Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Becoming Chloe ((TeHsChNoZbErRy)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:56 pm
Jordy smiled, finishing his food. He tucked the receipt into his pocket and paid for the food. He stepped out of the diner, heading back to his puppy. The puppy looked at him seriously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:58 am
Chloe watched Jordy leave with a small smile before continuing with her job. After about 2 hours she was able to go home. She went to the back and slipped off her skates and took off the apron, shoving both into her little cubby and headed for home. She walked peacefully amoung the hustle bustle people of manthattan this time, taking her time in reaching her appartment.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:57 pm
Jordy decided to call Chloe, so he pulled out his phone and sat on the hotel bed. He looked at the ceiling, planning out the conversation in his head. He'd ask her out to a movie, then for a drive to a nice little private place. Fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:21 pm
Chloe arrived at her appartment to hear her phone ringing loudly. She quickly threw open the door and ran into the room grabbing the phone. "Hello?" She asked into the phone as she sat on the couch, kicking off her shoes and pulling her feet underneath her.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:24 pm
"Hey, its Jordan from the diner," he said into the phone. "I was wondering if you'd like to go see a movie tonight."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:29 pm
Chloe debated for a moment and she was silent. "Hmm. I guess that'd be fun." She said after a while. "What time? And where??? There are a lot of movie theatres in Manhattan." She laughed, twirling her hair around her finger.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:32 pm
"Well, I was thinking the theater on-" he looked at the map, finding the theater and telling her the location. "At ten?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:35 pm
Chloe nodded her head, jotting down the place and time. "Okay then. I'll see you at ten." She smiled and bid him farewell as she went to get changed and showered. She smelt like the diner. After she left the shower she pulled on her favorite skinny jeans and boots and pulled on a cute top. She fixed her hair and set herself infront of the tv until ten.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:37 pm
He went and spent the day having fun, then got ready for the date. He drove to the theater, then waited outside for Chloe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:10 pm
Chloe wrapped herself in her to the knee trench coat and slung her purse over her shoulder. He picked a theatre close to her appartment so she just walked. She spotted Jordy and smiled. "Hey." She said as she approached.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:21 pm
"Hey," he smiled, turning to her and holding up the tickets. "Wanna go in?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:52 pm
Chloe beamed and nodded her head. "I'd love to." She gently linked her arm in his as they started in. "So what movie are we seeing?" She asked, completely clueless. "Or is it a surprise?" She teased with a giggle.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:55 pm
"Its a surprise," he replied with a smile, leading her to their seats. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll like it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:00 pm
Chloe shrugged. "I hope so. For your sake." She laughed, sitting down beside him and unlinking her arm. She rested her small arms on the rests and looked up at the blank screen. "So when does it start?" She asked in a hushed tone.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:01 pm
"In a few minutes," he whispered in her ear as the previews began. He leaned back, watching the movie quietly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff