Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~`My Marine~ (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:11 pm
Nick lifted her head up by gently poking her chin with his index finger upwards. "I didn't want to stay so long... but.... that was the minimum time...." Nick said. "I'm very sorry about that... I really should have talked to you first..."

"You know... not so long ago, a very wise person told me not to put my head down." Nick said. He hugged her tightly again, not wanting to let go. As he hugged her he felt happiness overrun his feelings of heartbreak. He loved it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:28 pm
Angie closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him. The last time she truly hugged him was a few days before he had left. That day she wondered why he had hugged her so tight. Days later she found out.

She had no more words to say to him. She didn't know what else to say. His warmth made her feel more at home. His hugs always made her feel better on a bad day. Tears began to fall down her cheeks as he hugged her tightly.

Something that he had quoted was something her father had told him. Angie began to wonder if her father knew that Nick was leaving that year. She wondered how long he had known even if he did. "Nick...I" Was all that came out. Angie took a breath as she tried to get her voice back. "I'm really glad you're home, Nick." She said in almost a whisper.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:55 pm
"I'm glad I'm home too.... And now that I'm back... I can.... ask you out like I wanted to.... And... It's too late for the book store..... But... I'll be your underling if you want me to... I'll be the janitor if I have to...." Nick said, letting go of the hug but still holding onto her hands.

His right hand let go of her's and wiped the tears off her face. "Angie. I am the luckiest guy in the world... to know someone like you." he said, looking into his eyes deeply. He remembered the first time his eyes met her's. It was like looking into a black hole, so beautiful and never ending.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:34 pm
Angie smiled as he wiped her tears the same like he always did before. "You can have whatever job you want. Except manager. That's my job." She chuckled for the first time since he had been home. "We thought of the bookstore together so it's only fair if you're able to choose whatever you want to do."

She shook her head with a smile. "I really think that I'm the luckiest person in the world. I couldn't have made it through high school without you." Angie remembered the things they fast in school. Nick was the only reason why she never transferred or worse.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:39 pm
"Can I be Co-Manager? It's like Manager..but with a Co in front." he said, winking. "I think I'm about to get luckier. Angie..." Nick said, grabbing hold of both her hands. "Do you want to go out with me?" he asked, biting his lip.

He was nervous. More nervous than his first time in the shower at the Marines. Luckily all the guys there were not gay. His heart raced as he awaited an answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:46 pm
Angie nodded as she agreed. "Co-Manager works for me. You can start whenever you want." She told him. Her heart raced faster. For a moment, she didn't think she heard him correctly. It was almost too good to be true.

"Nick...I" Angie covered her mouth even though she was smiling. "I thought you would never ask." She laughed. "I would love to go out with you......finally."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:43 pm
Nick's heart did a back flip. Not literally of course, but he was simply over joyed to hear her answer. He grinned wide, holding her hands softly. "Angie.... I have never been happier...." Nick said honestly. He moved up to her slowly, and surely.

He pressed his lips on her's letting go of her hands and holding her in his arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:17 pm
Angie practically melted in his arms. Everything around her was disappearing. As he held her, she could feel his heart beating against hers. They were in perfect rhythm with each other. Slowly, her arms snaked around his neck to deepen his kiss. Angie had wanted to kiss Nick so badly over the years that she never really thought it was at all possible.

The two pulled apart at the same time. Angie looked up into his eyes and tried to keep herself from collapsing to the ground. Her legs felt like wet noodles that would break at any moment. "Wow." She mumbled.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:21 pm
Nick picked her up, sensing her legs were wobbly. "That... that was what I've been waiting for... so long.... and now.. I finally got to kiss you..." Nick said, holding her in the air cradled in his arms. "You know.... you're the perfect match.... did you hear our hearts?" he asked, starting to walk again.

This time he headed towards the book store.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:31 pm
Angie nodded and smiled. "Our hearts were in perfect rhythm." She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her whole body just relaxed in his arms. "See? Now why couldn't you have carried me like this?" She asked him. "You know, instead of practically taking me hostage."

As he walked back to the bookstore, Angie wondered what Rachel's reaction would be once they would walk back in. In the distance, she could see the bookstore and Rachel's curious expression in the window along with several other customers.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:35 pm
"I kinda like the idea of kidnapping you." he said, putting her down gently on the counter. "And I would run with you into the sunset and never come back." he winked, kissing her forehead. "Well, I guess I've bothered you enough for now..." he said.

"I'll see you when you get out of work." Nick said, pressing his lips against her's for a second.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:41 pm
Many of the customers cheered as he kissed her again. Rachel folded her arms as she wondered why Angie was kissing the flower delivery guy. They pulled apart again and Angie nodded. Rachel moved to stand in front of Nick. "Oh no you don't." Rachel told him. "First, explain." Angie sighed and shook her head.

"Nick this is my best friend Rachel. Rachel this is my....well I guess boyfriend now, Nick." Rachel raised her eye brows. "Yes, Rachel he's my boyfriend. It's a long story."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:49 pm
"Hi!" he said smiling at Rachel. "I used to be her best friend. Long story short, I love you Angie!" he said, turning over and blowing her a kiss. He then winked before turning back around to face Rachel.

"And now if you'll excuse me, I have dinner reservations to make along with a bouquet to buy. Nice meeting you!" Nick said, gently brushing her aside as he stepped out of the shop. He blew another kiss at Angie and then skipped away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:00 pm
Rachel gawked at him as he left. Angie waved and jumped off the counter and began to serve some customers. "Ok, spill." Rachel said. Angie explained the whole story in detail. Several customers actually stayed and listened to them.

"That's wonderful." An elderly woman said as Angie finished. Rachel shook her head.

"This isn't good." Rachel said. Everyone looked at her and Angie wanted for her to continue. "Don't get me wrong, sweetie, I mean I'm sure you love him. I actually bet you do. There's just one problem. What about Jacob?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:05 pm
((ugh.... I hate the name Jacob.... and now it comes back to bite my a**....))

Nick walked into the fanciest restaurant he could find in town. He made reservations for two under their names. He then ran home and started finding some nice clothe to wear later on. Nick quickly found a couple and ran downstairs to his gym.

He started bench pressing. He started lightly, 75 pounds.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff