Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Question: Your longest 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cascading Black

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:35 pm
My longest rp was over Aim, and written physically. It lasted for four years. Then she moved away... T.T and we stopped being friends. The characters were on their sixth generation of the family though.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:27 pm
So then you must have known that person offline, too? Sometimes that makes it easier.  

MrsMica
Crew

Cascading Black

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:28 pm
Penden
So then you must have known that person offline, too? Sometimes that makes it easier.

Yeah we met in middle school. And if one of us didn't have INTERNET would talk about our rps on the phone. ><  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:00 am
I RPed on the phone once. It was awesome but I also like that writing leaves a record.  

MrsMica
Crew

Cascading Black

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:52 pm
I love writing it, over the phone is okay every once in a while  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:25 pm
Penden
LOL
You were a peasant you mean.

There should be some arguing between characters in a long RP. If your characters got along all the time over every thing, how boring would that be?

800 posts is a lot. xd

YEAH! xD That was the word...And I actully knew how to spell that one too! I know but that's all they did, it was quite funny...And they had a kid on the way...The girl got so mad she killed it..

Yeahhe hasn't posted in a week though...

Rping alouds kinda funny, then you can respond right away. xD  

netflex_and_chill

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:49 am
xXMatthewFangXx
Penden
LOL

There should be some arguing between characters in a long RP. If your characters got along all the time over every thing, how boring would that be?

800 posts is a lot. xd

YEAH! xD That was the word...And I actully knew how to spell that one too! I know but that's all they did, it was quite funny...And they had a kid on the way...The girl got so mad she killed it..

eek She what?
My character wouldn't be arguing back. There would be some serious a** kicking or permanent breakup or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:44 am
right now my longest one is a vampire slayer romance rp but the twist is the slayer gets turned into a vampire so now its slayer verse slayer while i am a full fledge vampire anywho its been going on for a year and we just got outside the realm of school and into the concept of pictures being portal yes i got it from castlevannia anywho its great its a one on one multi lit rp. Right now i am trying to get my zelda fanfic rp off the ground but no one wants to join i mean it was going great until gaia changed and it scared off some of the loyal rpers  

HollowLink

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:01 am
Penden
xXMatthewFangXx
Penden
LOL

800 posts is a lot. xd

eek She what?
My character wouldn't be arguing back. There would be some serious a** kicking or permanent breakup or something.

xD She stabbed herself in the stomache severed the baby's head and body. For some reason thinking about it now, it's odly funny..

I guess everyone does it diffrently. ^^ And that's why you can NEVER have to many role-play partners. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:46 am
My longest rp ever was (well, is) not over the internet, but we do it just talking to eachother, and acting it out. We've actually gotten to be fairly good actors because of this rp, because you have to be serious even when you act out really embarrasing things.

I think it also makes the characters more believeable to have to act it out, because it has to be a person you can really settle into the midset of.

But anyway this rp is two years old now and still going on. It's pretty sweet. We were close when we started it, obviously, but it's brought us a lot closer.

By the way, I've been rping for seven years, but I think that one was the longest.  

aliasJaneDoe

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:20 am
I used to do that, and we called it LARPing (live action RP). It was basically what you just said-- acting-- and we were all in drama class, too. There weren't any of the extra rules like there would be for D&D. Just acting.

It's hard to find some one who will do that. Most people want to do something like D&D. Plus, it just takes more time than writing, and if it's a group of people it can be hard to get together. Lastly, getting along with the other RPer becomes even more important. Good job keeping it going for so long.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:48 pm
mine lasted a year and is still going strong.  

Kyo Bladezen

Dangerous Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Fia Freckles

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:04 pm
My longest one-on-one lasted over a year and although its not offically completed I think my friend has lost interest in rping altogether which is ashame but ho-hey XD

We both had two characters each, which kinda paired off. The two more naive ones kinda kept together which caused alot of trouble for the other two who were their room mates and self appointed gaurdains XD It was good though, when we got a little tired ofr the soppy pair we would switch the other two who HATED each other but often had to work together to help their room mates out. I think thats why it lasted so long really, because we had a nice balance of characters. Both of us thought out our characters well and were paitent with the other and both planned ahead (to a degree, nothing that meant we were too controlling over the rp).

lol =[ I miss that rp. It was my favourite one-on-one rp Ive ever done =3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:09 am
LOL, my longest 1x1 rp was, and is still, with my best friend. It's been going for a good three to four years on and off and has reached 50 pages. We just can't think of an ending! x3  

Sympathetic Desire

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:14 pm
I have one that started some time in 06, I think, it started in the threads, and then moved to PM, unfortunately, so much time has passed that we both forgot important details, so that kinda sucks, anyway I guess the reason it is still going is because we want to find out what happens next, if that makes any sense.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff