Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Reincarnation (Kiara Silverwolf) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:37 pm
A smile played on the corners of Nakia's lips. "I didn't dismiss you, Ammon." She said in a playfully commanding tone. "You seem very familiar to me... Though I cannot pinpoint from where. I'm very glad my brother spared you from those pyramids. It's horrible out there and I hear about one of my people dying every moment. It breaks my heart." She whispered, popping another fruit into her mouth.

"You have quite the entrancing eyes Ammon. I've never met anyone with eyes quite like yours." She commented with a grin. "While I may be beautiful, no one is quite like you." She added with a laugh.

"So tell me, how might I know of you?" She asked, leaning against the bed post, looking at him with her shimmering eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:56 pm
She might have just been playfully commanding, but what she said was true. She hadn't dismissed him, and leaving without dismissal to get him killed.

Ammon listened to what the Princess had to say, while at the same time, turning to look at her again. "Thank you, your highness" He said with a bow as she complimented his eyes. It wasn't something that happened often, most people hated him for being different, even in such a small way.

"As for your question, I am afraid I do not know the answer. You seem familiar to me as well, yet I have never had a conversation with you until this day" He replied. Ammon thought about what to do, for the briefest of moments, before daring to take a step towards the female before him.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:10 pm
Nakia saw the worry on his face. "Don't worry. I will not have you killed or anything. I very much enjoy your presence. I wish for you to come and talk with me every afternoon over some tea and fruit. While I do not order you to do such, I hope you will." She nodded softly rising and taking a step towards him.

"You have captured my attention Ammon, and let me tell you, it's quite a difficult thing to do. Many have sought after my attention, none have received it. That is until you. But you weren't looking for my attention. You were just there." Nakia said, a smile spreading across her face and lighting the room.

"I shall look forward to you in my tea room later this afternoon." Nakia grinned and gently waved him away. A small smirk lay on her face as she turned and watched him leave from the corner of her eye.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:43 pm
He said nothing, letting the princess do all the talking... And she talked a lot. He wouldn't tell her that though, as it was rude and she was after all, royalty.

Ammon turned and left the girl's room after being dismissed. He wondered, as he walked down the halls, should he be there to have tea with her? If her father found out... No was no telling what the king might do.

An hour or two later, Ammon had washed up, finished most of his jobs and was spending a little bit of time decided what to do. Eventually he made up his mind. Moments later he was standing in the tea room, waiting patiently for the Princess to arrive.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:19 pm
After Ammon left, Nakia made her way over to the wash tub and slipped into the hot water that had been drawn for her. She lightly rubbed herself until she smelt of roses as her bath did.

After her bath, Nakia slipped into soft pink silk dress. It had a deep v-neck cut, embellished with jewels. It was empire waist and the material floated gracefully around her frame. She pulled her hair into a loose up do. Putting on the last touches of jewelry she went over to one of her servant girls, instructing her to set tea for two.

The princess soon made her way to the tea room to see Ammon already waiting for her. She enetered and flashed a brilliant smile. "Please. Sit." She gestured the the chair opposite hers as she took her own seat. A young girl appeared with tea and fruit and then quickly bowed and left.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:57 pm
Ammon was stunned by the Princess's beauty. He stood there staring, his mouth hanging open in shokc. When the serving girl entered the room, he remembered who he was and bowed before taking his own seat.

"Thank you" He said quietly, looking at the cups that held their tea. He made no move to get a cup or anything else. "Why, if I may ask, do you want me to be here and not some man of higher status.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:22 am
Nakia rolled her eyes and took the small cup. She gently lifted it to her lips and sipped the sweet honey tasting tea out. She smiled and set it back down and then looked directly at him. "Well. Ammon. I just don't want a man of higher status." She chewed on her lip for the last part. "Because something inside me wants only you." Her eyes shifted around to make sure no one but them heard that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:20 pm
(bump?)  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:08 pm
(thanks, sorry for my late replies, it seems our times are different... We aren't really online at the same time -.-)

Ammon was shocked by the words that came out of the princesses mouth. "Princess Nakia, I am flattered, but please... If you were caught saying such things... I do not even want to think of what your father might do to me" He said, shaking his head. He felt the same way about her, he didn't want to know any other women but her. But they couldn't be together, it was against laws to even speak of such things.

"Perhaps I should leave" Ammon said with a frown as he stood up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:24 am
Nakia's eyes widened. "No!" She exclaimed, quickly getting to her feet and rushing over to him. She took his hand in hers and smiled. "Please. Don't go. But if you do... bring me too." She whispered, holding his hand up to her heart, pressing it against her skin. "We can go away." She whispered, bring him closer. "I have my own villa where only I go. Only I know where it is. And my horse." She looked up at him pleadingly. "Please. Don't say you don't feel it... There's something there. I know it!" She pleaded.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:47 pm
((Wow, this is like a scene from a cheesy romance flick... Ain't it great?! ^^))

Ammon listened to what she was saying, and his heart was agreeing with her, but his brain was telling him not to give in. "Do you know what would happen if we were caught running away? Not even you would be able to stop your father from killing the both of us..." He told her, frowning. "I wish we could go away, but the risk is too great" He added, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. Ammon hoped she wasn't hurt by what he had said, he just wanted to make sure she was safe from harm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:32 pm
((It is great!!))

Nakia's eyes filled with tears. She rose to her feet, bowing her head slightly as she ran out of the room. She ran past all the servant girls and flopped onto her bed. A soft knock came on the door and Nakia reluctantly allowed her in.
"Miss. You have a suitor." The small frail girl informed her. "He's quite handsome and from a fair bit of wealth. It's quite the match for someone such as yourself. If thats not too bold. But your mother sent me to fetch you to meet the man. He's very eager to see you again. He says he was a childhood frined."
Nakia frowned, but looked intrigued. "Tell him I shall be down in a bit, I must fix my makeup." She told the girl who hurried away.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:12 pm
((Who might this mystery guy be? Also, so for taking so long to reply...))

Ammon watched her run out of the room, he had seen the building tears and known he had hurt her. His mind looked at the logical side, by hurting her this way, she could find someone else... But his heart was screaming for him to go after the sad princess.

"Damien, you shouldn't give up... She likes you, something that doesn't happen often. You should consider what she said. If you both ran fast enough, my father would never catch you" The voice came from the shadows of the room. The prince stepped forward to be seen.

"Your highness, I would not risk her being killed for my selfishness" Ammon said with a frown, looking at his lifetime friend and comrad. "What else can I do? She should marry someone with a high enough status" He added. "And do you think any man will ever be have a high enough status to deserve her?" the Prince asked. Ammon shook his head. "No" He answered quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:25 pm
((Just a guy who'll reappear to try and capture her heart))

Nakia fixed herself up and grabbed a fan to cover her face as she met this new man. She slowly descended the stairs to be greated by an old friend. She smiled brightly and dropped the fan, running down to leap into his arms. "NEN!" She exclaimed as she hugged him close. "I've missed you, old friend! Last I heard talk of you heading down the Nile." She smiled and stood back.
"Come lets go sit." She took his hand excitedly and led him into the welcoming room. It was warm, with pillows and such. She sat across from him and grinned. "Tell me all about your travels!" She asked earnestly. He chuckled and nodded. "In time Nakia, but first, I'd love to ask for your hand." He said calmly, though you could tell he was nervous. "I'm incredibly wealthy now and I'm still yours as I've always been." Nakia chewed on her lip a bit, thinking of Ammon and how he had just rejected her.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:24 pm
After their little conversation, the Prince had led him down to the room Nakia was in at that moment, talking to some man that sat across from her. Ammon and his friend stayed out of sight, making no noises, so as not to attract any attention.

When the stranger asked for Nakia's hand, Ammon felt an ache in his heart. Would she say yes? Forget about him and move on? This man had said he was rich, so he could afford to treat Nakia like the princess she was... But how would he treat her? Ammon feared for his princess, not wanting bad things to happen to her, just because he had refused to run away with her.

((I am so sorry for not posting sooner... I just had to take a break... With 20 roleplays going, I get a little stressed out...))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff