Reply 20. ✿ - - - Debating
are women weak? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imperial slaughter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:53 am
I personally think that women can be as strong or weak as they choose. Some are raised to just generally hold themselves high and never fall shallow, while others are so mentally oppressed that they wouldn't be able to help themselves. It all depends on what sort of upbringing they had, and other such variables.

And it also depends on the situation at hand. Also, it depends on what sort of strength. Since if someone had a gun on you, it wouldn't matter if it was a guy or a girl, either could (should) cower.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:12 pm
In my opinion, its a fact that women are stronger. They give birth, carry babies in them, and deal with alot more stress that men, and survive.  

Blood Thirsty Turtle

lawtonfogle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:15 pm
dreameratnine
what do you think?
in class a few days ago we had a debate over this contreversal topic: are women weak? many girls and a few guys said no right of the back giving reasons like we can give birth and still do the things men could do! scream
but one idiot( no she isnt. she's my friend) said women are weak! evil so what do you think? confused

On the average, women have a weaker build than men, but they tend to have a more athletic build. Just like, on average, women have a small brain than men, but their brain is better organized, and as such, it is better at some things. Brain size does not mean much if there is horrible organization.

Really, it depends what you mean by weak/strong. Who would win an arm wrestling contest all other things equal? Or maybe who would win kick boxing? Or who could bench more? Or maybe who is more likely to win a game of psychological warfare? Depending upon the question, the answer varies.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:17 pm
Poison_Hawk
In my opinion, its a fact that women are stronger. They give birth, carry babies in them,

These two are very much true. But dose birthing a child child show strength of muscle, or strength of will? As I said, depends what we mean be stronger.

Quote:
and deal with alot more stress that men, and survive.

I'm not exactly sure about this. I have some guy friends who would say it is more stressful to be a guy. Unless we can walk in their shoes, I don't think we can fairly compare stress.  

lawtonfogle

accountant unscammer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:19 pm
yes and no. not all women are weak, no way! but some women choose to be. in my opinion i say hell no (sry for language) women are not weak. we can do anything a male can do. think of all the things women have done and all the famous women. susan b anthony for example, or harriet tubman. yes men have done alot but so have women. "i am woman hear me rawr" XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:27 pm
Poison_Hawk
In my opinion, its a fact that women are stronger. They give birth, carry babies in them, and deal with alot more stress that men, and survive.

Yeah!  

SilverClan_Rainstar

6,300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Co0lest_Sweetiie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:37 pm
Lisiana
We're all equal; both men and women. It's just that, as said in a previous post, we have our strengths and weaknesses. There's something guys can do while girls can't and something girls can do while guys can't.

You cry, I cry. You laugh, i laugh, You jump off a cliff i laugh EVEN HARDER...

Your right but, Sometimes due to the fact that some dudes are bigger, 'emotionally'. But ppl say 'Oh, Girls can do anything boys can do!', Thats true. and what i think as in my opinion is that, yes, girls can be weaker. But not always. Like me for instance I'm technically stronger then some boys in my classes. I can run faster, Do more push-up's Curl-up's, All that jazz.The point is some girls can't do all that. Maybe because their not use to it. Get it?

...So stick that in your juice box && suck it!

>Click Here to make me happy.<

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:21 pm
DjChick731
eccentricanomaly
I think some women are weak, just like some men are weak. And some women are strong, just like some men are strong. Emotionally, women are usually weaker, due to our chemical makeup and the way we're brought up, as in that men "aren't supposed to cry" and things like that.

i completely agree 3nodding

me too.  

I Takami Heru I

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:31 pm
Men have more muscle mass, so often they are physically stronger. However women are biologically stronger, and our bodies are built stronger too. We have a higher pain tolerance. We're both equally smart though. We just have different strengths.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:02 pm
Weak in what sense?

Physically, men and women dominate in different areas. Overall, men are stronger on average, but strength follows a normal distribution where there is significant overlap between males and females.

In short, "no".  

pidgezero_one

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Viral Kira

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:30 am
Lisiana
We're all equal; both men and women. It's just that, as said in a previous post, we have our strengths and weaknesses. There's something guys can do while girls can't and something girls can do while guys can't.
I totally agree. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:31 am
I don't think there is a stronger sex. I think it's pretty even.  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ThornySinger

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:48 pm
Don't forget the Amazon! xd

Okay, to put all immaturity aside, women in general are physically weaker than men. However, there are many exceptions to this. However emotionally, women are stronger. We can hold up againest mighty storms of emotional pain while men don't really hold up well at all. (Take my brother for instance.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:00 am
yah we r weaker than men.. but!,that doesn't mean we r weak..specially when it comes to emotions..coz boy gets mad so easily..and if we want 2 we can b as strong as a man..like we could join amateur wrestling,taekwondo nd etc..U know we can do anything if we wanted 2!in fact we can surpass them!.. 3nodding we r equal..!  

kirin_girl The Younger

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:44 pm
Do you mean physically? Or do you mean overall ability to deal with life?

In either case no.  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces