Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
The Moon Tree Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:26 pm
(Dewpool)oh its snowing in green-leaf *licks up plenty of sparkles* these sparkles taste like....like....like oh i know these taste like Pebbleclan

(Lushkit)it must taste good then *licks up sparkles* no these sparkles taste like fireclan!

(Dewpool) but there horrible!

(Lushkit) exactly thats my point  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:53 am
((ha ha Dewpool got beat by a kit!!!!!))  

Winterstorm loves you

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:14 am
Dewpool looked up at Starclan "i know im not a leader, or medicine cat but please starclan, tell me what to do to stop this war!!" Dewpool lay down and put her nose to the tree, gently falling asleep "please" she whispered as she drifted off.

(( twisted the only way to stop it is to kill them all!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:37 am
(we'll make an atomic bomb out of acorns and deathberries!!!)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:29 am
(AND THEN WE"LL ADD CHEESE COVERD SUGAR!!! the cheese-sugar alliance is only temporary stare )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:57 pm
(can someone answer Dewpool, shes been asleep for what 32 million moons!?)  

Currently Dead Account

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:50 am
(I guess I post here...)

Bumblepaw nervously walked over to the Moon Tree. She took a deep breath, and sat down. Bumblepaw closed her eyes, and lay down in front of the Moon Tree. She opened her eyes, and was in the hunting grounds of StarClan. A tourtuiseshell she-cat with amber eyes was walking towards her. "Spottedleaf?" Bumblepaw asked, remebering ThunderClan's Medicine Cat from a previous dream. "Hello, Little one." Spottedleaf replied, her eyes glowing. "H-hi." Bumblepaw said. "So you are ready to become a full healer of your clan." It wasn't a question. "I think so." Bumblepaw said, trying to raise her confidence. "Don't be afraid, I don't bite." Spottedleaf purred, and Bumblepaw walked forward. The ceremony began.....

Spottedleaf was joined by more medicine cats, previous from other clans including her own, as they rejoiced in saying Bumblebee's new name. "Bumblebee! Bumblebee!" they cheered, and the StarClan cats started to fade. Bumblebee saw the stars in the cats' pelts before blacking, and opening her eyes back to Moon Tree. "Bumblebee..." she whispered, geting the feel of her new name, before padding back to PebbleClan's teritory, her confidence growing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:22 pm
Kindlestar padded close to the MoonTree, awed once again by it. She had been here only once before, to recieve her nine lives and to gain her leader name, and she couldn't help but feel like if that event had taken place much a long time ago.

She siged as she took a step closer, and she looked at Duskwind.

"I had hoped I wouldn't be in the need of coming back here again," she mewed at her old mentor, then looked back at the tree. "Stay here for a while, and stand guard. This hopefully won't take long..." she added, then headed towards the tree.

She pressed her nose against it and closed her eyes, then felt a small chill running through her spine. She opened her eyes again only to find herself enveloped in darkness, muffled voices and pawsteps surrounding her.

"StarClan, it is I, Kindlestar of FireClan, and I am here seeking your guidance."

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:54 am
Duskwind nodded her head and sat by a root. Oh StarClan, give us a sign...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:38 pm
((Sorry, I've been too sick to go to work for a few days now....Just started feeling better.))

The scent of Starclan would be strong in the Fireclan leader's nose. A small silvery cat, barely larger than a kit, came up the the young leader, purring reassuringly. "You must beware, young leader. When the rising sun takes the life of one of your own, the moon will shed blood." Before Kindlestar could ask, the starlit cat vanished into the darkness, leaving her alone.  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:06 pm
Kindlestar's ears perked as the small silvery cat disappeared.

"Wait... What do you mean? Come back!" Kindlestar pleaded to the darkness, but the scent was gone and all she could hear was her own voice echoing around her.

Giving a sigh, Kindlestar looked up.

"When the rising sun takes a life of one of my own... the moon will shed blood? I don't like this..." she spat at herself, knowing that the first part meant that one of her own would die. But how could the sun kill anybody?

Kindlestar's eyes opened slowly, and she got up, her limbs feeling heavy as she took a few steps backwards, getting some distance from the tree.

"Duskwind?" Kindlestar called, looking back and searching for the warrior, her vision still a little fuzzy.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:03 am
"Did you speak with StarClan? Are you okay? " Duskwind asked as she ran to Kindlestar. Just then Duskwind caught a glimpse of a worried look in her leader's eyes "What happened?"  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:15 pm
Kindlestar flattened her ears, looking up at the sky.

"I did. Only one cat appeared, and it warned me of death and blood being spilled... 'You must beware, young leader. When the rising sun takes the life of one of your own, the moon will shed blood.' That is what the cat said... We must go back to the camp. I need to talk to Firesong..." she meowed, her yellow eyes glowing under the light of the sky as she turned to face Duskwind.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:04 pm
"Well that sounds ominous..." Duskwind said trying to figure out what the omen meant and then looked at the sun, which was going down. "Kindlestar, we should head back. We can tell the rest of the clan about what StarClan has said."  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:55 pm
Kindlestar nodded and looked towards the direction of her territory.

"Let's go," she meowed before breaking to a run and heading home.

Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff