Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:47 pm
Phenom_85
yeah, I attended a Super Sentai panel on Friday night and afterwards I had said to someone that I knew the movements for when the Rangers summoned their Thunderzords in season two and that, if asked, I'd be more than willing to do all five right there and then (I had done just the one for summoning the Unicorn prior to this moment just for the grins and giggles of one of the panel moderators, who was dressed as the original Pink Ranger), and the guy said if he would be allowed to tape it, he'd like to see it. So I responeded that he could and that if he wanted to put it on YouTube that he had my okay to, then I went and did it.

Wow! Be sure and paste it here for all to see when it's up.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:58 pm
will do  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:41 pm
great!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:40 pm
Chess Master Ed
great!

3nodding Does anyone have any thing else to talk about?  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:26 pm
well if anyone is interested, here's the link to my photobucket gallery so you can see all the pics I took at Ohayocon, as well as two random pics of me from past conventions:

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb276/flclfan85/  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:55 pm
I have to say, I liked this one: User Image
and laughed at this one: User Image  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:43 pm
Hey! What's up?

Random plug, it's my birthday today! (Yay, 22...one of the many non-important numbers, lol)

Anyway, thanks for looking up on my profile. I'm actually surprised that many haven't seen that video, but it's one of my faves. I frequent YouTube a lot, so I fav anything I find funny. I think I'm going to switch it once a week (something to check on, lol). I'll try for Friday nights ^_^

*sigh* I hope to go to an anime convention sometime soon. Must go to AnimeNext and enter the Super Smash Bros. Brawl contest. I could have won the Melee one long time ago...but everyone ganged up on me in the end cause I had two more lives than anyone ;_; Oh, that and I've been practicing playing my ocarina. Hopefully I can grab many people's attention! (and no, I don't plan on cosplaying as Link...that would be my friend Billy who would do that. I cosplay as my original character.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:03 pm
I probably would too (Cosplay as my own characters) if I ever went to a convention.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:14 pm
The three most troubling things I need to do to be able to get my cosplay down right are: get three white streaks in my hair, find the right kind of medical wrapping to cover my left arm, and hardest, get two different colors of contacts, purple and yellow.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:31 pm
Yeah, that would be tough for sure. Red contacts, high tech gear, and fake scars, would be my worries with some of my characters. Oh and nice touch in the rpg with the meantion of the Tenchi Muyo series. I laughed at that.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:00 pm
Thanks ^_^

It's one of my fav animes and I get a lot of inspiration from many animes. Ionex's character is highly influenced by Washu, an example being that he declares himself openly as the number one genius in the universe and his rather eccentric personality, lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:13 pm
Yeah, and Jurio and Calchia come from a time when plasma cores are used to power childrens' toys, so, he'd not do too well as a supposed genius there. Now that you meantion it though, I see the simularities.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:41 pm
Hmm, interesting. I wouldn't be so quick to figure just how far his intellect goes actually. It's not just a matter of what he knows and what he can do, but how fast he can also learn something and then apply it. You can say his real special ability is that of infinite capacity to learn. He can screw up easily though, regardless of his other brother Void messing things up (as he often loves to do), as does most super scientists.

While not even a teenager, he became the head leader of his family's kingdom Scientific Research and Development Division, at that time he created the special Energy Drive Cores (something beyond nuclear or plasma energy).

Aside from Murdoc, Raze, and Xeros...Ionex is one of my most developed characters from my original story (which there are at least 12 characters).  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:41 pm
I'd love to see you finally pull off the cosplay for one of your characters, Murdoc. I know you've been talking about working on them since 2006 when we both made our first trip to AnimeNEXT.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:04 pm
Murdoc Keizer
Hmm, interesting. I wouldn't be so quick to figure just how far his intellect goes actually. It's not just a matter of what he knows and what he can do, but how fast he can also learn something and then apply it. You can say his real special ability is that of infinite capacity to learn. He can screw up easily though, regardless of his other brother Void messing things up (as he often loves to do), as does most super scientists.

While not even a teenager, he became the head leader of his family's kingdom Scientific Research and Development Division, at that time he created the special Energy Drive Cores (something beyond nuclear or plasma energy).

Aside from Murdoc, Raze, and Xeros...Ionex is one of my most developed characters from my original story (which there are at least 12 characters).

I see.  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces