always felt the need to tease him at least 6 times a day or so...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:01 am
Winry got the nerve line fixed and began to rebuild the automail. She looked behind her towards Luna, "Thank's" she said with a smile, She started to dive into her building of her automail total concentration.  

Winry_Rockbell026

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:24 pm
Edward smiled and nodded to Winry.
Then he turned to Luna, yelling at the top of his lungs how he was not short.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:56 pm
]"its impolite to yell at a girl." she said calmly and smacked him in the head with one of winry's wrenches from the desk next to her. " dont worry, someday youll grow up you little troll..." she chuckled. she set a chocolate bar in his lap. " how did your arm get so jacked up??"  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:03 pm
Emily sat down next to Edward and Luna. "Yeah what cha do this time???",she said looking over Edward's automail...her green eyes scanning it. "All I see are a few dents, nicks.....oh....I see....",Emily said finally seeing the damage to his automail.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff