Fat Asians? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chowchowpup713

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:06 pm
hikari megumi 15
some people who are fat are maybe lazy. They can be born that way. Mostly, it's because of the parents and what they feed to their child. For me, I got the big metabolism from my dad. And I'm skinny weighing at 117. sweatdrop

LUCKY~!!!
I honestly think i have a reallllllyyyy slow metabolism but yea my mom feeds me alot of stuff but it's healthy and makes stuff clean and stuff like that maybe thats why i'm tall. I don't know But i wish i had your metabolism~!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:10 pm
D: I wish I had a high metabolism. I've always been chubby ever since I was a youngin', but during my teenage years, my weight has remained relatively the same. 5'3 and 122 pounds. -PHAT-

[F]lavor.of.[L]ife

Ayakashi Knight

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:13 am
I just personally think that you can still be overweight/fat and be healthy at the same time but some times. Shoot, I'm overweight w/good metabolism and have started to workout the past weeks...the only thing I gained was some muscle mass and weight [gained 10 pds. instead of losing it] crying  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:12 pm
[F]lavor.of.[L]ife
D: I wish I had a high metabolism. I've always been chubby ever since I was a youngin', but during my teenage years, my weight has remained relatively the same. 5'3 and 122 pounds. -PHAT-

?! I'm 5'1 (and a half) at about 122 as well!
I also have high cholesterol and a round chin which makes me look fatter.  

Poison Fairy Sennyo

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:35 pm
I have a way high metabolism. xD
No matter how much I eat I'll gain absolutely nothing!
Although, someone told me that people with a high metabolism in their younger years tend to actually become a lot...huskier when they get older. O___o

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:06 pm
.Mikemo Cat-Boy
I have a way high metabolism. xD
No matter how much I eat I'll gain absolutely nothing!
Although, someone told me that people with a high metabolism in their younger years tend to actually become a lot...huskier when they get older. O___o

Probably because their eating habits stay the same, yet their metabolism slows down.  

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

DancingCherryBerry

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:51 am
Like KingJack said, back then we barely had enough food. And it has effected the next generation. And some people have higher metabolism. Also, maybe because the food we eat are healthy? Like rice every night? XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:22 am
same here i dont see much around  

l-DRIG-l

Indob0i

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:40 am
Probably the only fat asian I can think of right is my bro's disgustingly fat, humongous, gigantic, ginormous, 6'X friend's bro who prob is over 300+ pounds. He also owns a PS3 just for the record. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:06 pm
Slow Metabolism?
Lol, it could happen. mrgreen  

M e e G g y

sea-rover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:31 pm
believe it or not...i was 150+
not sure what number,i was too scare to even LOOk at myself in the mirror before.

Now i'm 120-
I lose weight cause i had a broken heart from my first crush. He said i'm fat and ugly lol.so i stop eating. Now that i'm thin,he wants me back lol. But anyways, i think everyone should just be proud of their body biggrin

and yes asian don't get that fat because its the way our body is.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:04 pm
You guys must be tiny.
Everyone's like 100-120 lbs. I'm 5'10 or 5'11 and I'm around 225 lbs. It's funny whenver I tell people my weight they're all like "OMG no wai!" or "You look like you weigh less."
Yes, I'm overweight but I work out too. It must be a combo of muscle and fat D:
Little info about me, I can flex my pecs. It's like my signature ;D

A Bathing Panda

asianchubbybunnyyy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:11 pm
Kyros_DeLove
That's pretty true. King Henry pretty much said it.

I think it's also because our stomachs are heavier and can take in higher density. <.<"

And "high metabolism". sweatdrop

WOW, i RARELY see fat azns  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:34 pm
I do not have a good metabolism at all and I've always been a little heavier than my other asian peers. Very recently, I check my BMI and I passed the overweight mark... I'm completely devastated.

I think I see more filipinos who are overweight than asians from other countries. It's mostly first generation immigrants, though and usually older (in my family, at least) Maybe because of their change in diet: going from eating only what you can afford to having so much fast food available.  

Hyped up TeaCup

hikari megumi 15

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:43 am
chowchowpup713
hikari megumi 15
some people who are fat are maybe lazy. They can be born that way. Mostly, it's because of the parents and what they feed to their child. For me, I got the big metabolism from my dad. And I'm skinny weighing at 117. sweatdrop

LUCKY~!!!
I honestly think i have a reallllllyyyy slow metabolism but yea my mom feeds me alot of stuff but it's healthy and makes stuff clean and stuff like that maybe thats why i'm tall. I don't know But i wish i had your metabolism~!

lmao! I gained one pound. blaugh
its great your mom gives you healthy foods. I feel like the perfect size though, height of 5'4 1/2, size 6 in pants, and weigh 118.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff