Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Aura Photography... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

error-dot-tar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:42 pm
Maze
Deoridhe
TeaDidikai
Not being behind your eyes I can't tell you if what you're seeing is an aura or a retinal burn.

Best ask Deo how to test that one when she shows up.

I blink a lot to undercut the "retinal burn" aspect.

However, so far I seem to only see hot/cold sides or misty filmy over everything, aside from the heat-waves around people and some objects.

I had one of these taken AGES ago. Lots of orange and green with two bright white bands on either side of me. The woman who interpreted it said I had awfully thick shields for "this few people".

It was SO not"this few people". These days, however, I try to keep a shadow of sorts over my shield.

I see 'heat waves', but several medical sites indicate that they're technically migraines inside of my eye (medical term for floaty bits, not the headache attack thing, which is apparently technically a migraine something). I'm near-sighted, and they're quite common as far as I can tell, so I'm reluctant to actually believe they really are heat waves.

Dude, I'm not the only one that gets that?

I get it even when it's cold outside, when I'm looking out the door at work. And I know it can't be heat waves because it's snowing. o_O  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:08 am
When I was a kiddie, I used to comment on how everybody looked like a cartoon.
Everybody looked like they had been super imposed onto the planet with shitty 70's technology, because they had a dense outline.

I don't know what that was, but I don't see it anymore. I occaisonally see a faint mistly film around people, between a few milimetres to a few inches thick.
I see it in a way I can't describe, like i'm looking through a double glazed window and there is that faint second reflection overlaying the first.

To actually be able to see an auras colour would be exiting to me, to see if it matches up with the colour I associate with that person (as I do with everybody) in my head.  

patch99329

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:08 am
patch99329

To actually be able to see an auras colour would be exiting to me, to see if it matches up with the colour I associate with that person (as I do with everybody) in my head.
The association you make with me matches mine.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:53 pm
error-dot-tar
Maze
I see 'heat waves', but several medical sites indicate that they're technically migraines inside of my eye (medical term for floaty bits, not the headache attack thing, which is apparently technically a migraine something). I'm near-sighted, and they're quite common as far as I can tell, so I'm reluctant to actually believe they really are heat waves.

Dude, I'm not the only one that gets that?

I get it even when it's cold outside, when I'm looking out the door at work. And I know it can't be heat waves because it's snowing. o_O

It's apparently quite common in near-sighted (or far-sighted. Crap. *tries to remember which one*) folk. They're harmless as far as my reading informs me, though, so, hey.

But yeah, it occurs regardless of temperature, I've found.  

Maze

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:26 pm
Maze
It's apparently quite common in near-sighted (or far-sighted. Crap. *tries to remember which one*) folk. They're harmless as far as my reading informs me, though, so, hey.

I call them "heat waves" because they look like that, not because they are. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:34 pm
Deoridhe
Maze

I call them "heat waves" because they look like that, not because they are. ^^

No, that's cool. They do look like "heat waves," after all. :3 Just thought I'd mention that I had more info on what they apparently were since I didn't know the amount of knowledge you had.  

Maze

Maze

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:05 pm
Went to the doctor today. The good news is, the colour-thingie likely isn't retinal burn. The not so good news is, doc didn't know what the hell it was either.

From what I could tell him, he guessed it could either be related to dryness of the eyeballs or eyeball pressure. Gave me some gel-drops for the eyes. Should that not make things disappear, I should contact him and he'd refer me to an opth.. er.. eye-doctor to have the pressure measured.

Whoo.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:03 am
I reason my aura is thias colour primarily - User ImageBut in a more '3D' style.

w00t  

patch99329

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas