I'm on one myself!
View Results

Argentum

7,400 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:17 pm
Between work, school and friends, I get about 5 hours of sleep a day on average, and usually wake up at least once. Longest I've been without sleep is probly around 36 hours. Longest I've slept (withot waking up and going back to sleep), would probly be around eight hours. And even then I may or may not have woken up. According to my sister, I get up, move around and even have entire conversations that I don't remember the next morning.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:07 pm
sleep sux!i think it tiz a waste of valuble time.soooooo i stay up till i cant keep my eyes open reading vampire books!  

-XxPhantom_Dreamer-xX

Yzarc Huckleberry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:28 am
What's a sleep schedule? How many of you snore, 'cause I just went through a sleep study and learned that I have osa. Longest I have been awake for is between 36-40 hours, and slept for maybe 18 straight.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:48 pm
My sleep cycle is all ******** up.  

Dark_Style

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:38 pm
Honestly, for me, it really ranges.... during the summer, I can go 24 hours without sleep, sleep for over 15 hours at a time, or run on 3 hours of sleep. The times vary alot, too. I wish more places were open at night and more people awake, because I usually like going out alot more when it is late, also I feel more full of energy (the longer I'm awake, to some extent usually, the more hyper I am and the better I function).  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:05 pm
well i got this skin dezisse that make my skin burns wend it hit uv like the sun . so i cant realy got ot in the sun for a long time like 10 mil tops so i find it better for me to sleep in the day go home school at night ,. but i been doing that since i was 3  

pain of lust

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:39 am
i has HORRIBLE sleeping habits.
i'm aneimic and tend to tied out easily. i also wake up almost every 1 or 2 hours during the night, mostly because i'm a very light sleeper. translation: i can't stay awake during the day. i can't stay asleep during the night.

i would get help for this, and i used to take vitamins to give me more energy, but they have horrible side effects and besides, i like sleep WAY too much to give it up, even though i could get a helluva lot more done if i just stayed awake. its a bittersweet romance. xd

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:48 am
All i know is i have major insomnia most nites.... i usually sleep around 11pm [earliest] to 2am [latest], and i wake up mostly around 9-10 am  

MysteryCross

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Demon_Kings_Angel

Hesitant Smoker

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:27 am
what's sleep cause i don't sleep exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:31 pm
User Image
I'm quite aware that I need sleep, it's just, well, I'll attempt it but be all 'Oooh I should finish reading my book' and then 'Oooh I want to draw pictures now' and 'Oooh it's cold in here I should go have a cup of tea or something' and 'Oh hi there four in the morning sad '
So then I go for walks in the weird vague sunrise and go pass out on my bed for a couple of hours.

That's all probably not healthy, but it's nothing new.
User Image

Vexworth

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:58 pm
Soda Ex Machina
User Image
I'm quite aware that I need sleep, it's just, well, I'll attempt it but be all 'Oooh I should finish reading my book' and then 'Oooh I want to draw pictures now' and 'Oooh it's cold in here I should go have a cup of tea or something' and 'Oh hi there four in the morning sad '
So then I go for walks in the weird vague sunrise and go pass out on my bed for a couple of hours.

That's all probably not healthy, but it's nothing new.
User Image

That, my friend, is pure epic.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:49 pm
I love to sleep.
I don't do it enough.
Nuff said.  

Hyena_Queen

Ametrin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:48 am
I love to sleep. On week days I usually have to get up at about 6:30, but at weekends if I don't have to get up and I don't set my alarm I can easily keep sleeping till 9:30 or even longer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:43 pm
I try to sleep in a normal schedule, but that's not how it works. Eleven is an early night for me.
It could be worse, so I don't really worry about it.

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
During the summer, I have a tendancy to stay up for a few days or more without sleep. My mother skins my hide, but who cares? Apperently, she doesn't. Anyway, during any other season or time period, I fall asleep whenever I'm tired, and wake up at 6 am on school days. I usually get enough sleep on the weekends. It's not good for my health, and I'm trying to change that. If only it was easier.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff