Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering -- January Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

signelchan

Gracious Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:27 pm
"Oh, hi, Rainpaw!" Creampaw said very excitedly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:39 pm
"Greetings Creampaw." Rainpaw mewed softly. His amber paws worked the grass, and he glanced at Lightpaw.  

MADLYALICE

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:04 am
The gathering area was packed tight with cats from all clans. Everyone had been aloud to come since it was the very first gathering, and there was hardly room to breathe in the part where Sorrelleaf was. Squeazing through the throng of cats, she finally found a small area where she could sit down and look around.

All the clans were here except for Pebbleclan, and the leader of Fireclan, Thunderstar, was absent. Pebbleclan probably forgot, and... well who knows about Thunderstar. Leaders are weird.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:17 am
Crystalstar_leader
And this is why Crystalstar and Bearclaw could not come right away...(jk)*kidnaps Cursedstar* (CHARLIE MY LOVE!!!!!!! heart biggrin )

Crystalstar and Bearclaw followed SnowClan's scent towards the gathering. All clans were there except PebbleClan. "Hurry," She said to Bearclaw and they stared running.

(WHAT HAPPENED TO THUNDERSTAR?!?!?!?!)

(you are strange)
...i dont know  

Currently Dead Account

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:30 am
Mosspelt slowly stepped toward the open space, now filling with cats. She then quickend her pace, to sit down, waiting for the gathering to start. Mosspelt now felt suddenly shy to be here in front of all these cats, that were not part of her clan. So she stayed near the back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:51 am
Cinderstar nodded to Duskwind. "Great! so are you going to fill in for Thunderstar?"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:28 pm
(WHaT?! nonononononononono there is no way im getting myself into this! sweatdrop )

"Uh sure...." Duskwind mewed as she jumped up on a root.

(WHYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEE!? burning_eyes )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:45 pm
(because you're the most active Fireclan warrior we have! you should be deputy.)
(Crystalstar, i've noticed Thunderstar isn't very active...we may need to replace him. Should you say he's dead or something?)

"Hiya," Patchstar mewed back. Everyone's here...except PebbleClan... (WHAT!?! CURSEDSTARRRRR!!! Dont be a shadowclan-alike, you HAVE to come to the gathering!!!! no ditching! starclan strike you down! *thunderbolt*)

Patchstar cleared her throat. "Alright, alright, settle down! I know it's our first gathering and everyone is excited, but we need to begin. First off, does anyone know where PebbleClan is?"

No one spoke up, so Patchstar continued, "Anyway, let's get this thing started! I'll start us off." she climbed up to the lowest branch and sat on it.

"MoonClan cats are doing very good! We have recently gotten two new warriors, Joltflash and Mosspelt."

Mews of congrats arose from the mass of cats. The two most recent MoonClan warriors were proudly sitting up straight.

Patchstar went on, "The prey runs well in our territory, and everyone is happy. We have four new apprentices, Robinsong's kits Longpaw, Lightpaw, Rainpaw and Mewpaw. We haven't had any trouble with other clans or creatures, thank starclan, and we hope it continues that way. That is all for MoonClan."

She jumped down off of the branch and onto her chosen root. She nodded to Cinderstar and Crystalstar for one of them to begin.

"Duskwind," she whispered to the FireClan warrior, "If Thunderstar isn't here and you don't have a deputy, what are you guys going to do about the leader's role?"

(We really need someone to be an active FireClan leader, and they also need a deputy...)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:40 pm
(lol this is going to be a little ackward since Woodclan is in the middle of huge battle >.< lol)
(I think I'll make this pass tense)
Cinderstar nodded then stepped forward to take her turn. "The prey is running well in Woodclan as usual. We have welcomed a new cat to our clan Coldheart. And all our apprentices are hard in training! Speaking of that we have three new apprentices Timberpaw, Livelypaw, and Flutterpaw!" Cinderstar then stepped back and looked over at Crystalstar. Cinderstar then glanced over at Duskwind before chuckling to herself. (is it possible for cats to chuckle?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:43 pm
(lol can I get a WOOT WOOT from Woodclan?)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:00 pm
Lightpaw glanced around and slunk over to Patchstar, hiding from the other cats.
"Where is PebbleClan and Thunderstar?" He hissed  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:16 am
Panda--Chan
(because you're the most active Fireclan warrior we have! you should be deputy.)
(Crystalstar, i've noticed Thunderstar isn't very active...we may need to replace him. Should you say he's dead or something?)

"Duskwind," she whispered to the FireClan warrior, "If Thunderstar isn't here and you don't have a deputy, what are you guys going to do about the leader's role?"

(We really need someone to be an active FireClan leader, and they also need a deputy...)

(NO i willn't do it! I mean it this time!)

"Well...we haven't thought about it the clan is kind of scattered..." whispered Duskwind trying not to let it seem like FireClan was weak. Then she turned to the crowd of cats. "Prey is good in FireClan...and," I don't think I should say anything about the rogues or PebbleClan.... "FireClan has two new warriors Frostfang and Dewfur! and um that's it for FireClan."  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:47 pm
Bearclaw looked over the crowd suspiciously. PebbleClan missing, FireClan leaderless, It seems like the other clans are having just as much problems as us...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:06 pm
((I'v been gone and missed the gathering....DUSKWIND, WHAT ABOUT FIRECLAN'S NEW MEDICINE CAT?))  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:27 pm
(oh yea sweatdrop )

"OH AND WE HAVE A NEW MEDICINE CAT, FIRESONG!" added Duskwind.  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff